Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you double $100,000 safely?  (Read 73712 times)
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:58:23 PM

Well, i only know the risky way. It's gambling, i know it's really risky, but having $100,000 is really good for bankroll. I mean if you can play safely and smart, i'm sure you can doubling it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:02:38 PM

a relatively safe bet for a likely doubling within 1 year imho is silver.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 05:59:40 PM

I think if you have 100.000$, you know how to doulbe it for sure Wink
But my advise will be not to gamble, and maybe invset some money on bitcoin and wait for halving.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:13:42 PM

Its impossible for someone to double their investment on that scale safely.

If you do, then that means you know a expert in the space of giving them that money to double it for you.

The only way I see not using that large principal is if you know close people who are ready to go ipo and you get shares of a known business and you get in a dirt cheap prices.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:46:25 AM

Well, i only know the risky way. It's gambling, i know it's really risky, but having $100,000 is really good for bankroll. I mean if you can play safely and smart, i'm sure you can doubling it.
That's the easiest way? I don't think you can double your money with gambling, it can only happen if you are extremely lucky the moment you gamble your funds. You might also want it to do all in to determine the result fast. But it is not safe I guess.
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:18:52 PM

it is fine with me if it is boring as long as I am guaranteed with a profit in the future. To be honest with you guys, I would say that the secret of being rich is patience, if we don't have that then we cannot achieve our goal of richness.
they say patience pays but i think if you do not risk the pay wont come at all! So depending on your financial position you can double that $100,000 safely  Roll Eyes with a bit of some sport  gambling
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:31:32 PM

nothing is truly safe to double your money. but may buy and hold bitcoin will be quite safe for the next few months

By doing it, that is close to safe, bitcoin will stay a longer time and it will become more and more stable as the day pass by. So buying and holding for a specified period of time will give us a little income in the future.
buy and hold bitcoin I do not think it will make your money into a 2-fold. because the price recorded bitcoin will not be increased 2-fold or more in the short term or even a few months ahead of the next 2 years.
all at risk it depends on you

It is hard to double your coins now and that is because you also can see now that there are more people is waiting for a nice price increase so that would be nice.
But it is hard now to let that happen because you also can see now that the price is rising slowly so that would be nice.
DavidoAlto

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:03:13 PM

nothing is truly safe to double your money. but may buy and hold bitcoin will be quite safe for the next few months

By doing it, that is close to safe, bitcoin will stay a longer time and it will become more and more stable as the day pass by. So buying and holding for a specified period of time will give us a little income in the future.
buy and hold bitcoin I do not think it will make your money into a 2-fold. because the price recorded bitcoin will not be increased 2-fold or more in the short term or even a few months ahead of the next 2 years.

It is hard to double your coins now and that is because you also can see now that there are more people is waiting for a nice price increase so that would be nice.
But it is hard now to let that happen because you also can see now that the price is rising slowly so that would be nice.

If you are looking too hard to double your money, you will eventually walk into a ponzi trap. Why expect such a high revenue. It's not normal in daily life, then why should it be with bitcoin?
Exactly it's not possible It's just a hype...
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:12:27 PM

I think there's no safe place if you are just want to double your $100k in online investment or business... its too risky .
If you really want the safest to double it better to start a business not online just local in your country start a business like food cart.
This is i think the safest to make double your money in 1 year.. everything in online are risky you can be lose everytime..
Or if you have a patience you can try use some of your money to study CPA marketing.. and use your money to start making your own landing pages and buy traffic to your landing pages to make $50 a day or more..
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:22:13 PM

I think there's no safe place if you are just want to double your $100k in online investment or business... its too risky .
If you really want the safest to double it better to start a business not online just local in your country start a business like food cart.
This is i think the safest to make double your money in 1 year.. everything in online are risky you can be lose everytime..
Or if you have a patience you can try use some of your money to study CPA marketing.. and use your money to start making your own landing pages and buy traffic to your landing pages to make $50 a day or more..

If you got 100k, it'snot about doing task/jobs to earn, it's about to invest it so i can one day be enough to live out of interest. If i would be able to do this with 100k, i would put 30k in a savings account. 40k in low risk investments. 20k in medium risk investment, and with the last 10k do some research and see if high risk investment can be worth the risk.

Hope to be of help.

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:53:24 PM

That's the easiest way? I don't think you can double your money with gambling, it can only happen if you are extremely lucky the moment you gamble your funds. You might also want it to do all in to determine the result fast. But it is not safe I guess.
if we think about doubling bitcoin of course the first thought on our mind is gambling? its true but the risk of gambling are enormous. and doubling the $ 100k is something very difficult. you need more courage for this essentially doubling the money safely is impossible dude

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:46:25 AM

if we think about doubling bitcoin of course the first thought on our mind is gambling? its true but the risk of gambling are enormous. and doubling the $ 100k is something very difficult. you need more courage for this essentially doubling the money safely is impossible dude
Never do gambling if you want a safer way to double your money, but if want to make it instant then there is no other but gambling. But in order for you to do it, you need to be lucky, but what if the result is the other way around, are you will to accept it?
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:08:51 AM

If you got 100k, it'snot about doing task/jobs to earn, it's about to invest it so i can one day be enough to live out of interest. If i would be able to do this with 100k, i would put 30k in a savings account. 40k in low risk investments. 20k in medium risk investment, and with the last 10k do some research and see if high risk investment can be worth the risk.

Hope to be of help.

That's a good idea of putting the 100k with its different portion but I would suggest to put more on your savings somehow like 40k and for the medium risk investment less the 10k and put it to low risk investment. I think that's pretty good enough.
But still good that you have put a budget for research.

Vires in Numeris
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:39:09 PM

buy bitcoin with the amount of money $ 100k? It was very risky think? I think that very few people here who dare to invest the money for it in bitcoin? you should first consider. before buying bitcoin with a very large amount of money because the risk of bitcoin is large enough
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:47:22 PM

That is not possible now and that is because the value is not even that high now and that have to change also but we all hope that the value will be more worth.
But the halving is also coming so that can be nice but it will be still risky.

saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:12:31 PM

buy bitcoin with the amount of money $ 100k? It was very risky think? I think that very few people here who dare to invest the money for it in bitcoin? you should first consider. before buying bitcoin with a very large amount of money because the risk of bitcoin is large enough

Reverse it sell bitcoin for $100,000 that is way better and too good to be true there is no safe way to double that amount.
Because if you are talking about doubling it risk is always there.

Vires in Numeris
Lokfar

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:17:49 PM

It is now really hard to know to double your Bitcoin and that is because there are still a lot of people that is waiting for a higher value so that have to change.
And it can takes a long time until the value will be much worth but you never know what will happen.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:17:50 AM

It is now really hard to know to double your Bitcoin and that is because there are still a lot of people that is waiting for a higher value so that have to change.
And it can takes a long time until the value will be much worth but you never know what will happen.
Does not matter if it takes a long time in order to have a good result of your investment, as long you  can double it safely then its good. In investing you need to follow the principle that patience is virtue.
Ulloa

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:53:27 AM

Doubling your Bitcoin will be now really hard and that is because you also can see now that there will be more people that is going to have some Bitcoin and the price is not rising that fast.
But of course it will be really hard to know what will happen with the Bitcoin and that is bad because sometimes you need to take some risks with Bitcoin.
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:32:40 AM

Doubling your Bitcoin will be now really hard and that is because you also can see now that there will be more people that is going to have some Bitcoin and the price is not rising that fast.
But of course it will be really hard to know what will happen with the Bitcoin and that is bad because sometimes you need to take some risks with Bitcoin.

The only hope for doubling that $100,000 safely is just by holding it, that is the safest way of growing with that amount. And just wait for the
halving without doing so much effort and no risk at all. But you need to wait, that's only what you need to do.

Vires in Numeris
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: