Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:10:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Scam,prettiest lie ever told....  (Read 15284 times)
f0rzef

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

On the basis of ETH created a lot of projects, it is already initially can not be a scam since it is one of the main platforms to date.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

I do not understand how you correlate ETH to the events in the market. In all positions red indicators, of course a single coin can not grow in these conditions.         
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

Why d you think that way? At that moment we can say that all criptocurrency world is a scam!
selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

Ethereum left and right,presented as a great opportunity,future currency etc etc etc then

this is the biggest problem in this market.
people read something on the Internet written by some random person who they don't even know and/or trust and they believe it because it is said over and over again everywhere they look.

i wouldn't call ETH scam. it is just a pump and dump, or maybe it is just me and a pump and dump is pretty normal to me.

you should not get your hopes up in these cases, get in and then get out soon. nothing except bitcoin has a solid future. the rest are all doomed.

Yes, most of these coins are just riding the popularity of bitcoins. They all claim to be the next bitcoin which is the biggest problem with these coins in my opinion. They should claim to be themselves and focus on their features instead of copying bitcoin.

It is just like other businesses. Any service that started early will have the advantage. A lot of eCommerce companies tried to compete with Amazon but one was able to beat it. I also think that bitcoins will rule crypto forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: