Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some help Please give me a better suggestion .  (Read 939 times)
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 08:22:08 AM

Hi there .

First i opened this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429801.msg14460759#msg14460759
The issue resolved the admin replied me on his site and paid me half of the payment 40$ . He said me that he will do 80$ payment in 4 times but we agreed on 50/50 . He paid me 40$ on April 08, 2016 and i started working .

OK now , I just went to his forum trustforums.com and tried to login my account but the forum says that "That username does not exist." So he maybe deleted my account ? That's not an issue i don't even want my account there . I just use that account to contact him .

Now today is (April 30th) he was supposed to pay me the rest of 40$ after 2 weeks but he is offline since April 21, 2016 . So i cannot contact him .

The thing i want to ask you all should i keep working for his site ? Create an account on his forum and shoot him a pm to talk about paymnet?
The reason i want to stop work with him is that he has many -ve trust (gained) and i don't promote scam site . But i need the rest of my payment because i have worked for his site with full potential . What should i do? When i started working with him he has neutral trust no negative trust .

Some Questions !

1:) If he paid me rest of 40$ should i keep working for him till 8th of May ?
2:) If i don't take payment i stop working ?

Profile  link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=764122
Trust's link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=764122
Site link : http://www.trustforums.com/index.php

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
interbtc

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:35:41 AM

Everything related to his site looks shady to me, and you should have known better imho, but right now the only thing i think you
can do is open up an scam accusation thread in corresponding section (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0)

Try to open up new account on his site and make threads about the issue there ? imho thing that would hurt him the most would be that other
people see who he is and how he deals with payments.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 08:36:12 AM

The dishonest way that he's gone about this whole ordeal suggests that you should avoid doing any additional work for him. In fact, you should focus your efforts on creating threads and scam accusations. Plain and simple, you were contracted to do a job, and he was to pay you for that job. You upheld your end of the deal, and communicated with him openly and often. He has not reciprocated the same type of communication, which goes to show the type of person you are dealing with.

If I were you, I would focus the rest of my efforts on creating a scam accusation with documentation about the process so far, and then direct your efforts on promoting traffic to THAT thread, instead of his website. Also include on that post that you are willing to remove the post if the client pays you what he owes you, in full, at which time you will continue finishing your contract with him. Require him to put it in an escrow.

Otherwise, you definitely need to put him on blast, just to warn other potential people of the type of shady business he's been running.

lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 08:39:27 AM

Everything related to his site looks shady to me, and you should have known better imho, but right now the only thing i think you
can do is open up an scam accusation thread in corresponding section (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0)

Try to open up new account on his site and make threads about the issue there ? imho thing that would hurt him the most would be that other
people see who he is and how he deals with payments.

I just opened a new account without any problem or issue . Just sent him a pm so waiting for him reply i just asked him to pay the rest of money . Let's see if he pays or not.

The dishonest way that he's gone about this whole ordeal suggests that you should avoid doing any additional work for him. In fact, you should focus your efforts on creating threads and scam accusations. Plain and simple, you were contracted to do a job, and he was to pay you for that job. You upheld your end of the deal, and communicated with him openly and often. He has not reciprocated the same type of communication, which goes to show the type of person you are dealing with.

If I were you, I would focus the rest of my efforts on creating a scam accusation with documentation about the process so far, and then direct your efforts on promoting traffic to THAT thread, instead of his website. Also include on that post that you are willing to remove the post if the client pays you what he owes you, in full, at which time you will continue finishing your contract with him. Require him to put it in an escrow.

Otherwise, you definitely need to put him on blast, just to warn other potential people of the type of shady business he's been running.

Means you say if he puts the rest of the money in escrow i should keep the work until the end of the period of job(1month) will be ended on 8 may. After that i will stop promoting his site ? Well i have sent him a pm regarding my payment .
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:48:59 AM

Don't work for him anymore ,don't do a thing more. Wait till he comes online then SK him . If he wants the job done on time he must pay on time.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 09:33:57 AM

Since you have worked for his website and committed to work for him for $80, you should ask him for the next half payment and work till 8th May and then stop.

It's totally your call now as the site is scam but since you've completed half the work, it better to complete it then. Just open a new forum account and ask him about your payment. It seems he deleted your account but you should try once and if he doesn't pay, it's a signal to stop working for him.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 09:38:32 AM

lol what i Did? When i Opened that forum [Its first time that I have Opened that Forum lol] it says

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:09:06 AM

lol what i Did? When i Opened that forum [Its first time that I have Opened that Forum lol] it says

Amazing lol. Either your ip was previously owned by someone else ; by dynamic ip protocol, or vps,proxy and so on.. or the forum
is very badly configured and faulty. Either way , when someone uses that kind of attitude towards his users - you're better off without it.
Seams like a junk forum/site anyways.
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 06:40:56 PM

hahah irfan i guess you are just trolled by his site or maybe your ip is blocked for some reason Tongue . I registered a new account without any issue.

haha what a nice way to welcome a guest to his forum.

Better not to suggest that site to anyone here.

I haven't seen any warm welcome like this .

Amazing lol. Either your ip was previously owned by someone else ; by dynamic ip protocol, or vps,proxy and so on.. or the forum
is very badly configured and faulty. Either way , when someone uses that kind of attitude towards his users - you're better off without it.
Seams like a junk forum/site anyways.

Yea it's ip must be blocked . I don't think that irfan has dynamic ip .

P.S : Sent him a pm waiting for his reply , his last seen on his own forum is 29 April , hoping that he come online today and reply me as soon as possible.
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 07:10:28 PM

Now that you are complaining, you owe me a few cents Tongue:

Your words: Proof archived
The transactions to the address I gave to you.

Greetings,

haha lol sorry man i just forgot about you , Currently working with 2 sites so it is really hard to mange read the pm's again . Sorry for the delay i will process the payment ASAP. I owe 1$ to one another person lol i can't believe . @98789 you will be paid soon .
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:18:57 PM

For deleting account , the same happened to me . But I am just a member . I don't have any work relation with the admin , I don't know if that was a bug or admin delets accounts . For banning message , I also had one and when I cleaned history , the site worked again .
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 08:32:52 PM

For deleting account , the same happened to me . But I am just a member . I don't have any work relation with the admin , I don't know if that was a bug or admin delets accounts . For banning message , I also had one and when I cleaned history , the site worked again .

I guess he just re-created the forum ? Everything is changed the forum is completely changed and maybe he deleted the database too ? I saw on site statistics that site is online since (April 22, 2016, 09:02:46 PM) . And currently the site is down.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 11:12:46 PM

Not sure if you will have chance to get your $40 .. It looks like forum website is working only main page, when i try to open any other im gettin 522 error.

Edit: Now even main page is down..

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 10:52:02 AM

I saw your last issue with that member now again, if you prefer and love to do this work then don't stop but if you have any other source to earn money then i would stop working for him. The site is not working maybe he is changing the host or the forum script has missing files.

lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 08:27:43 PM

I saw your last issue with that member now again, if you prefer and love to do this work then don't stop but if you have any other source to earn money then i would stop working for him. The site is not working maybe he is changing the host or the forum script has missing files.

Not sure if you will have chance to get your $40 .. It looks like forum website is working only main page, when i try to open any other im gettin 522 error.

I don't know but the forum is down , I guess it is the right time to open scam accusation against Mininpool (owner of trustforums) .Currently getting the following error when i open www.trustforums.com

" Notice: Undefined variable: boarddir in /home/trust/public_html/index.php on line 47

Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /home/trust/public_html/index.php on line 51

Warning: require_once(/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/trust/public_html/index.php on line 51

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/trust/public_html/index.php on line 51""
khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:42:18 PM

Now the trustforum is already down Roll Eyes What you need to basically do is to leave it and move on because I think you will never get the second half payment provided the present situations. Next time be sure to escrow the amount or make sure he is trusted enough before leaping on to the service.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:34:16 PM

Have you already finished all the job he gave you to do?You said you still working on this which means your job is still incomplet.In that case why are you worried as you have already got paid for the half job and the rest half is still not complete

lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 09:46:20 PM

Have you already finished all the job he gave you to do?You said you still working on this which means your job is still incomplet.In that case why are you worried as you have already got paid for the half job and the rest half is still not complete

Everything is in process i am still working for the job the job is supposed to b end on 8th of may and today is 1 may. So the job is almost done  i have done all the work and the work is going great .
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 09:55:18 PM

I don't know but the forum is down , I guess it is the right time to open scam accusation against Mininpool (owner of trustforums) .Currently getting the following error when i open www.trustforums.com

" Notice: Undefined variable: boarddir in /home/trust/public_html/index.php on line 47

Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /home/trust/public_html/index.php on line 51

Warning: require_once(/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/trust/public_html/index.php on line 51

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/trust/public_html/index.php on line 51""

It was down all the day today maybe also yesterday but i would suggest you to open a scam accusation and maybe he will get attention and solve your issue.

lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:33:47 PM

It was down all the day today maybe also yesterday but i would suggest you to open a scam accusation and maybe he will get attention and solve your issue.

The site is down from last few days now it's giving some kind of other error i don't think that site will be up again .
i have opened Scam accusation against the site and the owner please read it and leave negative trust . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1461347.msg14754945#msg14754945
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: