Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some folks say the forum sucks  (Read 1375 times)
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:15:45 PM

Forum sucks because people either are to busy bitching about it and not addressing the issue by improving their own posts thinking its just the sig spammers.
There is a underlying issue of them vs. us and even the mods are caught up in supporting one aspect in how they view signatures.
The problem for me is I look around and realize I came to bitcoin for a philosophy and the forum is more driven by profit. You have sig spam, scammers and arrogant posters because people are gravitating to the aspect of making money.
A community that helps and encourages each other will not be found here due ti this aspect.
Clean up the forum you will see and then you click on their posts and see its trust building or a business being pushed. Otherwise they woul be leading by example and posting amazing reads.

End of the day what I want for bitcoin is to be free of control and thought a forum should reflect that but I hit a wall addressing this as the meta threads pile in wanting to eliminate more and more aspects.

there are a ton of other (private) forums you can join.
nobody is forcing you to participate here. people are free to voice their opinion - doesnt matter if good or bad.
thats how this forum works since inception but lately i feel too that spammers are getting overboard in a lot of different subs.

I will move along if I do not like what I see, thanks for reminding me that I have this option. Cheesy
No offence but you just treated me like I am retarded but continue down the road of every one being allowed to voice a opinion.

Anyways...

You may not pick up on it but this subtle move along if you do not like it can also apply to the same people going on and on about sig spam. Just because mods agree its like any one that disagrees is a punching bag for every one to pile in on. Go read any thread on signatures, ponzis or investor based forums and you will see that the threads operate in a gang fashion. Come from the wrong aspect and you will meet the same faces in rapid fire over running the one or two people that disagree.
You ask me we need mods that do not all come at issues with the same view points. More balance might help take the bite out of responses that come off like you are dealing with a robot or a person that just wants you to go away.
Forum looks like its polluted when it comes to trust.
It obviously means to much to some people.

95% of the people who do not agree are in a sig campaign.
The rest of the 5% are their other accounts.
Please since qhen is a newbie account starting with a yobit sig... go away sig spammer.

To stay current on the signature issue,newbie accounts are no longer allowed in the yobit signature so you are talking past tense and therefore should not be a talking point with the current situation. The rest of the post is throwing lines at a wall hoping that they stick to take away any merit from the discussion.
I must say you threw this accusation at me in your Racial and IQ thread and then proceeded to get into a pissing war with another member,derailing your own thread. Does it not seem like a bias to dismiss anyone in a signature as a spammer? I also read those links you provided but decided not to say anything when I came back to two heads butting against each other for who was the smartest. Was a tad ironic being the subject line.
You have your opinion and thats fair but do not label me unjustly if you really feel I am a sig spammer you can always lay it out in a reputation thread where you and I can discuss the issue,seems only fair.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:04:50 PM

Forum sucks because people either are to busy bitching about it and not addressing the issue by improving their own posts thinking its just the sig spammers.
There is a underlying issue of them vs. us and even the mods are caught up in supporting one aspect in how they view signatures.
The problem for me is I look around and realize I came to bitcoin for a philosophy and the forum is more driven by profit. You have sig spam, scammers and arrogant posters because people are gravitating to the aspect of making money.
A community that helps and encourages each other will not be found here due ti this aspect.
Clean up the forum you will see and then you click on their posts and see its trust building or a business being pushed. Otherwise they woul be leading by example and posting amazing reads.

End of the day what I want for bitcoin is to be free of control and thought a forum should reflect that but I hit a wall addressing this as the meta threads pile in wanting to eliminate more and more aspects.

nobody is forcing you to participate here. people are free to voice their opinion - doesnt matter if good or bad.
thats how this forum works since inception but lately i feel too that spammers are getting overboard in a lot of different subs.

I will move along if I do not like what I see, thanks for reminding me that I have this option. Cheesy
No offence but you just treated me like I am retarded but continue down the road of every one being allowed to voice a opinion.

Anyways...

You may not pick up on it but this subtle move along if you do not like it can also apply to the same people going on and on about sig spam. Just because mods agree its like any one that disagrees is a punching bag for every one to pile in on. Go read any thread on signatures, ponzis or investor based forums and you will see that the threads operate in a gang fashion. Come from the wrong aspect and you will meet the same faces in rapid fire over running the one or two people that disagree.
You ask me we need mods that do not all come at issues with the same view points. More balance might help take the bite out of responses that come off like you are dealing with a robot or a person that just wants you to go away.

Please since qhen is a newbie account starting with a yobit sig... go away sig spammer.

To stay current on the signature issue,newbie accounts are no longer allowed in the yobit signature so you are talking past tense and therefore should not be a talking point with the current situation. The rest of the post is throwing lines at a wall hoping that they stick to take away any merit from the discussion.
I must say you threw this accusation at me in your Racial and IQ thread and then proceeded to get into a pissing war with another member,derailing your own thread. Does it not seem like a bias to dismiss anyone in a signature as a spammer? I also read those links you provided but decided not to say anything when I came back to two heads butting against each other for who was the smartest. Was a tad ironic being the subject line.
You have your opinion and thats fair but do not label me unjustly if you really feel I am a sig spammer you can always lay it out in a reputation thread where you and I can discuss the issue,seems only fair.

Junior member is such a high hurdle lmao.

Chances are very high you have multiple accounts because genuine new members usually dont start instantly with a sig campaign.

"The rest of the post is throwing lines at a wall hoping that they stick to take away any merit from the discussion."

^^

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:16:22 PM

Anyways...

Junior member is such a high hurdle lmao.

Chances are very high you have multiple accounts because genuine new members usually dont start instantly with a sig campaign.

"The rest of the post is throwing lines at a wall hoping that they stick to take away any merit from the discussion."

^^

You are clearly trolling me now as I have addressed something you are still pointing as the issue.
Till you figure that aspect out, we are done trading barbs as I do not see anything positive coming from it.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: