Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying $3 each for someone who can make accounts  (Read 5216 times)
Jelly0621

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:36:09 AM

Is this still open ?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pandalion98

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:03:03 AM

I can make two accounts right now. Seeing that you do pay out, I'm cool with not using escrow.
pandalion98

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

I'd also like to reiterate if you sent an account and did not receive payment, this was due to your account being suspended. I am not paying for banned accounts.

I'm very interested your offer! If it is still actual, please send me details in PM. I will follow strictly your instructions!
Thank you!

If you check a few previous post, some people are already complaining that they didn't get paid and other's are saying there is no reply from OP.

Learn not to trust a newbie account so easily. Check a few previous posts before you even get ready to show your interest.

That's right by reading those bad feed backs does already tell the fortune of this offer.
Better wait for further details if op is going to fix the problems.
Correction: I'd appreciate it if you use an escrow if ever you need more accounts Smiley
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:22:11 AM

OPENING THIS BACK UP

I need someone who can make me an activated account on PlayerAuctions.com. I will pay $3 per account. Please contact me before you make more than one at a time. To create an account, go to Www.Playerauctions.com and register. Once registered, login to the account and scroll over the top right corner where it says account in blue. Go to account settings and on this page click "update phone and country". You can fill this page out with fake info but make the names real. Example, mike smith. They will send you a text message and you enter the pin on the website and the account is active. Message me the account details + your bitcoin address and I will pay ASAP. Thanks!

Link to old topic for proof of payment: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1383317.msg14067152#msg14067152
I sent you a PM about the PA account details, please respond once you received it, thanks.
roby25

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 06:03:10 AM

i can make 3account let me know if im in Smiley
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 06:57:35 AM

Is this still open ?

I don't know why you just bumped this thread ? Everyone is now just spamming here even they know that the OP is not active . Send him PM instead of bumping a useless thread .

OP Was last active @June 11, 2016.

Stop bumping the thread the OP is not active anymore . Try to send PM . He will read whenever he come back and then he can bump this thread .
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:13:09 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 02:53:04 PM by Jmild1

Is this still open ?

I don't know why you just bumped this thread ? Everyone is now just spamming here even they know that the OP is not active . Send him PM instead of bumping a useless thread .

Stop bumping the thread the OP is not active anymore . Try to send PM . He will read whenever he come back and then he can bump this thread .

"Send him PM instead of bumping a useless thread . "  
"Stop bumping the thread the OP is not active anymore . Try to send PM
"

You just repeated same message twice. It's obvious that you're spamming to make your message longer.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:58:46 PM

Is this still open ?

"Send him PM instead of bumping a useless thread . "  
"Stop bumping the thread the OP is not active anymore . Try to send PM
"

You just repeated same message twice. It's obvious that you're spamming to make your message longer.
I think even you don't need to open and rebump this thread or pm the op this job is already done.. because he still not replying in my pm since weeks ago.. better to stop asking here..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: