Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC mining Difficulty  (Read 911 times)
fdeabreu2u (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 12:13:44 AM

Hello I have a question that I am trying to find answer, but unsuccessfully and was hoping someone could help me in here, The BTC Difficulty was to go up in April, But in my cloud mining rig´s I have not noticed any change in the daily profit´s, will the difficulty only be noticed in a couple of months or will it be visible very soon?
 Any answer that will help me clear this issue is welcome!
Thanks
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:37:27 AM

Hello I have a question that I am trying to find answer, but unsuccessfully and was hoping someone could help me in here, The BTC Difficulty was to go up in April, But in my cloud mining rig´s I have not noticed any change in the daily profit´s, will the difficulty only be noticed in a couple of months or will it be visible very soon?
Thanks
The difficulty adjusts about every 14 days, every 2016 mined blocks. At this time the difficulty can go up or down to average the propagation of blocks to one every 10 minutes. You can get a general "how the difficulty will be adjusting" from https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:46:38 AM

simple answer, the value also go up recently, and the diff only follow the increase plus correction, so it's normal to see the same profit
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 05:55:01 AM

simple answer, the value also go up recently, and the diff only follow the increase plus correction, so it's normal to see the same prof it

Depends how you quantify your profit, USD sure, BTC not really.
@OP, if you're talking about difficulty changes in April, they already happened and the network has adjusted to it.
If you're talking about a less than 14 days span, it will adjust accordingly with some predictability soon.
If you're talking about the future (>14 days), it's speculation.
PassThePopcorn

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:25:12 AM

simple answer, the value also go up recently, and the diff only follow the increase plus correction, so it's normal to see the same prof it

Depends how you quantify your profit, USD sure, BTC not really.
@OP, if you're talking about difficulty changes in April, they already happened and the network has adjusted to it.
If you're talking about a less than 14 days span, it will adjust accordingly with some predictability soon.
If you're talking about the future (>14 days), it's speculation.
Most cloud mining sites base earnings off of PPS which is determined by difficulty. If difficulty goes up your PPS earnings go down, if they charge a maintenance fee then yes the value of BTC then plays a small part.  If the difficulty remains the same then you should earn the same, if the difficulty goes up then you should earn more.
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:24:08 AM

Difficulty is changed in april about 8%. you can find it here https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
But the profit is not only depended on the difficulty but also on your hash-rate and the total hash-rate, how many orphaned blocks your pool has mined, pool luck and so on and so on.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:58:18 PM

Difficulty is changed in april about 8%. you can find it here https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
But the profit is not only depended on the difficulty but also on your hash-rate and the total hash-rate, how many orphaned blocks your pool has mined, pool luck and so on and so on.

As the time passes, the difficulty will increase more and more.
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:45:23 PM

Of course but my point is that the OP said he sees nothing in the profit in the month april. I think that one month difficulty increasing can be compensated by other items. On the long term you will indeed see a decrease in profit.
PassThePopcorn

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:51:03 AM

Of course but my point is that the OP said he sees nothing in the profit in the month april. I think that one month difficulty increasing can be compensated by other items. On the long term you will indeed see a decrease in profit.

The OP never said that, the  OP said.
Thanks
I have not noticed any change in the daily profit´s, April 1 Up .82%, April 14 Up 7.09%, April 28 Down .01%, The adjustment on April 28th did not alter the difficulty by much which made it remain the same, as it remained the same the PPS / daily profits would have also remained the same or not changed.

Please read and comprehend before making a post to get a signature campaign payment and lets try to prevent spam.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:10:18 PM

With each day minning will be difficult  Sad
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:19:52 PM

Thanks

well there is many factors effect the daily profit/ payout from those cloud mining sites like current price of btc the current difficulty their electric cost / fees ...  at this point i think its not that good tbh ... with those mining sites with halving coming they might get rekt if price is not going up ... i mean come on  keeping your money on sites like poloniex or okcoin as lending can get you 5% and more a month
Bloxy

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:03:40 AM

Thanks

This is most likely because most cloud mining sites are scams and are merely ponzis. Therefore, the sites are not actually mining ant coins.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: