Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Advice : Opening Online BTC Stores & domains purchasing  (Read 573 times)
DobZombie (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 03:34:22 PM

Hi Guys! I need some advice...

I want to setup a couple of online stores (1 for me and 1 for the mrs).

-What's a faily cheap way to do this?
-I need a noob solution.  I've forgotten all the PHP/JAVA/MYSQL/HTML I learnt 12 years ago, and I don't have much time to relearn. Also my wife needs to be able to run one of the online stores (she's no programmer, but she's not silly either)
-The stores only need to be able to sell maybe up to 100 different items
-bitpay and maybe paypal as payment solutions

I'd also like to get some domains and park them for future use, or direct them to the sites I'm building (if my first projects go well I can open more stores Smiley)
-inexpensive way to do this?
-Easily Transfer parked domains to hosted webpage
-easy redirects to another page
-parking/redirects for maybe 5-15 sites.  I'm not one of these dipshits that sit on 900 premo sites for years and years.

I'd really appreciate any advice you guys could give!  I'm really hoping to start selling stuff to you guys (and the world) with 6 months.  I may have a baby on the way, and need ways to supplement my income. Also the wife is keen to sell her products to give herself something to do when she's at home all day (after leaving her current workplace).

Getting my foot in the door financially before bitcoin EXPLODES is important to me.  I know this shit is the future! Cheesy

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galaxyAbstractor

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 03:56:30 PM

Check out scripts like Magento, osCommerce and such. They are fairly easy to use once you have it setup (well, at least easier than writing your own system). I think BitPay have modules for these and a lot of other scripts like this.

For domains, I recommend dynadot (and please use my referral code h8N6Hp5Q7n7x if you decide to use them to help a poor student out Wink). I've used them for some 3 years now I think and I have several domains there, and it's really good. Unfortunately I don't think/know if they do domain parking directly.

1gaLaxy9csuBTvNLJYoUy6sengQbh1TpV
Pyramining - Invest in mining!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 07:26:19 PM

I can't help you, because you think I'm a dipshit.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
DobZombie (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 07:08:19 AM

I can't help you, because you think I'm a dipshit.   Undecided

You don't seriously have over 900 sites registered?

I won't judge...promise Smiley

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: