Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED  (Read 153243 times)
antho281 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:31:12 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 05:22:38 PM by antho281

MANDATORY UPDATE FOR WINDOWS WALLET

Wallet
MINEUM-Qt V1.0.0
https://mega.nz/#!V842gZgK!3P2tGsLtwUR4KtiFyhvdxgSNw_XGBAlcXIHs2Dg_XwE

Please download and use this wallet as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience

MINEUM is a mining farm located in Quebec, Canada that is led by two cryptocurrency enthusiast and developers. The company is aimed at stable growth over many years to come and poised to become the reference in cryptocurrency mining.

The current roadmap is divided into 4 phases, from Q1 2016 to Q4 2016. More details and projects will be added over time.

During Q1, we will mainly be developing the platform that is currently accessible here: MINEUM website (https://mineum.org). We will also be working on the Official Presentation.  

In Q2 2016, we will be working on the Shareholder platform, the Cloud Mining Platform and the Cloud Hosting Platform.  

•The Shareholder Platform is the place where shareholders will meet to vote on important decisions, claim their dividends, check the company growth and get an overview of the financial position of the company.

•The Cloud Mining Platform is a place where people will be able to sign mining contracts on different algorithms, including SHA-256, Scrypt, x11, Dagger and more. These contracts will be available for different durations of time.

•The Cloud Hosting Platform will allow you to buy specific mining gear that we will host for you, which you’ll own. You will be able to do whatever you want with it, even ask us to ship you your gear when you want.

During the third quarter, we will launch our Research and Development platform, a new multifaceted system as well as mining pools on dedicated servers.

•Our research and development platform will allow us to fund some mining-related projects such as optimization of current software or development of new projects. It will also act as a main platform for mining project development.

•The Multifaucet platform will be developed entirely by us. It will contain the most popular currencies, including Bitcoin.

Finally, in Q4, we will release a new GUI Mining Platform that will allow people to switch pools, algorithms and more, from their browser, while they are away from their mining installation.

The 2017 roadmap will be released during Q3. More great features will be announced.

Algorithm: x13
Abbreviation: MNM  
Max number of coin: 10 000 000 MNM
Timing of block (in seconds): 180
Difficulty Retarget every block
Total POW: 750 000 coins
Block number when POW ends: 200 000
POS interest per year: 3%
Min stake age: 8 hours
Max stake age: 30 days

Mining Block Rewards
2 - 21 : 462 500 MNM / Block (Premine, Initial Bounty)
22 - 101 : 0 MNM / Block
102 - 1 001 : 50 MNM / Block
1 002 - 6 001 : 20 MNM / Block
6 002 - 16 001 : 10 MNM / Block
16 002 - 76 001 : 5 MNM / Block
76 002 - 116 001 : 2.5 MNM / Block
116 002 - 200 001 : 1.25 MNM / Block

at : mnm.suprnova.cc

MaxMiners.net at: https://maxminers.net/mnm/

POOLMN : https://pool.mn/mnm

Wallet :

MAC OSX
Link to Download

Windows
Link to Download

Linux (Binary + Source)
Link to Download

Source
GitHub

Raspberry Pi Instructions
Code:
sudo apt-get install -y git build-essential libboost1.50-dev libboost-filesystem1.50-dev libboost-system1.50-dev libboost-program-options1.50-dev libboost-thread1.50-dev libssl-dev libdb5.3++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libtool autoconf libboost-chrono1.50-dev libboost-test1.50-dev qt5-default qttools5-dev-tools

git clone https://github.com/antho281/MINEUM mineum
cd mineum
cd src/leveldb
make clean
make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
cd ..
cd ..

qmake
make

NODES :
Directory generate : mnm (.mnm on Linux-based)

File : mineum.conf
Code:
connect=70.83.227.32:31316
connect=70.83.227.32:31319
connect=70.183.152.210
connect=70.183.152.14
connect=213.187.241.48
addnode=70.83.227.32:31316
addnode=70.83.227.32:31319
addnode=70.183.152.210
addnode=70.183.152.14
addnode=213.187.241.48
addnode=mnm.suprnova.cc

To become a shareholder, you’ll need to register on the MyMINEUM platform and validate your address in the Shareholder section. If your address has reached the minimum limit of 10 000 MNM, an email will be sent for you to validate the ownership of the address.

There’s a limit of one address per shareholder.

More details about how to become a shareholder will be available soon

Each dividend is paid according to the coins held in the supplied address.  Dividends will be paid in BTC exclusively. There are three variables that can cause the dividend to vary.

•The Quantity of coins held
The quantity is evaluated many times per day by our automated system. An average will be calculated at the end of each dividend period to determine the BTC amount due. If you hold less than the threshold of 10 000 MNM at any time during the time at which the automated system is checking account balances, the system will determine that you are ineligible for that duration.

•The length of holding
We start calculating your token the moment you register as a shareholder and all criteria are met.

•MINEUM profits
The profits of MINEUM in the period will make the dividend total amount vary.

Translate Bounty - 500 MNM
A bounty will be offered to people who translate the OP in different languages.
 Here are the reserved languages :

French - Antho281 ... without the bounty
Bulgarian - Bulgarian Thread - By Kondiomir (Acimirov)
German - German Thread - By evergrow
Greek - Greek Thread - bykillerjoegreece
Indian - Indian Thread - by 00lakhwinder00
Indonesia - Indonesian Thread - by fitraok09
Italian - Italian Thread - by Flomess
Portuguese - Portuguese Thread - by Magalhanze
Romanian - Romanian Thread - ltcrstrbrt
Russian - Russian Thread - by klarki
Spanish - Spanish Thread - by freemind1

Official Website: https://mineum.org
MyMINEUM platform : https://mymineum.org
Block Explorer : https://explorer.mineum.org
CoinMarketCap : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mineum/
Slack Invite : https://mineumslack.herokuapp.com/
Facebook Page : https://facebook.com/mineumproject
Twitter Page : https://twitter.com/mineumproject
TheCryptoWorld.org article : http://thecryptoworld.org/mineum-backed-cryptomining-activities

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:31:24 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 08:10:28 PM by antho281

5 new Community Members are now parts of MINEUM history.

MINEUM is dedicated to a bright future. During the last weeks, we have work with many members in order to make everything work smooth.
Many act as testers, others gave ideas or helped us to answer questions on the different medias (Twitter, Facebook, Slack, BitcoinTalk or our Official forum at https://forum.mineum.org).
After some discussions with them, they all have agreed to play a role into MINEUM success. From now, they act like resources in the development, the support and more.

These 5 people will share 4 different roles into MINEUM's activities :

Marketing Officer (MO) :
These people will be in charge of Social Media plus promotion of MINEUM
into our supported platform. This include, but is not limited to, announcement
on Social Media, preparation of some publication and more.
Marketing Officer : Mephoria and Wigitgetit
Chief Visionnary Consultant (CVC) :
The Chief Visionnary Consultant will be there in order to help us to
prepare everything as it should and propose ideas for future investment,
features and more.
Chief Visionnary Consultant : Mephoria
Community Manager (CM) :
These people offer support to the community to answer to questions,
explain them the different process and help them through the different
systems/platforms of MyMineum and Mineum.
Community Manager(s) : Wigitgetit and Ene
Pool Operators (PO) :
The Pool Operator will be responsible of all activities around the pool.
He will be in charge to add new coins, do some maintenance, work on
some improvement and be sure to make the system reliable.
Pool Operator : Lethax
Graphist :
These people will be in charge to create graphism for MINEUM. These
graphic will be used on new announcement, website, platform, ads, etc.
This will allow to give MINEUM a more professionnal look.
Graphist : Kondiomir

The other possible tag :
Shareholders
Developers

07/05/2016

Directory generate : mnm (.mnm on Linux-based)

File : mineum.conf
Code:
connect=70.83.227.32:31316
connect=70.83.227.32:31319
connect=70.183.152.210
connect=70.183.152.14
connect=213.187.241.48
addnode=70.83.227.32:31316
addnode=70.83.227.32:31319
addnode=70.183.152.210
addnode=70.183.152.14
addnode=213.187.241.48
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:35:52 PM

First like and follower hahaha

antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:36:46 PM

Yeah ! Congratulation! Cheesy

Thanks for your support !
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:37:35 PM

This project has a good future, when you will make ICO?
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:39:36 PM

This project will be have a good future, when you will make ICO?

As mentionned in ICO terms, the ICO will be held between May 7th and May 28th.

A countdown is available at : https://mymineum.org
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:44:14 PM

Wow bro this is looking great following on face book and twitter already bro. You can count on me brother im all in. Everything looks great this is gonna be big!

antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:45:59 PM

Wow bro this is looking great following on face book and twitter already bro. You can count on me brother im all in. Everything looks great this is gonna be big!

Thanks for your support, this is really appreciated! Smiley
Project Axron

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:46:49 PM

1. Links to your social profiles here are not working... https://mineum.org/team.php

2. Can you provide photos of your mining farm ?
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:50:42 PM

Looking good. I'll definitely join.  Wink

Thanks for your support Kondiomir! Smiley

1. Links to your social profiles here are not working... https://mineum.org/team.php

2. Can you provide photos of your mining farm ?

1. Links has been updated and corrected. Thanks for mentionning.

2. Pictures will appear on our Instagram in the following hours/days. We will slowly give some pictures of our equipment and installation Smiley

Thanks for your question!
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:09:36 PM

"The Cloud Mining Platform is a place where people will be able to sign mining contracts on different algorithms, including SHA-256, Scrypt, x11, Dagger and more. These contracts will be available for different durations of time.

•The Cloud Hosting Platform will allow you to buy specific mining gear that we will host for you, which you’ll own. You will be able to do whatever you want with it, even ask us to ship you your gear when you want. "

do you guys have a DC? or how do you plan to accomplish this? as you can imagine, it's not as easy as one thinks, betarigs and Mintsy both failed miserably in the end doing multi-algo long term rentals.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:17:22 PM

Hi , i did follow you on twitter and facebook!
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:26:02 PM

dev any bounty for translating? best regards
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:30:43 PM

"The Cloud Mining Platform is a place where people will be able to sign mining contracts on different algorithms, including SHA-256, Scrypt, x11, Dagger and more. These contracts will be available for different durations of time.

•The Cloud Hosting Platform will allow you to buy specific mining gear that we will host for you, which you’ll own. You will be able to do whatever you want with it, even ask us to ship you your gear when you want. "

do you guys have a DC? or how do you plan to accomplish this? as you can imagine, it's not as easy as one thinks, betarigs and Mintsy both failed miserably in the end doing multi-algo long term rentals.

The exact range of algorithms will be choose by shareholders and us with a poll.

We all know that nothing is easy and that's why were are planning to add features (including differents algorithms) over the time, following the trends and the holders opinion.

We do have the possibility to host a large range of mining gear with the low electricity rates available in the Province of Quebec (about 0.065 USD$/kW, sometimes less). We will reveal more information about Cloud Hosting and Cloud Mining Platform during their development.

Thanks for your interest in MINEUM!

If we didn't fully reply to your question, let us know!
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:32:41 PM

Hi , i did follow you on twitter and facebook!
dev any bounty for translating? best regards

Great thanks for the support davide72!

We will have bounties for translation, more information about them will arrive as soon as we complete our OP Smiley

Watching

Thanks a lot for passing by Redcow!
Hope we will fit your expectations Smiley
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:35:58 PM

The exact range of algorithms will be choose by shareholders and us with a poll.

We all know that nothing is easy and that's why were are planning to add features (including differents algorithms) over the time, following the trends and the holders opinion.

We do have the possibility to host a large range of mining gear with the low electricity rates available in the Province of Quebec (about 0.065 USD$/kW, sometimes less). We will reveal more information about Cloud Hosting and Cloud Mining Platform during their development.

nah, that will do it for now, give you guys time to implement some more plans before i drill ya anymore ;p
i am a Canadian, so i am familiar with Quebec's DC's and GWN/Cryptoborleas operations.

The main reason i asked is because IF you guys can set up a reliable service renting multi-algos for extended periods of time i think it would be a great option for alot of people (me included, i loved Mintsy's system but it fell apart for Cryptsy around that time and Mintsy went belly-up)

Best of Luck! Wink

*now be prepared for useless sig whores to fill your thread with "following" comments (actually against BCT rules)*

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:42:39 PM

nah, that will do it for now, give you guys time to implement some more plans before i drill ya anymore ;p
i am a Canadian, so i am familiar with Quebec's DC's and GWN/Cryptoborleas operations.

The main reason i asked is because IF you guys can set up a reliable service renting multi-algos for extended periods of time i think it would be a great option for alot of people (me included, i loved Mintsy's system but it fell apart for Cryptsy around that time and Mintsy went belly-up)

Best of Luck! Wink

Oooh that's great!
We are working on a solution to get backed by LTE in case of ISP interruption. We should get it by the end of June.
We'll do our best to make everything as reliable as possible and offer multi-algos services. Since we will need to discuss about every decision with our future shareholders, you'll understand that I can't give you exact information for the moment. But I swear, it'll come Smiley

About the DC, the ICO will make a huge difference around it Wink
Nothing is impossible, especially here in Quebec Tongue
antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:45:10 PM

Followed and liked..

Now, Where them signatures at?

As mentionned in the thread, the signature will be available on May 7th Smiley

Signature Bounty – 10 000 MNM
A bounty will be offered to people who set their signature representing MINEUM. Once set on your account, you will need to post at least 10 messages (please, no spam) during the ICO period to be eligible for the bounty. The number of stakes accumulated will determine the amount received per stake. The signature is not yet available. It'll appear on May 7th
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:01:19 PM

ok, my previous post got deleted by the mod, don't know why...

so here i go again

followed and liked your social media

definately watching this thread  Wink

antho281 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:03:26 PM

XBT.money post a resume of MINEUM ! Check it out!
http://www.xbt.money/mineum-a-cryptocurrency-backed-by-a-mining-farm/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: