Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VectorAI VAI | Full POS  (Read 38728 times)
chivaki

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:09:03 AM

Ok everyone I got a lot of codes sent to me and confirmed by PM
What is that "code" ?
What kind of "code" ?
What's that ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VectorDev (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:34:56 AM

What is that "code" ?
What kind of "code" ?
What's that ?

Yobit code. You need to put all your Vector coins in a yobit code and PM (private message) me the code on this forum.

Vector AI
AI platform on the blockchain
visud

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:36:40 AM

What is that "code" ?
What kind of "code" ?
What's that ?

It's yobicodes from yobit.net, if you have VEC in yobit, then create the yobicode for the amount of VEC you have on yobit account and pm that code to Dev.

Steps to create code:
1)Login to your yobit account
2)Click on your account name on top right of yobit webpage
3)Click on yobit codes.
4)Choose vec from the drop down box on left and enter the same amount of coins in the box on the right.
5)Click create code.

VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:13:24 AM

Looks like we are done with the swap, I will add up all the codes received and burn the rest of the coins.
I will ask Yobit to delist Vec and will work with them on setting up the new client.

Vector AI
Sap922

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:24:56 AM

Awesome can't wait to see the new coin shine
visud

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:32:51 AM

Ok everyone I got a lot of codes sent to me and confirmed by PM, I set up a countdown  for 3 days after which no code or swap will be accepted.
I will also try to catch up with blacksmith to help with wallet code. Please do not wait till the last minute to give me your code, if there is no code by the timer end,
there will be no coins on the swap, I will only keep the code total coins and not anything extra. So if you want to keep your old coins you are welcome to do so, just
do not ask for them after the countdown is finished because you already have what you want. No exceptions, no screenshots, no claims will be accepted after the end of the countdown.
When the swap is finished I will list all the coin codes that got swapped, any remaining coins from the premine will be burned. Remember this swap is only for coins on yobit.

Please download the current wallet and run it, if you want your coins in your wallet. I will PM you for address after the countdown is over, do not send it now.

Why this timer is reset ? it is showing 5days left ??
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:43:09 AM

Ok everyone I got a lot of codes sent to me and confirmed by PM, I set up a countdown  for 3 days after which no code or swap will be accepted.
I will also try to catch up with blacksmith to help with wallet code. Please do not wait till the last minute to give me your code, if there is no code by the timer end,
there will be no coins on the swap, I will only keep the code total coins and not anything extra. So if you want to keep your old coins you are welcome to do so, just
do not ask for them after the countdown is finished because you already have what you want. No exceptions, no screenshots, no claims will be accepted after the end of the countdown.
When the swap is finished I will list all the coin codes that got swapped, any remaining coins from the premine will be burned. Remember this swap is only for coins on yobit.

Please download the current wallet and run it, if you want your coins in your wallet. I will PM you for address after the countdown is over, do not send it now.

Why this timer is reset ? it is showing 5days left ??

I just removed the counter, it was auto reset by source.

Vector AI
visud

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:05:52 AM

Dev, when will you start releasing coins to new blockchain ? eagerly waiting for it Smiley  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Smiley Smiley Smiley
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 03:51:50 PM

Dev, when will you start releasing coins to new blockchain ? eagerly waiting for it Smiley  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Smiley Smiley Smiley

go go go DEV ....make it Fast .... Grin
dev0tion

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:08:46 PM

Looking forward to see what he has in store for us Cool.
I wonder how many VEC will be burned. My guess is a LOT.
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:21:52 PM

oh boy are we going to see some crying people   in few days
i see lot of coin still on the sell side ... i guess people  don't pay attention to their investment

dev0tion

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:15:32 PM

i see lot of coin still on the sell side ... i guess people  don't pay attention to their investment

Indeed we will see a lot of angry people in a few days Smiley
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:23:25 AM

Indeed we will see a lot of angry people in a few days Smiley

Yes we do !!!

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:30:03 AM

about 300k vec are still bound in buy orders on yobit. 10k@225k sat.
GamblingIsWrongWay

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:31:37 AM

where i can buying vector ?

Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:34:29 AM

where i can buying vector ?

I think you are to late they will get Burnd by dev on yobit !

Ok everyone I got a lot of codes sent to me and confirmed by PM, I set up a countdown  for 3 days after which no code or swap will be accepted.

visud

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:22:30 AM

So wat will be the value of VEC after burn ?
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:31:18 AM

So wat will be the value of VEC after burn ?

it will exactly be, what buyers are willing to pay.
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:34:35 PM

post june 4th

3days?

take ppl's coins and awol?

block explorer dead... wth now?
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:50:21 PM

Mining not work!  Have someone the same Problem! can with the swap related?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: