Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a bear trap or pump is over?  (Read 1317 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:39:04 AM

From today's price, it seems that is a bear trap. The price of bitcoin will go to $550 to $600 in two months.

Conservative estimate, but i agree

it was quite definitely a bear trap, and the bull run seems to be on.

I hope the pump isn't over, would be really nice for this rise to pick up again over the weekend. I guess we'll have to wait & see where this unpredictable ride takes us Smiley
You see that the value of the Bitcoin is now not rising that fast and that is because you also know that the value of the Bitcoin was stable for a long time so it needs to recover.
But I am for sure that it will reach the $500 in the end of the year and that is because the halving is also coming.

I think the new target should be $800 to $1000 by the end of the year. The price is already $580.

those prices were always the target, and I personally never doubt for a second that there will be a (at least) twice rise back when the price was playing jump rope with the $400 price and people were panicking.
so now nothing has changed and things are just on track and these goals are just closer.

I was happy ot see the exponential growth the last two weeks at the 3 day chart. but now we have lost almost all the growth. What happened? Huh

I think that it's just a bear trap. Some people may be getting out of the market early right now, but I think that they're dumb to do that unless they're returning very soon after holding bitcoin.

As the halving is still around a month away, we'll see more pumps in my opinion. Larger ones as well.

lol, he is talking about 3 days that happened 2 month ago in 4/2016

Only Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: