Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Present Outlook  (Read 1047 times)
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:11:52 AM

I can't wait till everyone sells at like $600 or $800 and it keeps on rising as they watch in horror.

That's why one should never sell all his coins at once. If you just sell a small percentage of your coins at a time, then you can benefit from the price that goes up and up. If you sell all your coins, then yes, you'll hate yourself when the price goes up much higher. Cheesy
Well, if everyone starts selling and goes over the support line then a price correction might very well happen and price is surely to drop. I don't specifically hate myself after selling a percentage my coins when the price goes up much higher because, as a person, as long as there's profit, all is well. But it would've been nice if the profit was higher though.
Razick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:37:36 PM

I can't wait till everyone sells at like $600 or $800 and it keeps on rising as they watch in horror.

I know what you mean Roach but to be fair it goes both ways too. I hodl'd far too much in the last bear market and watched in horror as further price falls developed. However in this situation I am very bullish and ready to hodl. Cautiously

Same here. Had I known just how long and deep it would be, I would have sold and re-bought once it seemed like we were nearing a low. The danger is that you miss the boat on the way up though.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: