Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208988 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:56:07 AM

If I am in desperate need of money then I will take cash advance from my company as I have a full time job so I can expect that I will get help from my company and as a employee even they trust me so it won't be a great issue for me to find money in desperate situations.

It's a benefit and it's good for you that you have that type of privilege from your company for taking a cash advance. But not with my company, you can have loan but not a cash advance. And I'm really avoiding to have debt in my company as I don't like to have debt from other. I will stick to ask some of my friends and relatives for money if needed.
We have that kind of program in our company too, our boss allowing us to cash advance whenever necessary but the amount is very limited so sometimes I tend to go to lending company to borrow money. The cash advance thing can help us because it does not have interest unlike loans, so I still appreciate our company despite giving a limit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 01:21:41 AM

Trading is not only a single place to invest your money you can invest your money in real world too where the chances of making profits are better in compare to online world and those who are not aware of how trading works will never prefer to invest their bitcoins into it and will find for some safer investments.

The only safe investment everyone has is the one where they have a lot of knowledge. Example, someone who has a good enough knowledge about computers can open up his own computer rental shop and be able to troubleshoot it by himself. He also knows what to do with the computer if it gets virus. But there are also investors that simply let other people use their money for capital and then get a share of the profit. The investor don't have to learn about the whole business but rather just have to see if the business plan is qualified and if the business has a potential to earn.
This a already a off topic .
Btw.

Thats is a good business if you have a skills and knowledge about that but the time that you need money and your earnings is not enough what would you do to it ofcourse your business continue but you need more money in desperate times. So you may do some thing or to sell some of your stuffs st home or maybe your apparatuses in business.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:00:03 AM

If I am in desperate need of money then I will take cash advance from my company as I have a full time job so I can expect that I will get help from my company and as a employee even they trust me so it won't be a great issue for me to find money in desperate situations.

It's a benefit and it's good for you that you have that type of privilege from your company for taking a cash advance. But not with my company, you can have loan but not a cash advance. And I'm really avoiding to have debt in my company as I don't like to have debt from other. I will stick to ask some of my friends and relatives for money if needed.
We have that kind of program in our company too, our boss allowing us to cash advance whenever necessary but the amount is very limited so sometimes I tend to go to lending company to borrow money. The cash advance thing can help us because it does not have interest unlike loans, so I still appreciate our company despite giving a limit.
That is a good one for a boss in your company, i hope i can have that boss too. When i borrow money it is usually have interest even from my friends because some of my friends want profits also so they charge interest to me but i'm still thankful because it is not like in the bank that have a big interest.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:08:53 AM

That is a good one for a boss in your company, i hope i can have that boss too. When i borrow money it is usually have interest even from my friends because some of my friends want profits also so they charge interest to me but i'm still thankful because it is not like in the bank that have a big interest.
Thats the reality even our relatives or friends are now putting interest if you borrow money to them taking advantage of the situation that you are in need of money. well thats life we cant blame them and the best that we can do is to save of our own so when the time comes that you are in desperate need, you have savings to use.

Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:22:26 AM

Thats the reality even our relatives or friends are now putting interest if you borrow money to them taking advantage of the situation that you are in need of money. well thats life we cant blame them and the best that we can do is to save of our own so when the time comes that you are in desperate need, you have savings to use.
That is not taking advantage I think, they have the right to do that and we don't control their mind, all we have to do is just to ask them politely to lower the interest.

I've been in desperate need of money many times and I don't mind paying an interest to anybody whom I borrow money, as long as I will solve my financial problem for the mean time. It's all about being transparent, if time will come that you are the one who have extra money, you have the option to lend with interest or not, besides you know what is right but we cannot judge anyone and tell them what is the right thing to do.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:31:52 AM

That is not taking advantage I think, they have the right to do that and we don't control their mind, all we have to do is just to ask them politely to lower the interest.

I've been in desperate need of money many times and I don't mind paying an interest to anybody whom I borrow money, as long as I will solve my financial problem for the mean time. It's all about being transparent, if time will come that you are the one who have extra money, you have the option to lend with interest or not, besides you know what is right but we cannot judge anyone and tell them what is the right thing to do.
Well said mate, we all want to borrow money to our relatives without adding an interest but if you borrow and they want to put an interest you have the right to refuse or take it but you are in desperate i think any amount of interest you will take it.
Correct much better to have savings whatever happen you have money to get.
tukywez

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:58:36 AM

I think earning money will take a long time, unless you do the work that is daily, or the daily salary, such as self-employment or selling a service, but it will not give you a lot of money to you. he amount of money you will receive depends on the amount of work you do. So it is not fix you don't know the exact money you will receive.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:57:26 PM

I think earning money will take a long time, unless you do the work that is daily, or the daily salary, such as self-employment or selling a service, but it will not give you a lot of money to you. he amount of money you will receive depends on the amount of work you do. So it is not fix you don't know the exact money you will receive.

Indeed. Being in a desperste situation basically doesn't give you too many options. Well the best thing to do would be to avoid being in such a situation in he first place but if it comes to that, you shouldn't shoulder it on your own. There's nothing wrong or shameful in asking help from people close to you. Or you can sell personal belongings though there are times when thst would be regretful after you've survived the situatiin

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:36:23 PM

To earn money / bitcoin, my solution will only wait for GA, signature campaign, mining and faucet. To invest I guess not.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:11:15 PM

Yes indeed people can do anything for money when they are in need of it. Money is emotionally attached to everyone. When you have money you feel secured, white collar and all the stuff. But when you loose it you literally feel yourself in tensed condition and can't think what to do. In such cases people wants to earn money, loan it and much more. But this is a period when financial condition leads yourself to do any unethical stuff which can bring you quick money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:23:53 PM

well that depends on how much money I need is, if it is just small amount maybe I will wait for giveaway or rather I will just search a part time job in real world

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:00:33 PM

That's the advantage of cash advance from the companies but if you really need bigger amount of money desperately that is not going to be enough. Still most of us doesn't have choice but to keep on borrowing money or taking loan from the bank that has interests and if you are that desperate, you are going to have some collateral.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

Bitcoin is not the asset you can earn with a click of your fingers. This is a systematic work in bounty campaign participation, trading, etc.
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:32:34 PM

signature and mining altcoin, i would not invest a penny in anything, just try to earn directly what it's possible

mining altcoins is worthy in current scenario and difficulty?
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:40:44 PM

well that depends on how much money I need is, if it is just small amount maybe I will wait for giveaway or rather I will just search a part time job in real world

I think as a person you must really look forward to these kind or type of problem, you must save something so when you are in a pinch like these, you can use that money. Waiting for a giveaway seems to be impossible, these is not a promo ina store or something, search a part time job, then if you are accepted, you can borrow money from your family or friends.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:04:15 PM

I think as a person you must really look forward to these kind or type of problem, you must save something so when you are in a pinch like these, you can use that money. Waiting for a giveaway seems to be impossible, these is not a promo ina store or something, search a part time job, then if you are accepted, you can borrow money from your family or friends.

Definitely borrowing is one of the option, you can also sell some of your equipment to have money and cover the amount you needed.  Looking for a job should be done in the first place even if are not in desperate need for money.  It will earn you money and be able to supply the fund for your daily needs.
optigon

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 10:06:24 PM

If I would be in desperate need of money then I would ask my girlfriend to go and have paid sex with guys and get money for me as whats the use of having a hot girlfriend if you cannot make money out of her bloody fucking bitch.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:09:57 PM

If I would be in desperate need of money then I would ask my girlfriend to go and have paid sex with guys and get money for me as whats the use of having a hot girlfriend if you cannot make money out of her bloody fucking bitch.

That's lame, why would you let your girlfriend self his body just for your own sake? Don't you have your own body for working your ass off?

You surely is desperate for having money by doing that thing. Girls shouldn't be treated that way, it's better to have difficult times for having desperate money.

It's better to bet rather than doing this.

optigon

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 10:13:27 PM

That's lame, why would you let your girlfriend self his body just for your own sake? Don't you have your own body for working your ass off?

You surely is desperate for having money by doing that thing. Girls shouldn't be treated that way, it's better to have difficult times for having desperate money.

It's better to bet rather than doing this.

Its my way of earning money and she is my girlfriend who the hell are you to advice me? Or you don't have hot girlfriend who can take care of your expense and that is the reason you are jealous of me? That is the best way to get easy money dude.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:17:03 PM

True, if I need a little money of course I will use the method to get money for free like faucets, giveway, etc. Rather than borrowing money from someone
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: