Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 09:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rollin.io is a SCAM  (Read 2247 times)
maxwellg

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:45:43 PM

"i already told u at chat before show us the prove, n u said just bla bla bla..."
There, ( or here to be exact) is a serious case of "mental comprehension deficiency syndrome".
I already posted both addresses, what exactly do you want me to post?
The "prove" is in my "claim" that the balance was removed from my account "WITH OUT" my authorisation.
"creenshots of chat could help show us what really happened in chat"
I posted both of the adrresses, i dont understand why you need "screen shot" of them.
And yes, i addressed "the moderators" who are essentially 12 year old trolls who ridicule and mock you.
The whole thing is a big fucking joke.

Hi Diaz, I’m sorry to hear about your recent loss.

Rollin didn’t touch your balance nor scammed you. As other people in this thread indicated there is a (great) chance that your account has been compromised. For example, did you download a third party bot or entered your Rollin login credentials somewhere?

We strongly advise not to use third party bots, if you do we recommend using Seuntjie’s bot (however on your own risk) and don't use your login credentials anywhere but the Rollin site, this applies to everyone!

Ps: to be honest, I find it weird that you didn’t contact our support, but in stead you are bashing “Rollin is a scam”, just my (simple) thoughts.

STOP MAKING PEOPLE WHO ACCUSE YOU OF WRONGDOING FEEL CRAZY....   ROLLIN IS FULL OF LOW LIFE GAS LIGHTERS... THEY ARE CHEATERS FOR SURE.
Mydaw

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:19:52 PM

A deposit of 20mB was made to Rollin.io website on Friday 29 of 2016.
After  gamblig for roughly 15-20 minutes the account was in a positive of 23mB. However, all of the suden the account was in a 0mB balance BEFORE i could even place a bet!
When confronted a "moderator" in the chat room about the situation, i was initially ignored, but then shortly after an response, i was ridiculed and insulted and told to leave.
During the conversation, someone mentioned that i should check my "transactions". the bitcoin was withdrawn to some wallet adress from my account.
THE SITE IS A SCAM! STAY AWAY! 
Your money was stolen so please stop saying bullshit about that awesome site.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: