Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop endorsing the fed - redeem lawful money instead  (Read 10307 times)
freecoin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 01:55:51 AM

Well 1861/62 saw the first Revenue Act to tax income.  But a careful read shows it applied only to federal things, soldiers, officer pay, etc.  Basically Congress taxing Congress' stuff.  But yes, the introduction of FRNs allowed the banksters (in partnership with government) to apply federal taxation out to the rest of America.  But it was a very slow, gradual process.  Remember, the early FRNs were backed by metal, real money, and were probably considered placeholders for money, not money itself.  Says right on them: "PAY TO THE BEARER ON DEMAND...TEN DOLLARS."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 05:25:56 AM

Well 1861/62 saw the first Revenue Act to tax income.  But a careful read shows it applied only to federal things, soldiers, officer pay, etc.  Basically Congress taxing Congress' stuff.  But yes, the introduction of FRNs allowed the banksters (in partnership with government) to apply federal taxation out to the rest of America.  But it was a very slow, gradual process.  Remember, the early FRNs were backed by metal, real money, and were probably considered placeholders for money, not money itself.  Says right on them: "PAY TO THE BEARER ON DEMAND...TEN DOLLARS."

The layers of deception that have gone into achieving the Federal Income Tax are repugnant.

E.g. If you choose to use the Federal Reserve Notes for your income you are voluntarily (probably unwittingly) entering into a contract with the the legal entity known as the "Federal Government" (note this is a separate legal entity to the "United States of America"), to use the FR's private debt notes that are subject to private law, not public law, and are giving consent to the IRS to treat you as willing participant in the body of contract law surrounding taxation arising from the use of Federal Reserve private debt notes. Note, the debt is never extinguished in this system but merely passed onto the next holder of the notes and whilst you choose to use these notes your body becomes liable for any costs incurred in the volutary use of these notes (taxes, levies, fines, inflation, war costs, etc, etc).

Congress has had its part to play in this deception, since the structure was needed to get around the provisions for lawful money given by the Constitution. It is now an elaborate and sophisticated web of laws, contextual contracts and deception that the majority will never escape.

But it seems there maybe "Remedy" supplied in the Federal Reserve Act itself. You can opt out of the Federal Reserve system of private debt money and demand for your income "Redeemed in Lawful Money, Pursuant to 12 USC § 411" when collecting your paycheck at a US bank .... and then things get interesting.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?471-Redemption-of-Lawful-Money-at-US-Bank

So the US does not actually have a state monopoly issued currency but a duopoloy of currencies. The first, United States Notes and the other being the Federal Reserve System's private debt notes.

David Merrill

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:18:40 PM

Hi; David Merrill here. Thanks for sharing the good news. I recently decided to align my communications resources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_hixqP24lE

Please recommend Lawful Money Trust dot COM to your neighbors too!

https://nextdoor.com/pages/lawful-money-trust-raleigh-nc/recommend/
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:36:48 PM

Not a bad idea, but I don't know how useful it will actually be when it comes to redeeming the notes for gold or silver, or whatever they have denominated on the note. It just seems like it would be a token similar to federal reserve notes and you wouldn't get anything more out of it, but I could be wrong. The video seems interesting.

Didn't Trump say he wants to go back to US Notes at some point too?
David Merrill

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:49:05 AM

Not a bad idea, but I don't know how useful it will actually be when it comes to redeeming the notes for gold or silver, or whatever they have denominated on the note. It just seems like it would be a token similar to federal reserve notes and you wouldn't get anything more out of it, but I could be wrong. The video seems interesting.

Yes. Just buy a stamp and start making your demand. Use it instead of a regular signature. The rest will fall into place.

Call Tim at (719) 635-0943 -

Photo of Stamp.

Signature for Refund.

Please recommend Lawful Money Trust; this is an excellent start.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:52:32 AM

Yes. Just buy a stamp and start making your demand. Use it instead of a regular signature. The rest will fall into place.

Photo of Stamp.

Signature for Refund.

Seems like something that can be applied usefully. I'll have to find out whether or not I'll actually be able to get in on something like that, though, since I have a lot of other stuff that I have to do and I might not have the time considering work and everything.

Maybe I'll free up my schedule and take a deeper look into something like that, since my life is pretty eat-work-sleep-repeat right now.
David Merrill

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:10:30 AM

Photo of Stamp.

Signature for Refund.

Seems like something that can be applied usefully. I'll have to find out whether or not I'll actually be able to get in on something like that, though, since I have a lot of other stuff that I have to do and I might not have the time considering work and everything.

Maybe I'll free up my schedule and take a deeper look into something like that, since my life is pretty eat-work-sleep-repeat right now.

It cannot hurt to buy the stamp and give it some thought. I too am looking for ways to save time and be more productive:

Alignment Video.

Get a look at this video too.

scox

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:24:01 AM

Love how you're all resurrecting some 2012 cypherpunkish discussion on how the fed dominates us all. This thread is dead, let it rest in peace.
David Merrill

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:36:37 AM

Love how you're all resurrecting some 2012 cypherpunkish discussion on how the fed dominates us all. This thread is dead, let it rest in peace.

Thank you.
David Merrill

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:01:38 PM

Please watch David Merrill's career autobiography: http://[Suspicious link removed]/DMVPATROON
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: