Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deal Query. [ VERY IMPORTANT ]. PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AND GIVE YOUR OPINION.  (Read 1193 times)
letyouearn2 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:40:43 AM

Guys, It is old member " letyouearn" but now i am "letyouearn2" bcoz of my account got hacked in January 24th 2016.

I have one query about a deal which i have done with one member. Please help me to solve my query.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445995.

Bcoz I am having access to the sim card and the phone.  

I have done a deal with him. But honestly , I am too much scary after that deal and thinking every minute whether he will do anything with my number or not.

So you tell me what will be the right decision.

what you think about it ? Should I refund his money and remove my number from WhatsApp ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:07:24 AM

What do you mean by "remove his number from whatsapp"?
If you can remove the number, if he scams you or does anything fishy with his account, you can freely remove the number.

I've traded with Your Point Is Invalid before, and he was super-kind. He accidentally ordered 2 of the goods I wanted 1 of, which he kindly let me keep the second. I can vouch for the guy, but still be careful as my trade wasn't of high value, sadly. Smiley

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:10:10 AM

If you can remove the number, if he scams you or does anything fishy with his account, you can freely remove the number.

I've traded with Your Point Is Invalid before, and he was super-kind. He accidentally ordered 2 of the goods I wanted 1 of, which he kindly let me keep the second. I can vouch for the guy, but still be careful as my trade wasn't of high value, sadly. Smiley

You mean to say, I have to wait and keep an eye on his activities ? If he scams me or anyone , I have right to remove ?

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:19:18 AM

Guys, It is old member " letyouearn" but now i am "letyouearn2" bcoz of my account got hacked in January 24th 2016.

I have one query about a deal which i have done with one member. Please help me to solve my query.

I have done a deal with him. But honestly , I am too much scary after that deal and thinking every minute whether he will do anything with my number or not.

what you think about it ? Should I refund his money and remove my number from WhatsApp ?

Why would you give an unknown person access to your phone number in the first place ?  Huh
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:34:02 AM

Why would you give an unknown person access to your phone number in the first place ?  Huh

Bro, I didn't think much before making a deal. I realized these things after done. I am willing to refund my buyer his money .

james.lent

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:39:36 AM

Bro, I didn't think much before making a deal. I realized these things after done. I am willing to refund my buyer his money .

That's obviously the best thing to do buddy. In the future, if you ever wanna offer verification services and what not, make sure to use a virtual sim or maybe a sim which isnt registered to yourself. In the end of the day, im pretty sure you dont want any criminal offence(worst case scenario) being tracked back to you.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:35:55 AM

Why is it always you getting caught up in shady activities for few satoshi's ? Grow up man.You should learn from your mistake that you lost your account in the greed to earn a few bucks .Yet again this.I would not give my phone number for whatsapp verification for $100.There is no point in seeking help from the community after the deal is finalized ,that's very unprofessional and childish.

Fight your own issues.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:43:51 AM

Why is it always you getting caught up in shady activities for few satoshi's ? Grow up man.You should learn from your mistake that you lost your account in the greed to earn a few bucks .Yet again this.I would not give my phone number for whatsapp verification for $100.There is no point in seeking help from the community after the deal is finalized ,that's very unprofessional and childish.

Fight your own issues.

I know it will be unprofessional dude. But refunding his cash and revoked my WhatsApp will keep me safe.

I didn't understand that he is saying he use emulator device which don't accept sim card.  So he is asking for other no.

I assume he can also buy a new phone and use whatsapp on it. Can't he ?

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:51:34 AM

I didn't understand that he is saying he use emulator device which don't accept sim card.  So he is asking for other no.

He can use something like Bluestacks to run whatsapp on his Computer.Doesn't whatsapp need a verification code to activate the account ? Anyhow,if you're already using whatsapp on that account ,you can't use two separate devices with the same number.Try working the issues out with him ,refund his money back and see if he deals with it professionally.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:18:39 PM

I didn't understand that he is saying he use emulator device which don't accept sim card.  So he is asking for other no.

He can use something like Bluestacks to run whatsapp on his Computer.Doesn't whatsapp need a verification code to activate the account ? Anyhow,if you're already using whatsapp on that account ,you can't use two separate devices with the same number.Try working the issues out with him ,refund his money back and see if he deals with it professionally.

I have already pm him that I am feeling uncomfortable after deal done. So I am willing to refund your money and lock ur whatsapp. 

Note :  when a most trusted escrow can scam with huge amount , then how to trust a unknown person with our own number which is going to be used on WhatsApp.

Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 12:50:56 PM

You mean to say, I have to wait and keep an eye on his activities ? If he scams me or anyone , I have right to remove ?
You forced me to change my number less than 24 hours ago, I lost alot of contacts because of that, and now I am offering you the chance to ask all questions you want, I can send you the list of all the persons I have texted and can go in depth with the conversation. As decoded said above I can be trusted

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:18:32 PM

You forced me to change my number less than 24 hours ago, I lost alot of contacts because of that, and now I am offering you the chance to ask all questions you want, I can send you the list of all the persons I have texted and can go in depth with the conversation. As decoded said above I can be trusted

This guy is pretty legit AFAIK. I've looked at the way he does business and its clean.

But letyouearn, I really don't think you should be giving out your personal number. Buy some cheap disposable sims.
james.lent

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 12:03:50 AM

This guy is pretty legit AFAIK. I've looked at the way he does business and its clean.

But letyouearn, I really don't think you should be giving out your personal number. Buy some cheap disposable sims.

What business have you seen him do? Selling netflix accounts? The rest are minuscule trades which cant be taken into account
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 12:14:08 AM

What business have you seen him do? Selling netflix accounts? The rest are minuscule trades which cant be taken into account

He didnt say he looked at the volume of trade or the risked amount, he said he looked at how I conduct myself

Also, if selling netflix accounts can be taken into account then everything must be taken into account, also, my trust page does not reflect even half of the deals I do here

james.lent

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:03:48 AM

He didnt say he looked at the volume of trade or the risked amount, he said he looked at how I conduct myself

Also, if selling netflix accounts can be taken into account then everything must be taken into account, also, my trust page does not reflect even half of the deals I do here

Thats your personal opinion. Anyways, people should never provide their personal number to others for any sort of verification purposes. Its not safe for both sides. Disposable sims should be used instead
james.lent

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:04:19 PM

I can suggest you one solution if you don't feel compatible that some one using your number for whatsapp.
do these things.

Download whatsapp in your phone. go to forget password option and change your password through your mobile number. this process will recover the number you gave to someone else who using whatsapp now. but tell that person about your action and repay his money back.

Good Luck.

Forget password option in whatsapp? You must be kidding right. Only way to verify / login is via a phone number. Obvious sig spammer
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 12:57:13 PM

I can suggest you one solution if you don't feel compatible that some one using your number for whatsapp.
do these things.

Download whatsapp in your phone. go to forget password option and change your password through your mobile number. this process will recover the number you gave to someone else who using whatsapp now. but tell that person about your action and repay his money back.

Good Luck.

Forget password option in whatsapp? You must be kidding right. Only way to verify / login is via a phone number. Obvious sig spammer
The thing people do to earn a few satoshis, the guy knows absolutely nothing about what he is talking about

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:41:54 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 04:05:15 PM by Atomicat

I haven't followed the story of your account getting hacked.

Did you try to PM BadBear with a signed message from an old address?

EDIT: Checked the post history of letyouearn2 and found this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339269.0;all
I hope it gets sorted out soon.
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 03:20:03 PM

I haven't followed the story of your account getting hacked.

Did you try to PM BadBear with a signed message from an old address?
hey, look, another one

You know nothing about the cituation

mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:30:36 AM

Refund the man his money and in future do not play with numbers which are activated on your identity , as other man can misuse it and can get you trouble.

Regards,
Mike

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 05:59:58 PM

Refund the man his money and in future do not play with numbers which are activated on your identity , as other man can misuse it and can get you trouble.

Regards,
Mike
U know that we sorted this out weeks ago right?

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: