Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Cosmetic Surgery Crowdfunding @ theperfectboobs.net  (Read 6260 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 04:47:10 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2013, 05:17:15 AM by kwukduck

With great pride we want to announce that the project "Wishes".

"Wishes" is a project that allows girls to sign up to get some form of cosmetic surgery. This could be a breast augmentation, lip injections or anything to improve her looks.
And everyone who loves to be a part of this can follow her progress and invest in her surgery goal.
This can be small donations, but a lot of small donations will really help the girl to make her wish come true.
So, you can now be a real part in a girl's journey to get her dream body. And she will be forever thankful, and of course she will reward you!

As payment method we decided to use bitcoin primarily and only allow very small payments with other payment processors.
We use our own virtual currency pegged to bitcoin (we just keep bitcoins and use a 1:100 ratio to make smaller transactions internally possible)

There's detailed information on the Wishes website.

There may be some bugs that we haven't discovered, so please let us know about it if you find one.

The project is a work in progress, we will continue to expand and develop extra functions. Any tips and ideas are always welcome.

-- But there's already a company doing this, i hear you say. True, but we are doing this for the girls, not for big profit. Most of the donated money (about 90%) will go to the girls surgery and not to some company (who usually take about 60% of the money you donate).

Visit wishes now and have a look:
https://theperfectboobs.net/wishes

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 05:13:43 AM

"Wishes" is a project that allows girls to sign up to get some form of cosmetic surgery. This could be a breast augmentation, lip injections, anything or anything to improve her looks make her look like an insecure, attention-hungry whore.

Fixed that for you. I'm turned on by natural looks, free from makeup and silicone. Thus, your Website promotes an ugly version of the world, and I cannot support it in any way.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
SaintFlow

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The first is by definition not flawed.

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 05:20:11 AM

And she will be forever thankful, and of course she will reward you!

please elaborate this point with more details .... you know ... the enforceable parts

don't let me make you question your assumptions
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 06:13:55 AM

@niko
Good thing we have different tastes, it would be a boring world otherwise.

And she will be forever thankful, and of course she will reward you!

please elaborate this point with more details .... you know ... the enforceable parts

The girls will try to get people to donate to them so they will be sharing their story and why you should donate to them.
Of course there will be many pictures and videos involved, some are public, some are for subscribers only. If you want to see the content that she made for her subscribers you need to subscribe to her profile, this will cost coins. Or if you don't want the subscription you can try to make a deal with her, maybe something like 'if you pose in this and that outfit i'll donate 500 coins to you', if she agrees you send the money, she sends the pictures/video. These deals will be logged and if one party didn't stick with the deal the donation will be reversed or the other way around. We will handle those disputes manually of course.

In the end it's really up to her how she wants to convince people to donate to her, creativity is key i guess. In the near future we will try to provide some additional features to make this easier.

So you kinda buy her time/pictures/videos instead of just donating. There's your reward, and who knows you'll get to make real friends or even better.

kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 08:55:58 AM

I honestly can't say anything, but where can I donate to get some of these girls therapy, they need help, not to be enabled to get more surgery. This actually is making me kinda sad for them.

Obviously this service is not for you. Please move along.
Those girls have friends and family and co-workers and doctors to tell them when their behavior gets out of hand. I don't think it's your or my responsibility to say whats right or wrong in this case.
While you're at it, think of all the tattoos, piercings, jewelry and all other kinds of body art, those people need help too?

Anyway, i didn't post this to get into a conversation about this, feel free to start a discussion about this on our forums.
I'm just announcing the service for people that ARE interested.

koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 10:52:57 AM

Please move along.[...]
Anyway, i didn't post this to get into a conversation about this, feel free to start a discussion about this on our forums.

everyone except those who don't shower you with praise on this ...

By creating an active and friendly environment for our members, we aim for everyone to feel at home, to feel free to express their true feelings and desires.
https://theperfectboobs.net
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 05:32:24 PM

Wait, did you pay your half a boobcoin fee to spam your half a wit site on this forum?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 06:00:08 PM

Please move along.[...]

everyone except those who don't shower you with praise on this ...

By creating an active and friendly environment for our members, we aim for everyone to feel at home, to feel free to express their true feelings and desires.
https://theperfectboobs.net

Everyone means everyone, you're free to discuss all of this on our forum or in 'Service Discussion'. This, right here, is 'Service Announcement'. I don't think discussing the service belongs here.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 06:03:55 PM

This, right here, is 'Service Announcement'. I don't think discussing the service belongs here.

Sounds like something a scammer would say.  Angry
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 06:30:16 PM

I honestly can't say anything, but where can I donate to get some of these girls therapy, they need help, not to be enabled to get more surgery. This actually is making me kinda sad for them.

Obviously this service is not for you. Please move along.
Those girls have friends and family and co-workers and doctors to tell them when their behavior gets out of hand. I don't think it's your or my responsibility to say whats right or wrong in this case.
While you're at it, think of all the tattoos, piercings, jewelry and all other kinds of body art, those people need help too?

I'm just announcing the service for people that ARE interested.

Do you not realize your enabling them. LOL and doctors telling them when it is too much, yeah ok, doctors are just as greedy as the rest of the world, they rather have money, then tell a patient not to do it. Yes I believe tattoos and piercings can go too far in the same way plastic surgery can as well. You see some of the girls on your site, they look unhealthy and look like they are crying out for help. This is why society is messed up people like you that help enable them.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 06:48:51 PM

When I "crowdfund", I do it to profit. Can I profit from this? Because it feels more like I'm being grifted by some barfly girl. lol

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 09:02:20 PM

This, right here, is 'Service Announcement'. I don't think discussing the service belongs here.

Sounds like something a scammer would say.  Angry

Cherry picking are we? Right before that line i referred to the 'Service Discussion' part of this forum to discuss any moral issues people may have with our service.
We've been running our site for over 4 years now with over 36.000 members.
The 'Wishes' project however is new and is still in heavy development.
So far we've only dealt with donations and i think every donor can vouch for us that we provide what we promise. For donations this was just service development and maintenance and access to some exclusive content.
Of course trust is required, as with any service. We hope our track record provides a basis for this and will result in some active girls and benefactors that complete several goals, strengthening our credibility.
Most trust is required from the girls side, she has to trust we will pay up when her goal is reached.
As a benefactor you just donate kindly or you get content for whatever you donated.

Do you not realize your enabling them. LOL and doctors telling them when it is too much, yeah ok, doctors are just as greedy as the rest of the world, they rather have money, then tell a patient not to do it. Yes I believe tattoos and piercings can go too far in the same way plastic surgery can as well. You see some of the girls on your site, they look unhealthy and look like they are crying out for help. This is why society is messed up people like you that help enable them.

You may not realize it but most doctors won't do surgeries they deem unethical themselves. Of course they are greedy, there's a reason these surgeries are so expensive, but operating on a psychologically unstable person is a serious legal risk for them too.
Of course there are unhealthy situations, people get addicted to all kinds of crazy extremes. They will enable themselves one way or another, i prefer to see it in a way that doesn't hurt society.
We just provide payment when she reaches her goal and don't get involved with ethics too much.

When I "crowdfund", I do it to profit. Can I profit from this? Because it feels more like I'm being grifted by some barfly girl. lol

Usually no, you just donate or make a deal with her something-for-something. However, you can be very creative.
For example, if you see a girl that you think has huge potential as a model, you can make a deal to pay 50% if you can make a commercial website for her with her premium content and get an x% share of that. Then you could make profit. But really, that's all up to the users, we only get involved if one of the parties claims the deal was broken.

greyhawk

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 09:10:25 PM

So you're a pimp. Do you have pimp cups and those cool purple hats?
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 12:30:27 AM

For example, if you see a girl that you think has huge potential as a model, you can make a deal to pay 50% if you can make a commercial website for her with her premium content and get an x% share of that. Then you could make profit. But really, that's all up to the users, we only get involved if one of the parties claims the deal was broken.

Here's your problem.  Models don't have websites with premium content.  People working in the adult services industry do. I have no problems whatsoever with the adult services industry but at least be upfront that the point of this cosmetic surgery isn't so that these women can feel better about themselves in general - their reasons for wanting the surgery are commercial.

People would be reacting differently if you were crowd-funding cosmetic surgery for women who've had mastectomies or children with cleft palates or cool looking prosthetics for amputees (and this is actually a hot sector in the mainstream modelling market these days).

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 01:36:01 AM

wat

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
greyhawk

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 12:28:59 PM

wat

Duck face - free
Hydrogen peroxide - 10 bucks
Afamelanotide - 40 bucks
Boob Job - 4000 bucks

Looking like a robot barbie stuck in an oven - priceless
vdragon

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 12:35:51 PM

ISnt there a reality show that does something similiar? Something like "Pimp my wife" Cheesy?

My USB Erupter GROUP BUY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252180.0

Hungary (south) based trader - accepting/sending bank transfers, also willing to meet in person
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 12:46:41 PM

wat

I think the goal of "other" has already been achieved.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 02:41:55 PM

wat

I think the goal of "other" has already been achieved.
Hahaha, that was a "spit-take".

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 02:50:55 AM

when I read the title, I was like "hey, that's a cool idea"

when I read the post, I was like "hmmm, I dunno"

when I went to the site, I was like "WTF?!?!?!"

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: