Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 300%-return 3-year loan request  (Read 4109 times)
nlovric (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 01:30:07 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2013, 02:15:08 PM by nlovric

I'm looking for 3-year loans. I will return 300% of the loaned amount within 3 years.

You can lend me Bitcoins by transmitting them to 15eHztzh2YRFua3cBLWH8g87xm6tQ83FR3 (subject to change; check this post for updates) and posting a Bitcoin-signed statement – containing return instructions – about it in this thread.

I need the Bitcoins to finance my projects, including:

• SecuriNet (securi.net) – a multizoned, non-escrow Elliptic-Curve-Cryptography-(ECC)-based security network and e-mail, instant messaging, secure telephony etc. communications system which will, of course, accept Bitcoin – and, unfortunately, only Bitcoin as several states seem to be against me right now, even though Bitcoin was suppose to be one of the payment options – probably worth a few million Euros (EUR).

• An invention in the field of cryptography made while analyzing possible attack vectors on SecuriNet. The invention needs to be patented and it is possibly worth a few million Euros (EUR). Use will be free for non-commercial use with Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) Linux, Berkley Systems Design (BSD), GNU/Hurd, and similar distributions.

• Securix – a highest-feasible-security (highly-encrypted storage, Mandatory Access Control (MAC), quantum-encrypted communications etc.) Linux-based operating system of undetermined value.

• [BUSINESS SECRET] (SES) – classified storage encryption technology possibly worth a few hundred thousand Euros (EUR).

• InsecuriNet (insecuri.net) – a full-disclosure community of undetermined value focusing on computer system exploitation, electronic and radio reconnaissance, surveillance, and tracking (TEMPEST, rise time signatures etc.).

• Insecurix – an automated computer system, computer network, and mobile telephony – remote exploitation, reconnaissance – including TEMPEST capabilities, surveillance (A5/1 and A5/3 decryption), warfare Linux-based operating system. Theoretically, an independent multiple primary strikes system – can you say "Zap! goes the power grid, telecommunications etc."? – so the advanced features probably won't be available to any state except like the Swiss Confederation and Nepal who aren't going to attack anyone, anyway.

• Anticipher (anticipher.*) – derived from my Single Crack manually-distributed brute-force password cracker which I developed in 1998; will break password-encrypted dm-crypt, TrueCrypt, PGP Desktop etc. storage containers using several advanced approaches – including the one used in Single Crack, rivaling the capabilities of the National Security Agency (NSA), Federalnaya Sluzhba Okhrany (FSO), and similar.

• Data Flow Masking (DFM) – BUSINESS SECRET generally-applicable technology derived from my 1998 Bouncer Protocol considerations. The United States of Americas' (USAs') Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) would probably classify such technology as TOP SECRET.

• The Bouncer Protocol and the Bouncer network – the merge of my 1998 Bouncer Protocol considerations in combination with some Second-Generation Onion Routing techniques enhanced further. Unlike Onion Routing, the Bouncer Protocol was being designed for direct-relay path stealth communications instead of masking communications by obscuring traffic using a large number of encrypted relay channels. The Bouncer Protocol was designed for a single-man or single-group/unit exploited-system stealth reentry – Visible Forward Connections – and Blind Reverse Connections to facilitate reporting from deployed surveillance systems back to headquarters through hard-to-detect, difficult-to-trace stealth connections.

• [BUSINESS SECRET] – visionary Extinction-Level-Event-(ELE)-resistant fast and reliable global storage system possibly worth a few hundred million Euros (EUR).

• [BUSINESS SECRET] – visionary, futuristic networking project; value: who knows plus progress of the human race.

• [BUSINESS SECRET] – a new type of backup worth a few dozen thousand Euros (EUR).

• Bit the Coin (bitthecoin.{biz,com,info,net,org}) – "an act of domestic terrorism" according to the United States of Americas' (USAs') Federal Bureau of Investigations' (FBIs') statements thus far regarding Bitcoin; further details BUSINESS SECRET; value unimportant – purpose is increasing Bitcoin tradeability, usability, and ensuring state-resistant Bitcoin trade and usage.

• [BUSINESS SECRET] – a libertarian networking project that should change the world.

• [BUSINESS SECRET] – a new type of application of libertarianism of possible significant impact – might be declared an act of international terrorism.

• Space, Sea, Air, Land Linux (SSeALL) – see https://www.bitmit.net/item/16415/; value undetermined.

• [BUSINESS SECRET] – a novel, libertarian message board system also incorporating my previous libertarianism-unrelated message board considerations; Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 01:48:54 PM

I honestly took your comments at less value after reading this post. Are you the only one working on it? How do you expect to do so many projects? Sure, you might say over 3 years, but if you have a project that is successful then it's not a good idea to abandon it and then start working on the 15 others.

Also, everything you mentioned here is worth ~$10 until you make it.
nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 01:53:05 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2013, 02:19:31 PM by nlovric

Are you the only one working on it?

I've already hired one guy for graphics – I'm paying him ~1% now, ~99% later – but I need money to hire more people to do side-jobs. I will also need money for deployment infrastructure.

How do you expect to do so many projects? Sure, you might say over 3 years, but if you have a project that is successful then it's not a good idea to abandon it and then start working on the 15 others.

The projects which I intend to bring to life first are SecuriNet, patenting of my invention in the field of cryptography, and Space, Sea, Air, Land Linux (SSeALL). They need not be fully-complete and perfect – i.e. final – within 3 years; what is important is that they yield enough profit within 3 years to enable me to return the loans and continue further development and operations.

Also, everything you mentioned here is worth ~$10 until you make it.

I wouldn't say so. This is not just a list of "I'd like to"; I have created concepts and – in some cases – designs.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 02:25:52 PM

Okay, so you got concepts and designs...

"probably worth a few million Euros (EUR)."

You need to justify that. There's already a service like what you mentioned. https://silentcircle.com/ How is SecuriNet different? How do you plan to market this service? What parts of this service (if any) will be open source? Is it a native app, browser extension, or webapp?

There's really tons of questions for this alone, and this is the least ridiculous proposal.

@Anticipher: Hey guys, PGP and Truecrypt are going to be broken by this guy!!!1111

* reads more *

@Last [business secret]: So you're developing an open source libertarian message board..

@SSeALL: A custom linux distro on something comparable to the IronKey?

@Bit the Coin: I don't think you've seen the FBI's report on Bitcoin.

* reads Insecurix *

You are certainly the Dank of cryptography.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 02:39:51 PM

Okay, so you got concepts and designs...

"probably worth a few million Euros (EUR)."

You need to justify that. There's already a service like what you mentioned. https://silentcircle.com/ How is SecuriNet different? How do you plan to market this service? What parts of this service (if any) will be open source? Is it a native app, browser extension, or webapp?

There's really tons of questions for this alone, and this is the least ridiculous proposal.

@Anticipher: Hey guys, PGP and Truecrypt are going to be broken by this guy!!!1111

* reads more *

@Last [business secret]: So you're developing an open source libertarian message board..

@Bit the Coin: I don't think you've seen the FBI's report on Bitcoin.

* reads Insecurix *

You are certainly the Dank of cryptography.

While I'm all for starting a new business, it needs to be sound. Lately it seems noobs want to do just this but use others money so they have zero risk. I would advise sigh up for a few CC's, grab the cash and start things rolling on your own. Jumping around with several "plans" isn't a way to garner faith in your project, IMHO. Sound business plans will also increase your odds of a traditional loan.
If things still look promising, then approach potential investors.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 02:42:41 PM

I feel you are making your life more complicated than it needs to be and this latest post of your does not inspire trust at all.

A business secret possibly worth hundreds of millions... just like bitcoin, you need to translate the idea into meaningful action daily and make it happen.
There are an infinite amount of ideas in this universe. It is the action that is missing. Just do it and no excuses and don't go around asking for money with nothing but air. Why 300%, why 3 years?

nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 02:44:36 PM

There's already most things, but they've been made to sell and either do not truly achieve what's declared or do not achieve what can be achieved.

Btw. most of these sites use the best technologies in such ways that they're useless and they use them mostly just so that they can declare that they're using them and don't understand that e.g. the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is not very good if used in e.g. Electronic Codebook (ECB) mode or e.g. Cipher-Block Chaining (CBC) mode in certain situations which may pave the way for e.g. Blockwise-Chosen Boundary Attacks (BCBA) etc. As an example which anyone can understand, just look at Cryptobin; the service is useless, except for the timed-message-deletion feature as all messages can be decrypted without having them deleted and, yet, they call themselves "The Ultimate Secure Pastebin".
nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 02:51:56 PM

Why 300%, why 3 years?

300% seems fair to me considering the rates of fiat currency loans and 3 years leaves me plenty of time to develop, deploy, market, and profit enough to return the loans. How do you expect me to repay relatively-large loans (e.g. 1,000 BTC, total) with repayment starting next month through something which takes 1+ years to develop?
nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 03:13:23 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2013, 03:34:56 PM by nlovric

See Non-dictionary known-plaintext brute force attack on AES-256http://www.pastebin.com/6i1D7Siv/ – for some published analysis of what even a dummy could do to decrypt messages encrypted with the 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in Electronic Codebook (ECB) mode if provided with enough computing power. It exposes the security of some stupider allegedly-secure communications systems etc. That's just a linear known-plaintext brute force attack. Anticipher will perform BUSINESS SECRET alinear attacks in scenarios like that one and other attacks in other scenarios.

Is anyone presently offering a civilian system capable of breaking e.g. A5/3?
nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 03:43:08 PM

Do I sound that stupid to you? First of all, it is not a – as in singular – message board. Second, it is not just a message board system which you install and then set up a message board. It is something else... something novel.
nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 04:43:53 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2013, 05:13:33 PM by nlovric

No. The Space, Sea, Air, Land Linux (SSeALL) will convert any USB flash drive into something more secure than IronKey, but it is just part of its' functionality. Also, IronKey probably uses escrow cryptography like most hardware encryption devices on the market, meaning that the government of the United States of America (USA) and other countries can decrypt an IronKey without knowing the users' password..
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 05:51:51 PM

Would you be willing to put up your mortgage as collateral?

Don't see any other way someone will lend a newbie $30,000.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 06:06:44 PM

If he owns a house, why not refinance or get a home improvement loan?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 06:10:55 PM

There's already most things, but they've been made to sell and either do not truly achieve what's declared or do not achieve what can be achieved.

Btw. most of these sites use the best technologies in such ways that they're useless and they use them mostly just so that they can declare that they're using them and don't understand that e.g. the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is not very good if used in e.g. Electronic Codebook (ECB) mode or e.g. Cipher-Block Chaining (CBC) mode in certain situations which may pave the way for e.g. Blockwise-Chosen Boundary Attacks (BCBA) etc. As an example which anyone can understand, just look at Cryptobin; the service is useless, except for the timed-message-deletion feature as all messages can be decrypted without having them deleted and, yet, they call themselves "The Ultimate Secure Pastebin".

Are you implying that Phil Zimmerman of Silent Circle does not know what he and his company is doing in regards to their new products?

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 06:12:39 PM

If he owns a house, why not refinance or get a home improvement loan?

He tried, but the bankmanager just rememberd another meeting, when the OP said the word "SSeALL"
nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 06:14:01 PM

"1,000 BTC" was only an example. What I was thinking of are small loans to get started. When a project gets into the deployment phase, I'd post specific large requests, but I'd also provide the would-be lenders with an opportunity to test the product before giving me the large loan.
nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 06:38:52 PM

Are you implying that Phil Zimmerman of Silent Circle does not know what he and his company is doing in regards to their new products?

The Z Real-time Transport Protocol (ZRTP) and related protocols by Phil Zimmerman are some of the bright examples not falling into that category. However, the environments in which these protocols are used in practice make the overall system insecure.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 07:15:31 PM

"1,000 BTC" was only an example. What I was thinking of are small loans to get started. When a project gets into the deployment phase, I'd post specific large requests, but I'd also provide the would-be lenders with an opportunity to test the product before giving me the large loan.

You skipped over the question.  What are you willing to provide for collateral?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
nlovric (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 07:47:00 PM

You skipped over the question.  What are you willing to provide for collateral?

Well, what loan amount are we talking about?
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 07:52:12 PM

The Z Real-time Transport Protocol (ZRTP) and related protocols by Phil Zimmerman are some of the bright examples not falling into that category. However, the environments in which these protocols are used in practice make the overall system insecure.

Please elaborate.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: