Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unocoin is Really funny  (Read 1828 times)
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:22:01 PM

Big or small,all customers should be equal for every business entity if they want to flourish and stay for long.Seeing that unocoin official account here mocking its small customers is sad.
I hope they will work on better customer relations and treat all of them equally

As you can see above, the OP do not want to abide by our T&C but desperately want to use our services.

I definitely are not mocking the OP because he is a small customer - I would have done the same thing even if he was our biggest customer. I was commenting about big/small as the OP mentioned that either Unocoin should allow him to top-up wallets without KYC or should be happy with small customers. Else we rarely look at volumes by the customer unless it is for compliance reasons and we do treat equal all of our customers.

We do not want to serve the customers who do not abide by our terms and conditions. The T&C exist for the protection of our customers and for the protection of the business. Such T&C would not be suitable for every one or for the purpose someone want to use the service for which creates a loss of a customer for the business which is unavoidable. Anyway, its all business dynamics. Unfortunately, we cannot accept the OP as a customer and provide any service to him as long as he gets KYC verified which he is not ready to. So we had to let him go. We cannot make an exception as he created a new forum username or as he is trolling on this thread.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lost25 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:43:11 AM

Big or small,all customers should be equal for every business entity if they want to flourish and stay for long.Seeing that unocoin official account here mocking its small customers is sad.
I hope they will work on better customer relations and treat all of them equally

As you can see above, the OP do not want to abide by our T&C but desperately want to use our services.

I definitely are not mocking the OP because he is a small customer - I would have done the same thing even if he was our biggest customer. I was commenting about big/small as the OP mentioned that either Unocoin should allow him to top-up wallets without KYC or should be happy with small customers. Else we rarely look at volumes by the customer unless it is for compliance reasons and we do treat equal all of our customers.

We do not want to serve the customers who do not abide by our terms and conditions. The T&C exist for the protection of our customers and for the protection of the business. Such T&C would not be suitable for every one or for the purpose someone want to use the service for which creates a loss of a customer for the business which is unavoidable. Anyway, its all business dynamics. Unfortunately, we cannot accept the OP as a customer and provide any service to him as long as he gets KYC verified which he is not ready to. So we had to let him go. We cannot make an exception as he created a new forum username or as he is trolling on this thread.
Do you even know the meaning of 'Troll' ?
I created this thead to express my views/opinion about Unocoin and as this is a "Freedom To Speak" forum,i can speak what i think about Unocoin.I was not saying to completely remove the KYC instead i was telling to do like zebpay to atleast have some limits like 1k mobikwik credits can be bought without KYC. I never said i am desperate to use Unocoin.I only said "Unocoin is a Shit" Lol and to further prove my statement anyone can read your reponses in this thread,How you treat users and by your speaking attitude anyone can judge how unprofessional you are.And for your Information i do not create this accoount to Speak about your site.My account is much older as anyone can read my other threads.
I just expressed my opinion which is "Unocoin is shit in every expect" Cheesy
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 10:48:05 AM

I created this thead to express my views/opinion about Unocoin and as this is a "Freedom To Speak" forum,i can speak what i think about Unocoin.I was not saying to completely remove the KYC instead i was telling to do like zebpay to atleast have some limits like 1k mobikwik credits can be bought without KYC. I never said i am desperate to use Unocoin.I only said "Unocoin is a Shit" Lol and to further prove my statement anyone can read your reponses in this thread,How you treat users and by your speaking attitude anyone can judge how unprofessional you are.And for your Information i do not create this accoount to Speak about your site.My account is much older as anyone can read my other threads.
Although I support your freedom of speech and your right to express grievances buy I request you not to use any bad words.
Lets resolve all Issues amicably
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:30:20 PM

Even though you want to use our services desperately and even though you are feeling bad about the fact that we need your KYC, we just cannot let you do what you want to do without having you abide by our terms and conditions. So we wish you luck finding what you need elsewhere.

Now I am letting you and this thread alone and you can continue expressing your opinions as long as you want. Smiley

Thank you

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Lost25 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:52:27 PM

Even though you want to use our services desperately and even though you are feeling bad about the fact that we need your KYC, we just cannot let you do what you want to do without having you abide by our terms and conditions. So we wish you luck finding what you need elsewhere.

Now I am letting you and this thread alone and you can continue expressing your opinions as long as you want. Smiley

Thank you
hahahaha your comment clearly shows how shit people work at unocoin Cheesy I never said i am desperate to use your unocoin site.I never trusted it in the first place and your response in my thread proves i was right.I am happy with zebpay which is much better then your shit unocoin Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: