Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making mobile (android, ios)/web apps for BTC  (Read 606 times)
crypto-boy (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:38:42 PM

Hi there.

Just end practices in mobile apps development and now I am able to make good looking android, ios, windows phone and web applications. For example online messager app, mobile social network (medium level), food ordering app etc.

I have screenshots (and live demo) of developed by me mobile/web bitcoin wallet app but I will show it only for potential clients. The prices starts from 5k $ for both ios and android (and increases depending on your requests). It is very cheap price for America/Europe market (i am from Europe). I am young but experienced in apps development so I can make good looking but not very difficult mobile/web apps.

Anyway please PM me with details of your app and we will discuss about it  Smiley

I do not need prepayments but working via milestones.

Have a good day!

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Th0ur007

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:58:04 PM

I have screenshots (and live demo)
That's what you have to show in your post to get more customers, Bad business idea mate.
Good Luck.
sid1973

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 10:08:37 PM

Can you post some screenshots for everybody?
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:17:24 PM

If you have made any app that it is in app store or play store please send me the link(s) otherwise as few users required i would like also to see the screenshots.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 10:22:43 PM

You have screenshots and live demo but only for interested clients? Without those two, you will not get any interested clients. It is more likely than not that you added some backdoor to the wallet code more likely than not, if I need a bitcoin mobile app, I would use mycelium, audited and proven safe. Why would I even use yours if it's not open source?

I'll go out a hand and mention that you would be better off providing a service for app design for mobile applications,  show off whatever portfolio you have, if not, enjoy the long wait with your prices for your services

Angell

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:09:16 PM

Can you post some screenshots for everybody to see the quality of you work? That's a lot of money on my opinion for an mobile app.

crypto-boy (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:51:17 AM

If you have money and need app - you will contact me and see the demos with proves. If you want just see and post your message it is another. I don't want post here screenshots as client don't public it in appstore/play market yet. I can show it only individually. About prices - it is not expensive. Try to find in google how much money costs ios app development in Europe and USA before posting here your opinion. Because as I see you do not know prices at all.  Smiley
Quartx

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 10:31:47 AM

If you have money and need app - you will contact me and see the demos with proves. If you want just see and post your message it is another. I don't want post here screenshots as client don't public it in appstore/play market yet. I can show it only individually. About prices - it is not expensive. Try to find in google how much money costs ios app development in Europe and USA before posting here your opinion. Because as I see you do not know prices at all.  Smiley

Oh right you only looking for clients from Europe and USA,  got it, you forgot which forum you are in, there are more tech people here than non tech savvy users who come here to "earn Bitcoin". Saying we do not know the prices is like saying you came to the wrong place to pitch your service. For someone claiming to be that good yet without a public portfolio, seems like you do not even have any clients yet ever since you started your gig. No one wanted you to show just your btc wallet app, keep it for all we care, no other app design mockups, stop playing around.

crypto-boy (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:41:37 AM

Oh right you only looking for clients from Europe and USA,  got it, you forgot which forum you are in, there are more tech people here than non tech savvy users who come here to "earn Bitcoin". Saying we do not know the prices is like saying you came to the wrong place to pitch your service. For someone claiming to be that good yet without a public portfolio, seems like you do not even have any clients yet ever since you started your gig. No one wanted you to show just your btc wallet app, keep it for all we care, no other app design mockups, stop playing around.

Omg. Once it will published in stores I will post here links/screenshots...  Smiley Also I said before that I am young developer and it means that I am of course have not a lot of examples. I really had only 1 client before (apps development). Therefore I ask only 2500$ for one basic mobile app. Not 8,000-15,000 like other "older" developers with tenth of projects done.  Tongue
Quartx

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 10:56:22 AM

Omg. Once it will published in stores I will post here links/screenshots...  Smiley Also I said before that I am young developer and it means that I am of course have not a lot of examples. I really had only 1 client before (apps development). Therefore I ask only 2500$ for one basic mobile app. Not 8,000-15,000 like other "older" developers with tenth of projects done.  Tongue

Sooooo...

1. Young developer.. 1 client ( I presume some internship?  So it's OK if no screenshots from that app or possibly proprietary code).
Suggestion: Make some quick UI mockups on relevant apps, some kinds of UI you can do? You mentioned good looking but not very good apps. So do you do full native apps or use an ide that auto does xplatform app generation on compile? Add that to some relevant skills, niche, things you are probably better at, cryptography, ux interactions, app marketing design? I assume you can do the whole app design front-end backend. Make me choose you over the potential cheaper freelancers elsewhere.

2. About that Bitcoin wallet, if it is something good, it might be a good idea to list some features you have, the one that make me go, hmmm, imma buy your Bitcoin wallet app source instead of using mycelium which is actually pretty complete on Android os.

3. As a young developer, I would recommend just coming up with some of your own ideas, open source it, make a mini portfolio, an app mockup that might not be totally implemented by surprises others, or provide something that others cannot do in what I think is an already saturated platform. Sometimes churning out good stuff as open source will get you paying customers even quicker than simply getting paid from the get go. Just my two cents. Lastly, you would not believe how cheap some freelancers are and their app quality too. So it isn't a bad idea to let people offer you instead of stating a die hard pricing, you may like the idea and reject because it's too low price, at least you know have a potential idea you can maybe capitalise on as your own project? (probably going to get hammered for this)

crypto-boy (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:54:39 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 01:18:22 PM by crypto-boy

Omg. Once it will published in stores I will post here links/screenshots...  Smiley Also I said before that I am young developer and it means that I am of course have not a lot of examples. I really had only 1 client before (apps development). Therefore I ask only 2500$ for one basic mobile app. Not 8,000-15,000 like other "older" developers with tenth of projects done.  Tongue

Sooooo...

1. Young developer.. 1 client ( I presume some internship?  So it's OK if no screenshots from that app or possibly proprietary code).
Suggestion: Make some quick UI mockups on relevant apps, some kinds of UI you can do? You mentioned good looking but not very good apps. So do you do full native apps or use an ide that auto does xplatform app generation on compile? Add that to some relevant skills, niche, things you are probably better at, cryptography, ux interactions, app marketing design? I assume you can do the whole app design front-end backend. Make me choose you over the potential cheaper freelancers elsewhere.

2. About that Bitcoin wallet, if it is something good, it might be a good idea to list some features you have, the one that make me go, hmmm, imma buy your Bitcoin wallet app source instead of using mycelium which is actually pretty complete on Android os.

3. As a young developer, I would recommend just coming up with some of your own ideas, open source it, make a mini portfolio, an app mockup that might not be totally implemented by surprises others, or provide something that others cannot do in what I think is an already saturated platform. Sometimes churning out good stuff as open source will get you paying customers even quicker than simply getting paid from the get go. Just my two cents. Lastly, you would not believe how cheap some freelancers are and their app quality too. So it isn't a bad idea to let people offer you instead of stating a die hard pricing, you may like the idea and reject because it's too low price, at least you know have a potential idea you can maybe capitalise on as your own project? (probably going to get hammered for this)

Thank you for your recommendations. I will keep it in mind. I will not hammer you as you wrote in some places normal things and in some just insensitive. Probably you just a men who are looking for non-propietary code for your app or for cheap low-quality coder from 3rd countries (I guess you too from 3rd world). I have European university diploma in computer science and good app made and looking for good European clients. I am not interested in wasting my time answering on your provocations etc. If you have not even a few thousands dollars for your app you will never get it. Or get it from non professional or scammers...  Smiley My code is clear and good quality so it costs a bit...
Quartx

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 02:22:37 PM

This is the last time I am going to reply to you. You apparently have a poor command of the english language. People are trying to help you by telling you what to add to your original post, you think I am provoking you, it is what I would say as someone in the same industry to you and with years more experience than you, I am telling you what people look for. For someone who just started, I can tell you that no one will use your services with that attitude of yours. Your degree/qualifications are useless in this industry without ANY portfolio. No one, nil, numero cero, will even look at a fresh grad unless you are top honors at a renowned tech college or a reputable one, and even so only if you have the niche abilities that fits an actual company. As a freelancer, no portfolio = fuck off to put it in terms you would understand. It does not matter if you are an indian that managed to study and get a degree at a uk college or just an indian with a degree from india, as someone sourcing for potential hires, resume in terms of companies worked at and portfolio matters more than a piece of paper.

Do you even know how an actual bitcoin wallet work or are you even good at cryptography for that matter? If I am looking for "non proprietary code for my app". I can code it myself, I do not need any fresh newbie services at all. Spend some money to get a security auditor to audit your bitcoin wallet, I would be surprised if it passes any important tests. No one will pay for your bitcoin wallet app and pay again to get someone to audit it.

You are a good example of someone finishing college and trying to look tough, in actual fact, you are still a new spawn in an ocean, no one knows who you are, if you can't prove your worth, you are no different from the other grain of sand on the seabed. Would you rather get some fish food or no food at all? It is all up to you, but with what I have seen of your attitude in the few critical posts I gave, good luck surviving in this ocean.

There is a reason why no one else wants to reply to this thread, because the rest would not even care for your services. And here you are being an ass to the one that tries to push you in the right direction.

I'm out. Hold on to you "European university diploma in computer science", and hold tight to your dream of a "European client". You are sounding more and more like a ponzi with each statement you make trying to give useless reasons to hold on to your "bitcoin wallet app", I can fork mycelium android wallet too, with love.

crypto-boy (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:11:15 PM

This is the last time I am going to reply to you. You apparently have a poor command of the english language. People are trying to help you by telling you what to add to your original post, you think I am provoking you, it is what I would say as someone in the same industry to you and with years more experience than you, I am telling you what people look for. For someone who just started, I can tell you that no one will use your services with that attitude of yours. Your degree/qualifications are useless in this industry without ANY portfolio. No one, nil, numero cero, will even look at a fresh grad unless you are top honors at a renowned tech college or a reputable one, and even so only if you have the niche abilities that fits an actual company. As a freelancer, no portfolio = fuck off to put it in terms you would understand. It does not matter if you are an indian that managed to study and get a degree at a uk college or just an indian with a degree from india, as someone sourcing for potential hires, resume in terms of companies worked at and portfolio matters more than a piece of paper.

Do you even know how an actual bitcoin wallet work or are you even good at cryptography for that matter? If I am looking for "non proprietary code for my app". I can code it myself, I do not need any fresh newbie services at all. Spend some money to get a security auditor to audit your bitcoin wallet, I would be surprised if it passes any important tests. No one will pay for your bitcoin wallet app and pay again to get someone to audit it.

You are a good example of someone finishing college and trying to look tough, in actual fact, you are still a new spawn in an ocean, no one knows who you are, if you can't prove your worth, you are no different from the other grain of sand on the seabed. Would you rather get some fish food or no food at all? It is all up to you, but with what I have seen of your attitude in the few critical posts I gave, good luck surviving in this ocean.

There is a reason why no one else wants to reply to this thread, because the rest would not even care for your services. And here you are being an ass to the one that tries to push you in the right direction.

I'm out. Hold on to you "European university diploma in computer science", and hold tight to your dream of a "European client". You are sounding more and more like a ponzi with each statement you make trying to give useless reasons to hold on to your "bitcoin wallet app", I can fork mycelium android wallet too, with love.

You are just indian who irritate that I can make something and have clients but you no. Because you are indian  Cheesy I had first client and he satisfied with me. Also now I have 2 PM's from interested people. So this topic working as I want  Smiley I hope that you will not answer with your drama again...
Quartx

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 09:27:15 PM

Right... Now I am Indian.. Lol.. Is that how you were brought up? Your parents taught you that if people try to teach you, just say they are jealous and say they are Indians? You had 2 pms from interested people eh? Haha sure, kid, sure. The world is a dark place, especially when people like you think they really know stuff but don't, just send me a pm if you get scammed, lol

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:55:29 AM

Can i ask the live demo where is it? and if you can only make a online messager app, mobile social network (medium level), food ordering app etc.
There a online free software no coding just drag and drop to make an apps for mobile android and ios..
Just like this one http://www.appypie.com/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: