Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ Giveaway: RaspberryPi 3 Model B - Complete Winner Contacted ★☆★  (Read 3721 times)
WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 02:41:09 AM

Cool one, I just joined this raffle. Thanks for bringing this up Smiley

You are very welcome. Be sure to share with people you know.  Cool
I'm joining the raffle and taking my chances of winning I just wanted to ask if this offer are still ongoing sir? if does count me in I also wanted to win the freebies. good luck to all of us here who've joined this offer.

We have 23 days left so plenty of time to enter. 3068 entries so far, I am very happy the word is getting out.  Grin

https://gleam.io/g0fBk/transfercoin-raspberry-pi-give-away
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:54:05 AM

Cool one, I just joined this raffle. Thanks for bringing this up Smiley

You are very welcome. Be sure to share with people you know.  Cool
I'm joining the raffle and taking my chances of winning I just wanted to ask if this offer are still ongoing sir? if does count me in I also wanted to win the freebies. good luck to all of us here who've joined this offer.

We have 23 days left so plenty of time to enter. 3068 entries so far, I am very happy the word is getting out.  Grin

https://gleam.io/g0fBk/transfercoin-raspberry-pi-give-away
Thank you so much sir, I do apologize not to read the mechanics now I understand and I already joined, I hope I'll get one of those, hehehe good luck sir thank you again for this free give aways. good luck everyone keep spreading the promo for you sir.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 12:03:42 AM

Over 3100 Entries!! Free Entries and can be entered multiple times during the 22 days left!! Prize value is over $140 (~0.3BTC). Click the image to get started!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Hosted by the Transfercoin Community!!

Our Official Website: http://transfercoin.io/

RASPBERRY PI NOOBS 1.8
Raspberry Pi PiNoir Camera Module V2
PI OFFICIAL CASE RED/WHITE
PI POWER SUPPLY WHITE
RASPBERRY PI 3
Raspberry Pi 7" Touch Screen LCD

WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 11:26:20 AM

Over 3300 Entries!! Free Entries and can be entered multiple times during the 21 days left!! Prize value is over $140 (~0.3BTC). Click the image to get started!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

RASPBERRY PI NOOBS 1.8
PI POWER SUPPLY WHITE
RASPBERRY PI 3

WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 11:38:16 AM

Over 3400 Entries!! Free Entries and can be entered multiple times during the 20 days left!! Prize value is over $140 (~0.3BTC). Click the image to get started!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

RASPBERRY PI NOOBS 1.8
PI POWER SUPPLY WHITE
RASPBERRY PI 3

WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 10:03:35 PM

Over 3500 Entries!! Free Entries and can be entered multiple times during the 20 days left!! Prize value is over $140 (~0.3BTC). Click the image to get started!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 11:23:43 AM

Over 3800 Entries!! Free Entries and can be entered multiple times during the 18 days left!! Prize value is over $140 (~0.3BTC). Click the image to get started!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:38:09 AM

Over 3970 Entries!! Free Entries and can be entered multiple times during the 17 days left!! Prize value is over $140 (~0.3BTC). Click the image to get started!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 07:27:50 PM

4050 Entries!! Free Entries and can be entered multiple times during the 16 days left!! Prize value is over $140 (~0.3BTC). Click the image to get started!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 11:30:14 AM

4184 Entries!! Free Entries and can be entered multiple times during the 16 days left!! Prize value is over $140 (~0.3BTC). Click the image to get started!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 02:03:06 AM

4290 Entries!! Free Entries and can be entered multiple times during the 15 days left!! Prize value is over $140 (~0.3BTC). Click the image to get started!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

syahril

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:54:31 AM

#Transfercoin @Raspberry_Pi 3 Model B WITH a 7" Touchscreen Starter Kit Giveaway.

List of items in the give away

All the details are in the link above plenty of ways to enter and you can enter more than just once.

i'v join with Facebook your give away

WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 09:36:38 AM

#Transfercoin @Raspberry_Pi 3 Model B WITH a 7" Touchscreen Starter Kit Giveaway.

All the details are in the link above plenty of ways to enter and you can enter more than just once.

i'v join with Facebook your give away

Awesome Thanks!  Grin
WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 10:16:55 PM

4362 Entries!! Free Entries and can be entered multiple times during the 14 days left!! Prize value is over $140 (~0.3BTC). Click the image to get started!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 01:16:53 AM

Got the prize stuff today. Click the pic to retweet. Image links below too.  Grin

WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 07:51:26 PM

4,761 Entries!! Free Entries and can be entered multiple times during the 13 days left!! Prize value is over $140 (~0.3BTC). Click the image to get started!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:56:11 AM

4,900 Entries!! Free Entries and can be entered multiple times during the 13 days left!! Prize value is over $140 (~0.3BTC). Click the image to get started!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 11:21:30 PM

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:58:57 AM

12 days more and i will hear who wins.. hahaha i have entry here and hoping to bag the big price, keep it coming participants don't lose your chance to have this amazing freebies. good luck to all of us and thank you for the chance OP.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WigitGetIt (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:56:03 AM

5,031 Entries!! Free Entries and can be entered multiple times during the 12 days left!! Prize value is over $140 (~0.3BTC). Click the image to get started!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: