Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig Wright revealed as Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto  (Read 1677 times)
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:35:42 PM

Well how would you know actually he is or not? Before this some couple of months back he came into news where media reported that he might be a Satoshi's. He never told that he is the founder at that time. But this time he came openly and told so obviously this becomes the news.
well i haven't any proofs in fact anyone not have that who is actually satoshi.but i told he not might be because i hear that types of news every years.if i ask you what have you proof that,that is satoshi which was came on news.what will you say?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:59:13 PM

Well how would you know actually he is or not? Before this some couple of months back he came into news where media reported that he might be a Satoshi's. He never told that he is the founder at that time. But this time he came openly and told so obviously this becomes the news.
well i haven't any proofs in fact anyone not have that who is actually satoshi.but i told he not might be because i hear that types of news every years.if i ask you what have you proof that,that is satoshi which was came on news.what will you say?

Dint understood the sentence itself.As far I know it became news because he came openly and till now this has never happened. So isn't this a big event by itself?
manav1112

Activity: 298

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:24:37 PM

Dint understood the sentence itself.As far I know it became news because he came openly and till now this has never happened. So isn't this a big event by itself?

Its a big event, yes. But not a good one because it was not the real satoshi. He apologised to us and I will never believe he is satoshi. aise kya kiya usne???
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 09:55:30 PM

Its a big event, yes. But not a good one because it was not the real satoshi. He apologised to us and I will never believe he is satoshi. aise kya kiya usne???
I Dont think it was a bad event as whether he could prove his claim or not,this news has certainly brought bitcoin in limelight again.Haven't you noticed the hike in bitcoin prices off late? I am certain this is due to all media attention that bitcoin is getting these days
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:42:39 AM

Ya price rose a bit but not sure was due to Satoshi since price is stable between 455 - 460 $ inspite of false claim by him prices dint drop much.
manav1112

Activity: 298

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:21:12 AM

Ya price rose a bit but not sure was due to Satoshi since price is stable between 455 - 460 $ inspite of false claim by him prices dint drop much.

We should also see price rise as the bitcoin halving gets nearer.
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:02:14 AM

DONE. PROVED. He is just a scammer: https://www.wired.com/2016/05/craig-wright-ends-attempt-prove-created-bitcoin-im-sorry/

He only got till world wide recognition because top level bitcoin executives who were coincidentally white had backed him even though he had no proof..

So stupid of them to just support him cause he is white specially, otherwise i see no reason for those kind of people to support Mr. Scammer Wright.

Haha.
That makes no sense, bro.
They didn't support him, because he was "white".  Grin

They supported him, because they believed that he was the real Satoshi. (Maybe, he is).

scam bro, if he was satoshi and he went till this extent, there is no reason to not release the proof. And the real satoshi wouldnt have been that stupid to release such weak proof as the base of his argument.
I agree.Wright is not real Satoshi.He is an imposter who thinks he can fool everyone.
I hope real Satoshi come out in public and prove wright wrong Cheesy
Unlikely - this is not the first identification of a Satoshi.
I wonder if is it in bitcoin interest if Satoshi remains anonymous? Bitcoin has established itself as a leading cryptocurruncy.Is it some fear that prevent Satoshi to disclose his identity?
Not sure of fear - but he being anonymous and imposters claiming to be him is making bitcoin more famous lol

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:48:14 AM

DONE. PROVED. He is just a scammer: https://www.wired.com/2016/05/craig-wright-ends-attempt-prove-created-bitcoin-im-sorry/

He only got till world wide recognition because top level bitcoin executives who were coincidentally white had backed him even though he had no proof..

So stupid of them to just support him cause he is white specially, otherwise i see no reason for those kind of people to support Mr. Scammer Wright.

Haha.

They supported him, because they believed that he was the real Satoshi. (Maybe, he is).

scam bro, if he was satoshi and he went till this extent, there is no reason to not release the proof. And the real satoshi wouldnt have been that stupid to release such weak proof as the base of his argument.
I agree.Wright is not real Satoshi.He is an imposter who thinks he can fool everyone.
I wonder if is it in bitcoin interest if Satoshi remains anonymous? Bitcoin has established itself as a leading cryptocurruncy.Is it some fear that prevent Satoshi to disclose his identity?
Not sure of fear - but he being anonymous and imposters claiming to be him is making bitcoin more famous lol
i think you are right.satoshi want to be hero and stay anonymous for making bitcoin more famous.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 08:29:02 AM

Haha.

i think you are right.satoshi want to be hero and stay anonymous for making bitcoin more famous.
He would still be hero if he doesn't remain anonymous.I think he remains anonymous for some other reasons.His anonymity will not make any difference to bitcoin anymore
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: