Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 01:48:21 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon Gift Cards [LEGIT] [Custom amounts]  (Read 2290 times)
AbdullahEGY (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

~~ Nothing is true .. Everything is permitted ~~

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:33:33 PM

Hey there,

Why should I share it publicly if I'm using it to make a little bit of money Cheesy ( I get the cards at like 7% so I'm making like 2% only )

I'm willing to tell the method to the buyer if he's buying a reasonable amount of cards. The reason I'm going to tell the buyer and not being afraid about the method being used by him is basically it's super hard to be used by other users as it's something related to my region/locally

With that being said there's not a single blackhat action involved

Thanks for reading Smiley
emanuel29

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:53:04 PM

im Interested.... will contact you.  Grin
ripplehd

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:10:45 AM

so this means I can get a $5 amazon gift card for free because you have said that you can buy them at a 5% discount rate. if you have a $5 and would like to charge me how much will it be

AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:14:16 AM

so this means I can get a $5 amazon gift card for free because you have said that you can buy them at a 5% discount rate. if you have a $5 and would like to charge me how much will it be

5$ with 5% off is basically 0$ Cheesy ?

Oh man there's a huge problem with your math in here :p

Well what 5% off means for a 5$ code, it means 4.75$ for it
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:23:41 AM

bump
outofmind

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:08:03 AM

Are you able to sell some AGC now ? Your skype is not online
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:23:58 PM

I could be interested, but....

I can deduce that you are using a credit card to buy different amazon GC amount, don't you?

[/quote]

Because Amazon balance cannot be transferred to a new GC code. (or used to generate a new GC code)...  Huh

The cards are completely legit and there's no chance of them getting revoked or anything wrong at all so don't worry.

I'd definitely scam for a small amount. Even if I just sold my btctalk account it would make me more money than scamming with it lol

And I'm open for escrow if the buyer will handle the fees Smiley

Like a said, i could be interested (i usually buy different GC ammount/week), but i don't want to be involved with something shady/fishy.
(SE, Laundering or CCs).

If you can proove that you are using a disscount promotion or something related to your city/region, we could do business.

Till now it looks like a CC scam/laundering. (chargebacks?)

AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:32:10 PM

Are you able to sell some AGC now ? Your skype is not online

Online and waiting ^_^

I could be interested, but....

I can deduce that you are using a credit card to buy different amazon GC amount, don't you?

Because Amazon balance cannot be transferred to a new GC code. (or used to generate a new GC code)...  Huh

The cards are completely legit and there's no chance of them getting revoked or anything wrong at all so don't worry.

I'd definitely scam for a small amount. Even if I just sold my btctalk account it would make me more money than scamming with it lol

And I'm open for escrow if the buyer will handle the fees Smiley

Like a said, i could be interested (i usually buy different GC ammount/week), but i don't want to be involved with something shady/fishy.
(SE, Laundering or CCs).

If you can proove that you are using a disscount promotion or something related to your city/region, we could do business.

Till now it looks like a CC scam/laundering. (chargebacks?)
[/quote]

I've messaged you Smiley
outofmind

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:21:13 PM

So recently I bought another $180 worth of AGC from OP in batches, and redeemed them straight away, so far so good.

I'll be ordering more once these GC successfully ordered items and shipped ! Maybe in next few days !  Wink
AbdullahEGY (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:14:54 PM

BUMP
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: