Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular?  (Read 171692 times)
Kleopatra178

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:34:56 AM

Of course, Bitcoin would nonetheless be common, no for a longer time have to be concerned about some random pump-dump team and having to fret about when to bounce into Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:40:30 AM

I think bitcoin as a cryptocurrency and is used in the internet, it would be still popular for those internet users and wants to have a transaction or trading in the internet. Of course there are other things that have been improved and developed because of internet, so I think currencies are also developed and created in the internet wil be popular because it will be a new need.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:58:44 PM

i thought if bitcoin prices gone more stable, than it could be adopted to be international currencies and could be legalized in many country to set as legal payment tool  Smiley that's my opinion
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:23:12 PM

Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
Well, I think yes. It will still be popular even it gets a stable price, but not as popular as now. Because many people are being attracted with bitcoin due to its exciting experience, the thrill is you do not whether to rise or fall the value of bitcoin. It is very challengable and rosk takers would love it. But if it happens to have a stable price, maybe risk takers will decrease its population. But I know that more people will still stick into it, cause bitcoin helps them a lot.

I believe Bitcoin will still be popular if it had a stable price, it innovated and spearheaded the whole cryptocurrency field
as we know it. It's popularity is the foremost aspect to which we consider bitcoin's definite worth and value. Being stable
so to speak would somehow initiate a foreseeable platform, many might look and use other currencies. It would be an
interesting thing to see and experience if bitcoin's price would stick or stay stable for a while.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:24:33 PM

Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
Well, I think yes. It will still be popular even it gets a stable price, but not as popular as now. Because many people are being attracted with bitcoin due to its exciting experience, the thrill is you do not whether to rise or fall the value of bitcoin. It is very challengable and rosk takers would love it. But if it happens to have a stable price, maybe risk takers will decrease its population. But I know that more people will still stick into it, cause bitcoin helps them a lot.

I believe Bitcoin will still be popular if it had a stable price, it innovated and spearheaded the whole cryptocurrency field
as we know it. It's popularity is the foremost aspect to which we consider bitcoin's definite worth and value. Being stable
so to speak would somehow initiate a foreseeable platform, many might look and use other currencies. It would be an
interesting thing to see and experience if bitcoin's price would stick or stay stable for a while.

It would be popular because that time big companies would make investment in bitcoin because they would find bitcoin stable and they wouldn't think bitcoin is a ponzi scam. Now lots of venture capitals are scaring to invest in bitcoin because of unstability.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:29:29 AM

I don't think so, as i see currenlt most of people(newbie) invest in bitcoin because not of its idea or vision just because it could provide huge income/profit etc. The stable bitcoin would be much less popular as expensive and fast growing one.For sure.
NovaNewbium

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:27:06 AM

Yes, if bitcoin had a stable price, it would still be as popular as it's today now. People would see a better currency than fiat with alot more benefits and if its stable theres nothing to lose.
Yes! I agree to you. The reason why the bitcoin is so popular today is because it has a stable price. Many people are now entering the cryptocurrency world because of the bitcoin.
Actually people are entering the cryptocurrency world because of the price of bitcoin that  keep increase, so they see that they can get profit by earning bitcoin and altcoin. But yes, bitcoin will be still popular because the merchant will not afraid to adopt bitcoin anymore.
Yes, it's true people are willing to enter the cryptocurrency world, and for them they are hoping a high price and to get a lots of profit when they were earnings, For example in bitcoin, if the price was so high and it is stable for a long time most of people are become willing about it specially to all bitcoiners and by the stable of high price, I'm sure bitcoin will become popular among all of the other cryptocurrency. In additoin, if the price of bitcoin was stable continuously, i believing that there are so many people are invest thier money, and they grab the opportunities. And finally, bitcoin will become popular because of it's stable price and people are taking it because of money. So it is better that bitcoin was have a stable price.
First thing is there is no possibility for bitcoin price that it can be stable on one place and secondly bitcoin is related with market trade and its price is related with trade also so it’s out of question that bitcoin price can be stay on one place because day by day bitcoin is going to improve his trade with world and it’s going to progress every day.
I agree with you bitcoin can never have a stable price if it was so it would be at the start of bitcoin and not right now i would say it is going to keep growing and keep growing and even if it goes down it will grow again it would never be stable.
Gloiri

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:30:28 AM

It would be still popular, but i don't think that it will happen. Most of the scammers will still use and they are also now using so they get more money from scamming because bitcoin is getting worth a lot. People like investors will leave because they are investors and not scammers that they are protecting their stolen money.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:36:29 AM

as long as bitcoin is still easy to get, I think bitcoin will remain popular. Well, many people are looking for bitcoin not just because of the price, but because bitcoin is becoming a center for making money. from trading, gambling, investing, advertising, and more. price is just one of the benefits of bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:41:18 AM

For me, I don't think so if bitcoin will still popular if it is stable, because for me being unstable of bitcoin is one of its uniqueness why people want to get involve here. People looking for it because of bitcoin price and it is the reason why they love using bitcoin.

Tsuyuri

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:17:53 AM

Yes, if bitcoin had a stable price, it would still be as popular as it's today now. People would see a better currency than fiat with alot more benefits and if its stable theres nothing to lose.
Yes! I agree to you. The reason why the bitcoin is so popular today is because it has a stable price. Many people are now entering the cryptocurrency world because of the bitcoin.
Actually people are entering the cryptocurrency world because of the price of bitcoin that  keep increase, so they see that they can get profit by earning bitcoin and altcoin. But yes, bitcoin will be still popular because the merchant will not afraid to adopt bitcoin anymore.
Yes, it's true people are willing to enter the cryptocurrency world, and for them they are hoping a high price and to get a lots of profit when they were earnings, For example in bitcoin, if the price was so high and it is stable for a long time most of people are become willing about it specially to all bitcoiners and by the stable of high price, I'm sure bitcoin will become popular among all of the other cryptocurrency. In additoin, if the price of bitcoin was stable continuously, i believing that there are so many people are invest thier money, and they grab the opportunities. And finally, bitcoin will become popular because of it's stable price and people are taking it because of money. So it is better that bitcoin was have a stable price.
First thing is there is no possibility for bitcoin price that it can be stable on one place and secondly bitcoin is related with market trade and its price is related with trade also so it’s out of question that bitcoin price can be stay on one place because day by day bitcoin is going to improve his trade with world and it’s going to progress every day.
I agree with you bitcoin can never have a stable price if it was so it would be at the start of bitcoin and not right now i would say it is going to keep growing and keep growing and even if it goes down it will grow again it would never be stable.
That is true but did you consider that it can not grow that much because people will not be able to buy anymore bitcoins then if it goes beyond 20k i would think that the most people will not be able to buy it anymore.
CapriCr0wn

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:09:46 PM

There seems to be some ICO activity in your web site. Can't register. What's going on.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1213

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:15:30 PM

as long as bitcoin is still easy to get, I think bitcoin will remain popular. Well, many people are looking for bitcoin not just because of the price, but because bitcoin is becoming a center for making money. from trading, gambling, investing, advertising, and more. price is just one of the benefits of bitcoin.
Till the day it provides path for earning, bitcoin will be used as well the same will keep on growing to reach new milestone. You could find several such investments, but nowhere we get an opportunity to multiply what we have in the wallet until we make it as an investment. So, even holding benefits with profit, and when price becomes stable the earning opportunities available will surely gets shrunken.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:32:16 PM

I think it's hard to happen because bitcoin is decentralized, it's no different from gold if it really happens, bitcoin is known for its advantages given as a digital currency and most importantly because of its high value which benefits its users.

bakunawaaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:45:38 PM

Yes. Because of the fact that it is decentralized. If we are talking about stable price then it should be high enough since the demand in that market would be goods of high value plus the fact that there are many participants in the market. So stable price would be pretty high still and it would be popular still.
DrYM

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:06:27 PM

A stable price will guarantee it will be used more commonly by merchants, instead of holding on to coins in order for price to rise. Stable currency is the basis of its success (and we're not there yet).
FreshFoam

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:54:54 AM

Bitcoin better than precious metal in terms of achieving temporary increases. My trick to can invest in gold is, buying and selling bitcoin and revenue i use to purchase gold.
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:22:34 PM

Of course bitcoin will remain popular. because it is a digital currency, different from fiat currency.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:26:50 PM

if bitcoin is stable. bitcoin is like other currency and bitcoin will not be famous as now. the unique characteristic of bitcoin, dumping and pumping as high as no other currency can do makes it famous
mittooss

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:09:57 PM

Bitcoin is already popular and it's going to be a trend setter.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: