Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Going down again ?  (Read 1149 times)
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:57:19 PM

i dont think he is going down very fast but he will drop a little bit off course he cant be rising only you know. There is always a point when the coin is going down but believeme that is not very much.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:14:37 PM

Global professional services firm Ernst & Young has announced it will auction off 24,518 BTC (worth $12.9m) originally confiscated by a user of defunct online dark market Silk Road. See article here : http://www.coindesk.com/ernst-young-sell-12-million-bitcoin-auction/

So do you think this is going to affect the huge price increase that we see at the moment ?
I do not know what is going to happen with the price after the halving because it can go every way possible. It may go down it may go up, we have to wait and see what is going to happen.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:21:29 PM

i dont think he is going down very fast but he will drop a little bit off course he cant be rising only you know. There is always a point when the coin is going down but believeme that is not very much.
true, I also think that this is a regular thing. bitcoin decrease occurred only in small amounts, I feel that the price of bitcoin will again be higher in some time
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:59:14 PM

true, I also think that this is a regular thing. bitcoin decrease occurred only in small amounts, I feel that the price of bitcoin will again be higher in some time

I don't see it happening that we will fall to back. Just a minor dip to maybe 550 and perhaps some stabilization around this price.
550 is good for miners to make profit (and us having a decent price for our bitcoin)

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:30:21 AM

This is not going down this may stabilizing price before halving or preparation for another jump and down
Off course this doent mean anything and still we are preparing for halving maybe price will stay as it is

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:58:31 AM

We are not going down and that is because the most people are waiting and holding now because they already see that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly so that is really nice.
But it wont be that fast that you can earn some money with Bitcoin because it can takes a long time.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:35:56 AM

It is really hard to know what will happen with the value of Bitcoin and you even can see now that the price is rising but you dont know when it will stop so that is the problem.
The most people are also hoping now that the value will rise for a long time but badly your are not for sure for that.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:07:35 AM

Its a nature of bitcoin that the price will going down again because many people are satisfied of the price increase they are selling their bitcoin so that the price is reduce again.. but i think its low chance that the price will still stay for this price today and i think the price will increase again.. just don't panic to sell..
sanadas

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:17:42 AM

Its a nature of bitcoin that the price will going down again because many people are satisfied of the price increase they are selling their bitcoin so that the price is reduce again.. but i think its low chance that the price will still stay for this price today and i think the price will increase again.. just don't panic to sell..

I am not satisfied with the bitcoin price performance. So I will have hold the coin and wait for higher price to sell.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: