Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Genuine WESTERN UNION TRANSFER WORLDWIDE asap  (Read 601 times)
Bit^Devil (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:03:45 AM

FOR NEWBIES :

OUR WU POLICY IS THAT YOU MUST MAKE PAYMENT UPFRONT BEFORE WE PREPARE

YOUR MTCN FOR YOU, IT TAKES UP TO 15 MINUTES  IF YOUR WU TRANSFERS

ARE NO GOOD AND IS NOT VALID, WE CAN CHANGE YOUR MTCN TO A NEW ONE IF YOU LIKE.

If you want to change a better life, this is service best to make money !

– We Have the only V.I.P high limit Western Union Hack available for you everywhere and at any time.
– We transfer money to all countries / territories in world that have Western Union.
– We can transfer big amount. You can receive this money in your country / territory.
– We serviced accept payment fee some % of transfer ( On wards Minimum transfer is $3000 and maximum is $30,000 )
– To facilitate long-term cooperation to work for you, with the transfer orders have higher value, we will charge lower.
– We process a series of transfers to our exchangers who then relay the funds to you. The result is that you receive clean funds. This makes it very safe and the service is very fast.
– We process the transfer and forward you your Western Union info without delay or issues.
– We give you the MTCN code, Sender’s information + Questions, Answers in 20 – 30 minutes after transfer completed.

Procedure :

To receive a Western Union transfer you need to provide the following information:

Receiver’s First name : Receiver’s Last name : Receiver’s Country : Receiver’s City :

Upon successful completion, we provide the following information :

Sender’s First name :

Sender’s Last name :

Sender’s Country :

Sender’s City :

Secret Question / Secret Answer :

MTCN Code :

New Updated Price of MTCN Western Union Transfer :

$2500 Transfer = $300 Charges ( Payment BTC/PM)

$3500 Transfer = $350    ( Payment BTC/PM)

$4500 Transfer = $400    ( Payment BTC/PM)

$5500 Transfer = $500    ( Payment BTC/PM)

$7000 Transfer = $600    ( Payment BTC/PM)

What are the rules ?

– Our rules are straight forward. Do not waste our time and collect transfers within 48 hours of receiving the MTCN.
– Don’t ask we about transfer with small amount. So if you want please pay for me with the minimum.
– Please do not ask for transfer free or trials (we did not have time to do this)
– Only work with real clients interested this service. and long-term work.

Why don’t we send unlimited Western Union transfers to yourself ?

Because we do percentage with our associates, but still to reduce risk we cannot to the same name all the time. The transaction is done by using either high limit full info cards or bank logins (depending on amount) to make a series of transfers to our exchangers who then in turn send the money to the receiver. This is done to increase the margin of safety both for us and the receiver.

How to buy and about deal ?

– You make a payment for us and give us your Western Union information
( First name , Last name , Country , City )
– After We receive payment from you, We will make transfer for you immediately without delay
– Transfer will be completed within 20 – 30 mins
– Then We will send MTCN code + Sender’s information and Questions, Answers for you to pickup, it very easy cashout.

My Official ICQ: 657330051
My Official Hangout: Vyxviett@Gmail.com

Note: I don't transfer to all countries I transfer to countries, That are only possible to Transfer.
This days is not possible to transfer western union/ bank transfer to black listed countries.
I use fresh valid fullz for my transfer MAX 30min MTCN is available for cash out.

Its All About Good Work, Your Profit Is Our Concern!!!

All the best Buddy......................................................................

Recent WU Transfer Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/ymasfTy.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/NZmNkOm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZVhMShR.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: