Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHEAP] ALL KINDS OF VCCs  (Read 1121 times)
Moritz30 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:35:15 PM

All VCCs come with number, name, address, security code and expiry date. They are preloaded with as much as needed to verify the thing you bought them for.

VCC for AWS: 5$
VCC for PayPal: 7$
VCC for something else: Contact me

The first ones get a discount Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Baby Rage

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:37:10 PM

i would advise doing a vouch copy to any sr member or someone with good trust. i have about 10 positive trades so i dont mind taking one and writing an objective review

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
Moritz30 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:39:00 PM

i would advise doing a vouch copy to any sr member or someone with good trust. i have about 10 positive trades so i dont mind taking one and writing an objective review

I have about 30 positive trades and a lot of vouches in other sales threads. These cards don't come without cost for me, too so offering vouch copies is a problem there
Baby Rage

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:41:39 PM

I have about 30 positive trades and a lot of vouches in other sales threads. These cards don't come without cost for me, too so offering vouch copies is a problem there
i understand the cost of business but you got a lot of red on your profile. no matter how many green trades you have if you have 4 scam accusation people are going to be wary. but then again its up to you Smiley

Moritz30 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:44:34 PM

i understand the cost of business but you got a lot of red on your profile. no matter how many green trades you have if you have 4 scam accusation people are going to be wary. but then again its up to you Smiley

You are aware the section with 4 times negative is the feedback I gave to others? Tongue I have not scammed anyone
Baby Rage

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:47:53 PM

You are aware the section with 4 times negative is the feedback I gave to others? Tongue I have not scammed anyone
Apologizes you are correct. however you do still have red is all i am saying Smiley

Moritz30 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:50:02 PM

Apologizes you are correct. however you do still have red is all i am saying Smiley

Yes, I have  Cry You can check my other sales threads. Nearly all got vouches.
Pro.Little

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

I send you Paypal Payments, You take 10% at the end of the week and give me a VCC with the Payments

Can we do this?

Regards,
Moritz30 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:16:16 PM

I send you Paypal Payments, You take 10% at the end of the week and give me a VCC with the Payments

Can we do this?

Regards,

Sure as long as it's not too much
EyeRis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:04:13 PM

Can we do this?

Regards,

I think you`ll do a big mistake , he can ran with whe money .
Moritz30 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:05:46 PM

Can we do this?

Regards,

I could. But why would I? Also it is not the first trade we do
EyeRis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:03:58 PM

Can we do this?

Regards,

i don`t know man it`s like gambeling...
Baby Rage

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:39:19 PM

Can we do this?

Regards,

i don`t know man it`s like gambeling...
You could use an escrow.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: