Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Overtime Markets - No KYC - Fully decentralized - Token incentives - Onchain  (Read 249 times)
bradBurn

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 10:21:49 PM

It's great to see your platform here, especially with such a nice promotion. But do we need to place our bet in a specific currency to be eligible to this $5 voucher? A same user can claim several vouchers, or you are only giving one per user?

Besides that, I see you are working with USDC on Arbitrum and Optimism but currently 2 USDC coins exist on those networks : the native USDC from Circle and the older one : "Bridged USDC" aka USDC.e . Are you accepting both or only one of them?

https://www.datawallet.com/crypto/usdc-e-vs-usdc-explained

Hi there guys, i think i can chip in here for a couple of questions. When placing a bet, you can pick a variety of different collaterals, including both native USDC and USDC.e, since they still have a huge presence in both forms, but also a bunch of different ones, like DAI, ETH, WETH, OP, ARB, depending on the chain.

I think they are interested but maybe don't know how this forum works since not all people know how to use this forum and maybe they just got an idea to post their thread from else where that's why they are here.
In most of the cases when a project announce their brand in this community they have no idea about everything else. However in time they learn things and moves forward. It's better to co-operate and support them instead of pressuring much.

That is true, give them the benefit of the doubt. Too early to tell. From the looks of it, their site is already gaining players. Just look at their parlay leaderboard. And I like the fact that you can choose what odds display format will be shown in your page - american odds, decimal odds or normalized implied odds. It will be your own choosing which format are you more familiar with.

But wondering if they will add more dApps wallet here, because for sure there are other crypto bettors using other popular wallets.

There is support for the large ones, like Metamask, Rabby, Rainbow, Ledger, but also Walletconnect, so you can use most of the more popular ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OvertimeMarkets (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 08:57:59 PM

Hello once again. We followed up on the many copper membership as many of you have advised it. Smiley
We officially own a copper membership, and soon we will have some nice and flashy visuals in the introduction post!

We thank you very much for your honest feedback, and will try to address some of the points you guys mentioned regarding the platform itself.

I'm thrilled to introduce you to Overtime Markets, the first fully decentralized, on-chain sports trading platform built for the Web3 community.
Your site design is innovative. I think anyone will agree with me from the first look. I was going to sign up to check inside. Regarding sign up you have many options except email sign up (not the google signup).

I think a regular email sign up will increase the chance to receive more players in the platform. Not everyone wants to give Google the access to connect a third party app.

Furthermore we have our design team working on a solid image showcasing Overtime Markets!
Feel free to contact me if you need help converting it to bbcode and any sort of marketing plan for Overtime Markets.

Hi there AB de Roysee777, you can access Overtime with any Ethereum-based wallet basically, without any sign-up or KYC, the logins with social accounts are just a bonus. Adding an e-mail login is not a big problem, we just have not seen the demand for now. Your feedback is heard however

Lastly, @AmoreJaz, is there any specific wallet you would like to see added?
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 3848

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 09:37:39 PM

I'm thrilled to introduce you to Overtime Markets, the first fully decentralized, on-chain sports trading platform built for the Web3 community.
Your site design is innovative. I think anyone will agree with me from the first look. I was going to sign up to check inside. Regarding sign up you have many options except email sign up (not the google signup).

I think a regular email sign up will increase the chance to receive more players in the platform. Not everyone wants to give Google the access to connect a third party app.

Furthermore we have our design team working on a solid image showcasing Overtime Markets!
Feel free to contact me if you need help converting it to bbcode and any sort of marketing plan for Overtime Markets.

Hi there AB de Roysee777, you can access Overtime with any Ethereum-based wallet basically, without any sign-up or KYC, the logins with social accounts are just a bonus. Adding an e-mail login is not a big problem, we just have not seen the demand for now. Your feedback is heard however
There are many users like me who are paranoid (unfortunately), who don't want to give access to their social accounts or even email accounts for an app. For us it's better to use an email and access the account with that email created account.

When it's about connecting an account with a wallet there is always option to use a wallet which will not have balance always but we can top up the wallet with necessary balance and withdraw whenever it is needed.

My overvaluation was from that point of view :-D
I hope you will consider it.

Cheers,

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██