Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Traditional Payment Service Providers - experiences.  (Read 591 times)
Herodes (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 07:50:43 AM

This thread will be dedicated to PSP's, that are companies who act as a bridge between banks and customers to provide financial transactions, most notably in this context the trade of bitcoins.

MultiSafePay: Does not accept Bitcoin merchants at this point. Contact them to see if their stance has changed.

IcePay: Very slow communication, doesn't seem to care much about customers, and you have to nag them repeatedly to have answers to the simplest of questions. State they want a 10% holdback percentage for 180 days when dealing with bitcoin businesses. I can't recommend IcePay in any way.

I will update this thread with more information as it surfaces. However, don't just trust what's written in this thread, do your own research, but I do have a good trust rating at bitcoin-otc (Herodes), so no reason not to believe what I say.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: