Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Feedback] Post your new forum feedback here  (Read 1727 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6090

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:53:25 AM

I thought It would be better to make one topic and include everything related to the new forum software (feedback) about the Beta https://beta.bitcointalk.org/ , that way developers won't have any issue finding our topics etc...

It's recommended to use the following BBcode to split between feedbacks/suggestions/bugs report :
Code:
[br]

I'm going to start :

Two Factor Authentification : I thought we are supposed to see that on the new forum software but I don't see it for the moment. (Google should do the job) . If you are planning to implant it then It should be available for Beta so we test and check that everything is okay.

Design : It's definitely NOT what I was waiting for honestly , a Dark theme should be available and with the current one ... you can't even make difference between the Sub categories titles & descriptions etc ...

I just started looking at it so that's all for the moment , I will be posting more in the near future .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:42:17 AM

There isn't anything left to say after that Quicky's (QS) post.
P.S.-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1442105.0 . You'll get most probably all the bugs of the beta over that thread.

However, it isn't a good idea to discuss about the beta bugs(giving feedbacks about the beta) here 'coz there's already a thread in the beta forum about that & posting there 'll be the best idea IMHO.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6090

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:48:57 AM

There isn't anything left to say after that Quicky's (QS) post.
P.S.-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1442105.0 . You'll get most probably all the bugs of the beta over that thread.

However, it isn't a good idea to discuss about the beta bugs(giving feedbacks about the beta) here 'coz there's already a thread in the beta forum about that & posting there 'll be the best idea IMHO.

I posted my link on the Meta and Lauda suggested to post on the new Beta forum instead or the Github so I will be closing this topic . ty

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████