Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Original owner of Avirunes wants his account back.Please help  (Read 2250 times)
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:44:42 AM

Its not the OP's fault. We really need Acctseller he to clarify somethings up. Through all the post and ranking up that you made, are you planning on giving the account back for free. As previously mentioned they mentioned that AcctSeller had a scam accusation against him so I don't think he will pay you back any money

Hi!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:53:03 AM

Its not the OP's fault. We really need Acctseller he to clarify somethings up. Through all the post and ranking up that you made, are you planning on giving the account back for free. As previously mentioned they mentioned that AcctSeller had a scam accusation against him so I don't think he will pay you back any money

Yes, it is.

I asked him for signed message but he said that there wasn't any address staked by him or he bought from the previous owner.

He should have never bought the account. If the account was hacked and he doesn't hand it over, it should receive negative trust. This is the risk of buying accounts... not sure how long or how many accounts have to get negative feedback for people to start realizing that.

If the original owner can prove without a doubt that account belongs to him, hand it over and ask the account seller for a refund.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:05:27 AM

If the original owner can prove without a doubt that account belongs to him, hand it over and ask the account seller for a refund.

Without having a signed message,no sure if anyone will take anything else seriously to prove ownership of the account.What was original owner of the account doing for 6 months anyway ? Sudden realization ?

Acctseller is known to sell hacked accounts anyway so I wouldn't be surprised in this case.However I think the original owner is equally at fault too.
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 09:09:31 AM

Well i accept my fault here but the thing was that account had never any address staked so had to bought it without any address.Still am waiting for ActSeller to show up himself here.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:25:41 AM

Well i accept my fault here but the thing was that account had never any address staked so had to bought it without any address.Still am waiting for ActSeller to show up himself here.

At least now you know not to do that again, right?

I doubt you'll get a refund or any useful information from ActSeller. Accept the negative feedback, move on and be more careful next time. It sucks but what can you do?
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:37:22 AM

It's not the first issue about actseller check out this link here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429038.0 .
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:02:21 AM

It's not the first issue about actseller check out this link here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429038.0 .

this case was same as my case , i bought potential account from actseller => the original account claim back the account after i have spent months to increase the activity and rank in the end they take the account easily Sad .
the question : why they claim the account when the activity already increased? not immediately when they lost the access to the account?
is it possible the claimer = actseller itself?
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 04:14:04 PM

this case was same as my case , i bought potential account from actseller => the original account claim back the account after i have spent months to increase the activity and rank in the end they take the account easily Sad .
the question : why they claim the account when the activity already increased? not immediately when they lost the access to the account?
is it possible the claimer = actseller itself?

I already knew about your case and am sorry for your loss.What you are asking is the same question am having as well.Over to that,I still don't understand that after knowing that account was backed 6 months ago,why didn't the real owner showed himself at that time?

*bolded part* That's why am not giving the account and will give my account after further payment for this rank account provided if he proves up that he is the real owner with the help of a signed message.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:28:12 PM

Seems like it's a pretty simple case.

OP gives the account back to the original owner who seems to have provided proof.

OP tries to retrieve the funds back and/or makes a scam accusation thread against ActSeller.
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:56:53 PM

Seems like it's a pretty simple case.

OP gives the account back to the original owner who seems to have provided proof.

OP tries to retrieve the funds back and/or makes a scam accusation thread against ActSeller.
The "original owner" hasn't provided sufficient proof, he provided screen shots of emails that are questionable at best based on date formats, and since he hasn't had access to the account since August, why is he just now in April providing email documents showing activity in December of no year and February of this year. He is also trying to get his account back when sold by someone who people have reported for selling hacked accounts, to me it seems this person is just trying to benefit off of the current situation.

If he can provide a signed messaged from a staked or unedited BTC address from these forums over a period of time when he owned the account, or it belongs to the one who actually has access to it.

As for trust, negative trust should only be issued if you have participated in a trade with the person and risked some amount, if you just have a suspicion or the account was purchased/sold it should be just a neutral advising others "this happened".
imaduck

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:46:00 PM

Op should keep this account. I believe if the original owner actually had his account taken he wouldn't have waited all this time to make a claim. He seen it leveled up and now wants to take it back. He most likely sold it for pennies and now sees it has value.
Wewillallbeforgotten

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:27:19 PM

Hi

In terms of the break, i didn't realise my account had been stolen until now. Shortly after my last post on the account i had some big things going on irl so haven't had much to do with bitcoin for awhile after that, and lurked here more than posting. It was only two days ago when i couldn't log in that i noticed. After seeing that it had been used, i then pm'd op more out of surprise than anything. Seems like a really awkward situation now, as op has posted on it 10x more in 3 months than i did in 3 years but the username is an online identity i have used for the last 5-10 years.

Yes i still have access to the email that created the account.

Edit: not sure if this helps, but my localbitcoin transactions show that i dont have any transactions between sep 1st until a few days ago
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:08:22 AM

Basically, ACTseller 's selling hacked accounts or he's the original owner trying to make fun out of scamming people with their account. However, I'd entreat you that don't give your account to the person unless & until they do prove that they're the original owner of the account(they should be able to sign a message). Other than signing a message there isn't any strong proof to be believed IMO.
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 03:51:14 AM

Basically, ACTseller 's selling hacked accounts or he's the original owner trying to make fun out of scamming people with their account. However, I'd entreat you that don't give your account to the person unless & until they do prove that they're the original owner of the account(they should be able to sign a message). Other than signing a message there isn't any strong proof to be believed IMO.

I am still waiting for Op to give some more proofs that he is real owner.However it already seemed like right from the beginning he was careless and he didn't staked a address in his account.Also i don't think that ActSeller will now come again as looking at his address transactions it seems like he already sold his account and closed his account shop as I think the previous scam accusation against him might have worried him about his business.

-$nip-

I have sent you a PM.
calaber24p

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

If this is life , then I prefer death !

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:04:02 AM

Actseller told me that someone trolled , and now again i hear this incident , so poor for you OP.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:27:08 PM

Well thats is a hard situation soo why not the real owner refund the current owner and get the account back?6 months out is a lot and there is no staked message that is mandatory to get back the accounts,about account seller i havent made any deal with him because the missing staked adress,even with the prices being good i had almost closed,anyway all my accounts has staked adress for over 3 months soo i cant be hitted like is happening to you.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:52:30 AM

Today i received a PM from Wewillallbeforgotten that he was the original owner of account and says that it was hacked around 6months ago.He is offline atm.

Wewillallbeforgotten:

Can you sign a message from this Wallet Address: https://blockchain.info/address/15aJtBnnvEF8zwUeo1bM6gc95KRRDNWPnP which is the earliest Wallet Address used on the user Avirunes http://archive.is/F2icv

deposits arnt instant like site says
Mine was instant..! it took less than 1min..! not more then that

odd, mine has 6 confirmations and hasn't shown up, despite site saying they show on 0 confirmations =p
hmm Mine was instant yesterday ..! you can talk to cloudbet.. send a PM .. or try contact/support on site if urgent..! would you like to share the transaction with 6+confirmation

https://blockchain.info/address/15aJtBnnvEF8zwUeo1bM6gc95KRRDNWPnP

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:55:46 AM

Avirunes:

Can you also sign from this Wallet Address too:

Code:
Address:
1oooTXKUgGbLhVTG4zZ4FJi71Xzk6vijL

This address belongs to Avirunes(a.k.a pjsonowal)

Signature:
Gzbtwpd1ZMv5x2gqJ5GrgUGHKXmq1opIMxpR4SFz7+PkShR0e42FWC6yh+b/qTQL2W/2XuREiiONfjuh7jalMMk=

Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 07:58:49 AM

Today i received a PM from Wewillallbeforgotten that he was the original owner of account and says that it was hacked around 6months ago.He is offline atm.

Wewillallbeforgotten:

Can you sign a message from this Wallet Address: https://blockchain.info/address/15aJtBnnvEF8zwUeo1bM6gc95KRRDNWPnP which is the earliest Wallet Address used on the user Avirunes http://archive.is/F2icv

deposits arnt instant like site says
Mine was instant..! it took less than 1min..! not more then that

odd, mine has 6 confirmations and hasn't shown up, despite site saying they show on 0 confirmations =p
hmm Mine was instant yesterday ..! you can talk to cloudbet.. send a PM .. or try contact/support on site if urgent..! would you like to share the transaction with 6+confirmation

https://blockchain.info/address/15aJtBnnvEF8zwUeo1bM6gc95KRRDNWPnP

"15aJtBnnvEF8zwUeo1bM6gc95KRRDNWPnP" :- That was his Cloudbet's Deposit Address. And, the first transaction in which from he made the transaction was his address that he lost while creating an address (He already mentioned here)

Avirunes:

Can you also sign from this Wallet Address too:

Code:
Address:

This address belongs to Avirunes(a.k.a pjsonowal)

Signature:
Gzbtwpd1ZMv5x2gqJ5GrgUGHKXmq1opIMxpR4SFz7+PkShR0e42FWC6yh+b/qTQL2W/2XuREiiONfjuh7jalMMk=

Here you go:-

Code:
Address:

I am pjsonowal and am currently in possession of this bitcointalk account:- Avirunes(UID:175302)

Signature:
HOcpUCqsXUBvxVkpLXhC9b1e1vMiIeQew0dw+JKgM0DMb0NuOTPXWOq+fjYiAr+3fi7CJDyWxv8mtCymYTPHROs=

Verification link
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:59:15 AM

In either case, why keep the signature

Signature Designs:- http://bit.ly/AvirunesDesigns

If you bought the account in January?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All