Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Surbitcoin Not Paying and saying to they customers that they are the SCAMMERS  (Read 516 times)
bolivarcoin (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:58:23 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2016, 02:20:44 AM by bolivarcoin

Surbitcoin Not Paying and saying to they customers that they are the SCAMMERS  LOLOLOLOL   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Surbitcoin the Venezuelan exchange of Bitcoin its not paying they customers after his employee its in jail, and after some bank accounts got blocked, apparently they are under investigation for money laundry and more....

Two days ago bobthereddituser wrote here https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4gpxlu/venezuelan_exchange_surbitcoin_is_not_making_bank/ that he send money to his family using SURBITCOIN, but the family never got the money, and was asking for more information about it.   Huh

bitcoinloco reply bobthereddituser :  Cry
"Nobody knows what really its going on, but if we look at the data, Surbitcoin its not doing well. their hot and cold wallets are geting low every day, and the volume its so low.
In Venezuela we are using Localbitcoins, and on Bitinka and trading P2P with friends on the Bitcoin Comunity"

Then the owner of SURBITCOIN pinhopro reply this to bitcoinloco that one of his customers:   Lips sealed
" you are a scammer who wants to sell bolivarcoins to poor venezuelans and got mad because we will never list anyother altcoin in SurBitcoin.
... you are delusional."

It will happen again?
Before was Big Vern saying that Lucky7Coin dev was responsible for Cryptsy goin GOX, and now its pinhopro saying that his customers are scammers that use Bolivarcoin.

We, Bolivarcoin team, never ask Surbitcoin to list our Shitcoin there.  Angry

Boosterious

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:31:13 AM

Surbitcoin Not Paying and saying to they customers that they are the SCAMMERS  LOLOLOLOL   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Surbitcoin the Venezuelan exchange of Bitcoin its not paying they customers after his employee its in jail, and after some bank accounts got blocked, apparently they are under investigation for money laundry and more....

Two days ago bobthereddituser wrote here https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4gpxlu/venezuelan_exchange_surbitcoin_is_not_making_bank/ that he send money to his family using SURBITCOIN, but the family never got the money, and was asking for more information about it.   Huh

bitcoinloco reply bobthereddituser :  Cry
"Nobody knows what really its going on, but if we look at the data, Surbitcoin its not doing well. their hot and cold wallets are geting low every day, and the volume its so low.
In Venezuela we are using Localbitcoins, and on Bitinka and trading P2P with friends on the Bitcoin Comunity"

Then the owner of SURBITCOIN pinhopro reply this to bitcoinloco that one of his customers:   Lips sealed
" you are a scammer who wants to sell bolivarcoins to poor venezuelans and got mad because we will never list anyother altcoin in SurBitcoin.
... you are delusional."

It will happen again?
Before was Big Vern saying that Lucky7Coin dev was responsible for Cryptsy goin GOX, and now its pinhopro saying that his customers are scammers that use Bolivarcoin.

We, Bolivarcoin team, never ask Surbitcoin to list our Shitcoin there.  Angry

i dont know what is surbitcoin,and never hear about that befor,but its not a good news for us,another scam warning and i think its a big site,just like exchange?and then what is bolivarcoin?

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:06:07 AM

please leave this forum, and go to scam accusation, i understand what that guy just did to their customers, but this forum session is not for whining about scams. by the way, you should get more evidence that he is really attempting to scam or even scamming, so he will have less reason to call them scammers.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: