Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208985 times)
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:31:49 PM

I save my bitcoins and also a part of my salary regularly so if I am in desperate need of money then I will use my savings in fiat and if I need higher amount then I will sell my bitcoins to take care of the situation but my primary goal is to keep my bitcoins untouched and save it for future and will sell only if I don't have any other option left.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:09:49 PM

A good investor never invests everything in one segment or in single instrument.
I always follow this principal.
If situation like this arises with me i will use these options I always keep certain amount in cash currency.

-   I have investments in bank FD`s and bonds which are easy to liquidate.
-   If i have credit card option i will use it temporarily.
-   If i have gold then i will sell a part of it to beat my need.
-   If i have a job then i will took advances from my salaries.
-   If i have time to earn money i will do signature campaign.
-   If nothing of the above options are possible then i will request my friends or parents to help me.

When to use which option depends solely on the amount of money needed.

Umm…I have seen your points that you mentioned and I am agree with you that it is all  about the money and the need of the money, but if you are not in the emergency of having the bitcoin you should save the bitcoin for the long time, I use the bitcoin and I am very sure in the future I will be able to have the bright future if I will save my bitcoin and will hold for the long time so be the bitcoin user and try not to sell right now at any cost.
axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:45:29 PM

It relies upon how much and when you require. On the off chance that you require it for you every day costs then you need to buckle down. You can even work at this site in signature battle, nonetheless in the event that it is urgent because of crisis I would credit to a companion and if my advance was insufficient I would endeavor to bet it win or nothing that is it since such is reality you have to chance.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:57:15 PM

It depends on the situatuations, maybe ill try to get some loans on a loanshark or bank while doing bitcointalk sigbature camapigns.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:03:56 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

When I am desperate for money, I usually sell some of my valuable things, on bitcoin however, I accept typing jobs for those people that has a project that needs help.
Since you are already turning to this topic and you are making props in which people pay a bitcoin, you may be interested in exchanges, and time when you end up with the whole knowledge to do that will be shorter as you know the world of crypto.

MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:15:23 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

Once before i'm fond of putting my money on the pages of my notebooks and that becomes my magic pocket whenever i'm in need of money. well,  here in bitcoin i'm joining signature campaigns to earn bitcoin and i would sell it when i already need money. It's just a matter of saving something for future purposes. But if it's really an emergency you can try lending a money from your family or friends then try to earn bitcoin to pay your debts in a short time of time..
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:24:09 PM

Desperate times don't always call for desperate measures. When the time comes and money has been causing you complications, you should not fear. Just keep calm and be strategic. There are a lot of ways you can earn and have a stable source of income just as long as you are wise with your earnings and its usage. I believe that one easy way to earn Bitcoins is by sharing your knowledge of it through forums and working for signature campaigns. If they see that what you write is meaningful and significant, then they will reward you generously. One should also learn how to make their money grow so that when problems arise, you can be prepared to take on it. Invest, take risks, and enjoy its outcome but remember to be patient and to accept whatever the result it may lead to. Lastly, save. Save some because this will come in handy in the future, that's for sure.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:58:15 PM

I really need money. so, from that I joined in bitcoin.
everyone needs money, for necessities and for eating, all that life needs money, all of it from us, if we want to earn money, we have to work hard.
There are so many different ways with which you can fulfill your needs related to money. It all depends on you, how good you are in looking up at different kind of opportunities and which opportunity best suits your skills. Bitcoin is in fact a very good way of earning money. On the other hand, you can go for taking help from some of your friend or you can even take loan as well if you urgently needs money.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:07:04 PM

everyone needs money, for necessities and for eating, all that life needs money, all of it from us, if we want to earn money, we have to work hard.
There are so many different ways with which you can fulfill your needs related to money. It all depends on you, how good you are in looking up at different kind of opportunities and which opportunity best suits your skills. Bitcoin is in fact a very good way of earning money. On the other hand, you can go for taking help from some of your friend or you can even take loan as well if you urgently needs money.

In times of urgency then borrowing on others money would really be the best way for sure since you wont really have anytime to make some jobs on those times knowing that you would need still to work for you to earn and you dont already have the time to do such thing this is why we would really end up on borrowing but just be sure to repay up those debts so that you would able to borrow again from them.This is why when we do able to earn money we should really always makes saving for us not to experience such hardships on emergency times.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:37:15 PM

if in urgent situation I will sell some items that I rarely use or borrow some money to my friends but it depends on the amount of money we need
There is no value of holding an important things if you cannot solve your problem, when you are in desperate need of money you can
sacrifice some of your important stuff to have money because in the end money is very important as you can solve your financial problem if you have a lot of it. I know financial problem could happen anytime so it's better to be prepare for that problem by ensuring we have a savings for the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:50:26 PM

If I am in desperate need of money and if I am short of my savings then I will borrow it from my friends or from my parents as I think that is the easiest way to get money at the time of emergencies and if they cannot help then I will try to sell some of my unwanted stuffs and get fiat in return.
iMark

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:25:21 AM

although bitcoin gives you a good chance to earn money but when you desperate money you need money right away is'nt it ? and sometimes the income you get in bitcoin will not always be in the short term, so I think you can try borrowing money on bitcoinlender sites, btcjam, or in the lending section, it will give you money but the risk is you will have to pay more because of interest.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:20:37 AM

If I am in desperate need of money and if I am short of my savings then I will borrow it from my friends or from my parents as I think that is the easiest way to get money at the time of emergencies and if they cannot help then I will try to sell some of my unwanted stuffs and get fiat in return.
If you have a job and you have the capacity to pay, I guess it's easy to borrow at the bank, I would do that because I know my friends won't be able to lend me a decent amount, when you are in desperate need of money that means you need an urgent cash for something.
In life there are situations that we will face that kind of problem therefore we should be ready all the time and always prioritize investing for unforeseen events.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:49:51 AM

signature and mining altcoin, i would not invest a penny in anything, just try to earn directly what it's possible

However it is not that easy to be accepted at signature campaigns especially for Jr. Members like me. I find it hard looking for campaigns open for lower ranks. But I'm doing the same, trying to earn rather than invest.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:56:54 AM

signature and mining altcoin, i would not invest a penny in anything, just try to earn directly what it's possible

However it is not that easy to be accepted at signature campaigns especially for Jr. Members like me. I find it hard looking for campaigns open for lower ranks. But I'm doing the same, trying to earn rather than invest.
Wait until you rank up, you can will definitely know a lot of things and improve once you stay longer being active here.
I started in this forum and because I listen to the advises from the reputable people here I was able to find a good investment and I can join signature campaign as well which not really a big thing since I don't consider it as my main source of income but my investment.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
mkmdoc

Activity: 658

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:05:27 AM

Yes, many campaign won't accept Jr.members because they have less experience in understanding the campaign rules. The best strategy after making some money it is better to invest in altcoins which has more community.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:08:29 AM

By the time of desperate need for money it's good to manage with the holdings we have, or else need to find an alternate way of submitting collateral and get money. These days depending on friends and people around us doesn't seems to be a good plan, because people mentality has shrunken to be selfish.
saeyeen

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:19:47 AM

If I badly need money then I will withdraw my crypto holdings and use it that's the only option I have besides of as long as signature campaign will exist I can always find ways to earn bitcoin and altcoins.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:25:18 AM

If I badly need money then I will withdraw my crypto holdings and use it that's the only option I have besides of as long as signature campaign will exist I can always find ways to earn bitcoin and altcoins.
That is an advantage of being a cryptocurrency user because you have cryptocurrencies like bitcoins and other altcoins that you can withdraw in order to get money to solve your problem in financial. It is a very good practice to save some bitcoins and altcoins so whenever you have a problem then you know that you have a savings that you can pull out to pay your expenses.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:38:57 AM

For other people Maybe scamming  is the only way to get bitcoins in times you need bitcoin in fast way. I dont think someone will give you if your begging for it.
I agree. Some people are so desperate that they choose to scam other people. I know some people who are scammed. Most of the time scammers are into the world of bitcoin mining. So be careful mining.

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: