Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cheapest way to buy bitcoin with visa card ?  (Read 986 times)
a7mos (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:11:30 PM

does anyone knows what is the best way to buy bitcoin with visa card with the best rates ?
I searched but all what I found has high prices comparing with the current exchange prices.
any trusted recommendations ?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winoc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:31:35 PM

does anyone knows what is the best way to buy bitcoin with visa card with the best rates ?
I searched but all what I found has high prices comparing with the current exchange prices.
did you try coinbase ?
a7mos (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:45:40 PM

did you try coinbase ?

No I did not try it because unfortunately they do not support my country yet in buying and selling
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:08:00 PM

did you try coinbase ?

No I did not try it because unfortunately they do not support my country yet in buying and selling

Youre kinda asking for the impossible here.

Unless you pay through a fiat form on this thread asking for exchange prices without a fee etc.

If youre using visa card, its going to be at a bitcoin ATM and that too takes a fee as well. So not sure what youre asking unless you go on ebay and do it that theres a few people there.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 02:43:23 PM

I think coinbase is indeed the cheapest, but compared to other payment methods you're definitely paying quite a lot of fees.
Virwox would also be an option, otherwise I do not know of many other places where you can buy Bitcoin with visa

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:50:18 PM

did you try coinbase ?

How about localbitcoins? I think they have one of the best rates if I'm not mistaken as many users also use localbitcoins to buy btc. Although I'm not sure if they accept visa card as payments.
Also, try Payeer. I have looked at their site that you can buy btc with credit card although I'm not sure of the rates.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:09:32 PM

I think coinbase and payeer are the cheapest and among them coinbase is quite popular and trusted in the crypto world. So go with coinbase, if they support your country you can easily buy sell bitcoin there with credit card.
844bankbtc

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

A fool and his bitcoin are soon parted.

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 08:03:01 PM

The problem you are going to have is that credit card information is easily stolen and discputed. That means there are a lot of scammers trying to buy bitcoin with credit cards. Coinbase likely has excluded your country because it has a high fraud rate.

Increased risk/fraud = increased prices

You can come to my office in Cincinnati, OH USA and buy bitoin using a credit card and photo ID. There isn't anyone smart that will take a credit card online.

I sell Bitcoin for cash. If interested contact me at www.844bankbtc.com (please, do NOT send PMs)

The best way to contact us is through Signal @844bankbtc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: