Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: SATOSHI FINALLY REVEALED!  (Read 42357 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:02:20 AM

{{Citation needed}}

How about hxxp://silliconangle.com/blog/2016/05/03/Craig-Wright-faces-criminal-charges/index.html

This is fraudulent website that misspells the word "silicon". The correct website doesn't have this post:

http://siliconangle.com/blog/2016/05/03/Craig-Wright-faces-criminal-charges/index.html

Please quote my post for posterity.

Why would it need quoting?

Interesting! https://www.reddit.com/domain/silliconangle.com/

I made the mistake of clicking that link. Although virustotal says its clean I hope my computer hasn't been infected with a virus from it. That reddit thread shows it's not the first time that fake site's been used to spread fake stories. I'm surprised it hasn't been shut down by someone by now.

Which begs the question: Why is it still up?

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=silliconangle.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=%20h7Ib6nMFmxr9kSHoipdGvRAvIxuiBvmYx8OP%2f4%20cE13KMnAh17IMV%2fTbQdvlD%2fR

Domain Name: SILLICONANGLE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1999816232_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-02-03T05:54:13.00Z
Creation Date: 2016-02-03T13:54:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-02-03T13:54:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:58:36 AM

I've been doing some digging.

He's pretty much the real deal.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045373.msg14774881#msg14774881

Not sure about Being Satoshi. That'll need some proofs.

But these guys have been mining since diff 1.

And he was buying at mt.gox for 1200$? Roll Eyes

That's irrelevant. A distraction.

The guy had people working for him that were reporting details of BTC transactions to the tax office; and the tax office generated notes of meetings from recordings.

Did he swap his BTC to raise funds for a big BTC venture? Was he testing out exchange systems? That might just as easily explain the trading on Gox.

The tax authorities....their records are the key to getting closer to finding out what's what.

Hadn't spotted the issue about CSW filing for insolvency.

Just when you get to the bottom of things, the plot goes deeper still.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1505

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:59:42 AM

I've been doing some digging.

He's pretty much the real deal.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045373.msg14774881#msg14774881

Not sure about Being Satoshi. That'll need some proofs.

But these guys have been mining since diff 1.

Source?

Btw, as already shown by Gleb, he didn't start up W&K Defence with Kleiman.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:17:54 AM

This is the same guy (i.e. RawDog) ^ who:

1. In summer of 2011 called for the death of Bitcoin.

2. In the past few months said on his youtube channel "I made a huge mistake investing in silver" and that he was going to sell all his silver when it was near or below $14.

3. And now he has deleted his youtube channel and videos for at least the 2nd time erasing all evidence of his failed claims.

I'm not against being imperfect but this guy definitely is a troll and has been seriously wrong on quite a few things yet loves laughing at people when they get calls wrong.

"What's going on slavetards?"

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:36:46 AM

This is the same guy (i.e. RawDog) ^ who:

1. In summer of 2011 called for the death of Bitcoin.

2. In the past few months said on his youtube channel "I made a huge mistake investing in silver" and that he was going to sell all his silver when it was near or below $14.

3. And now he has deleted his youtube channel and videos for at least the 2nd time erasing all evidence of his failed claims.

I'm not against being imperfect but this guy definitely is a troll and has been seriously wrong on quite a few things yet loves laughing at people when they get calls wrong.

"What's going on slavetards?"

The RawDog on the forums is not the RawDog from YouTube. I remember when the account was created in response (a joke) to a YouTube video where RawDog trashes Bitcoin.

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:32:59 PM

.... you guys who are talking revolution and subversive activities and and seeking to undermine government financial planning (Yes, some of it is stupid and works against its people but that's the exception not the rule). .... your conspiracy theory bullshit .... PS.  In fact right now several governments (starting with the UK, but with Australia not far behind) are quite prepared to file terrorism charges against anyone who makes a credible claim on having been the user of that pseudonym during the time of Bitcoin's development.  It's all about whether it was created in order to facilitate money laundering by "terrorist organizations."  If you've got the "Satoshi" keys, would you really want to come forward and step into that line of fire?

Translation: I'm a law-abiding tax-paying slave and I'm damn proud of it!

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:28:33 AM

I don't really care about knowing the real satoshi himself because even without knowing him the bitcoin still stable as of this date. This is an open source project reviewed by the IT geniuses all over the world so there is nothing to worry.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:37:40 AM

There is seriously no point knowing who satoshi is. Will it change anything within the system? No.

The media is just picking up on false clues to get the hits and clicks. As long as they make some cash, they don't care what lengths they will go to. Posting stuff without any evidence is one of them.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:02:09 AM

................hits and clicks..........make some cash..........Posting stuff ...................

Yobit irony.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
aurigae

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:35:36 PM

[Solely intended for lols while the search for mr satoshi goes on]
While researching about our mr craig i came about another name - google somehow spilled it out.

Hitoshi Sato

last name sato, last 5 letters of first name toshi - LOL'd

Would be as funny if the guy wasnt a true geek C++, C and multiple other lang coder, linux user and focused on "High-Performance Data-Intensive Computing" to ad to the lol hes japanese.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:06:34 PM

While researching about our mr craig i came about another name - google somehow spilled it out.

Hitoshi Sato

Would be as funny if the guy wasnt a true geek C++, C and multiple other lang coder, linux user and focused on "High-Performance Data-Intensive Computing" to ad to the lol hes japanese.

I have seen this thrown out before a long time ago. Along with a long list of possible name anagrams.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:00:00 PM

................hits and clicks..........make some cash..........Posting stuff ...................

Yobit irony.

There is seriously no point knowing who satoshi is. Will it change anything within the system? No.

The media is just picking up on false clues to get the hits and clicks. As long as they make some cash, they don't care what lengths they will go to.
Posting stuff without any evidence is one of them.
aurigae

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 12:08:45 PM

Hitoshi Sato

I have seen this thrown out before a long time ago. Along with a long list of possible name anagrams.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Wink

Never seen this, google spilled it out when i went bonkers google dorking about the early times and mr craig.
JAPENESE c++ / python & LINUX geek ---- uh, mr real sotishi come out hiding (or eventually better dont ever).

Would be so typical for this kind of guy if he was hiding in plain sight, lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:30:01 PM

Craig involved at Silk Road??? Holy Moley!

How come, the US has a problem with the extradition? Pretty strange. I would expect them to be able to get PoM in a plane without his permission in form of a signature.

It seems, there are more to the story than our naked eyes meet. Here is the hint of involvement of Dr. Craig Wright in SR saga...

Source: https://twitter.com/BitcoinBelle/status/732039453166931968

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 04:21:11 PM

Looks like Craig desperately wants fame? Linking himself to SR? My goodness.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 04:35:04 PM

I don't belevie that it is a really satoshi nakamoto, at my opinion he will show himself only when it will be proftiable or never, it's seem logical for me.

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:42:08 PM

I don't belevie that it is a really satoshi nakamoto, at my opinion he will show himself only when it will be proftiable or never, it's seem logical for me.
I am legitimately surprised that people are still able to talk about this even though it's been weeks since Craig Wright backed out of his claims.

The real Satoshi Nakamoto will more than likely choose to never reveal himself, or themselves, at all, because that would open them up to attacks from various groups or nations that want to get their hands on the technology and coding behind Bitcoin, and would be willing to go fairly great lengths to establish a foothold within the community or development teams.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 04:46:54 PM

The real Satoshi Nakamoto

...is dead.  It was Klieman. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1122

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:49:14 PM

I am legitimately surprised that people are still able to talk about this even though it's been weeks since Craig Wright backed out of his claims.

The real Satoshi Nakamoto will more than likely choose to never reveal himself, or themselves, at all, because that would open them up to attacks from various groups or nations that want to get their hands on the technology and coding behind Bitcoin, and would be willing to go fairly great lengths to establish a foothold within the community or development teams.

Eh.  The technology and coding is freely available.  What they're on about is him disrupting the financial system to some extent, and making holes that unsavory people were using for dealing contraband and laundering money.  

There are a fair number of jurisdictions where having a reasonable expectation that some serious criminal use of your invention would be likely, and going ahead anyway, can land you in jail.
freshman777

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 04:52:29 PM

The real Satoshi Nakamoto

...is dead.  It was Klieman. 

No, it's Kleiman and he died poor. If you were Kleiman, wouldn't you exchange some Bitcoins to get you a personal nurse with big boobs? I knew it. Hence it wasn't him.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: