Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Accusation Against Trustforums.com  (Read 607 times)
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 08:46:15 PM

Scammers Profile Link: : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=764122

What happened:

On April 08 , 2016 i started working for Miningpool ( The owner of TrustFourms.com ) . He paid me 40$ and the rest of the 40$ still to be paid he is not replying my pm and his site is down too .  Please see the reference link to get more detail i have wrote everything.

Reference Link: Please read Both .
1: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429801
Hi there everyone whoever reads this thread please do not spam .
A few days ago you all know that i created a thread regarding my work . Thread topic "Hire me as SMM" . A guy contacted me and asked me to start work and do whatever is necessary he wants traffic on its site . We both discussed the terms and rates . He said to me let me know when you want to start work and pay you the amount . I just started the work 2 days ago and i PM'ed him regarding my work . He did not replied to my pm . I am waiting for his pm for 2 days but no response even he is making posts on forum , I just need a reply from him .I am not a greedy person i am not saying that he is not paying me i just want a reply that should i keep working or stop so i can save my time and can work with someone else . I have created all the account necessary for traffic etc.
I have stopped working .
Now i wanted to know should i start a scam accusation against him or what should i do ?  

He does not seems to be a bad person because he is running a whole forum like this .
Is he ignoring me ?
Is he busy ? even if he is busy it only takes 1 minute to say that keep your work i will pay you in some days .
I just need a trusted person and i will pm him more details with more proofs of our talk and his name so he talk to him about me .

Last Active of user : Today at 05:51:18 AM
My last pm to him :             08:19:27 PM

So should i wait for him to come online and see if he replies or not ?

P.S : I have sent him 5 PM's

Update : Everything is fine now i just go a reply from him on his forum and he said i dont know what are you talking about after that he said send me your address i sent him and he did not read that again ., again i sent him the address then he read it after that he sent me half payment and said me to start work i just started working . I asked him to deposit 2nd part of the payment to escrow but he refused and said that i am running my forum and 19 other websites so you can trust me , I just trusted him and gave him a chance although i dont think he will scam over few bucks . Everything is under control thanks all for you replies . You really helped me .
2:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455291
Hi there .

First i opened this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1429801.msg14460759#msg14460759
The issue resolved the admin replied me on his site and paid me half of the payment 40$ . He said me that he will do 80$ payment in 4 times but we agreed on 50/50 . He paid me 40$ on April 08, 2016 and i started working .

OK now , I just went to his forum trustforums.com and tried to login my account but the forum says that "That username does not exist." So he maybe deleted my account ? That's not an issue i don't even want my account there . I just use that account to contact him .

Now today is (April 30th) he was supposed to pay me the rest of 40$ after 2 weeks but he is offline since April 21, 2016 . So i cannot contact him .

The thing i want to ask you all should i keep working for his site ? Create an account on his forum and shoot him a pm to talk about paymnet?
The reason i want to stop work with him is that he has many -ve trust (gained) and i don't promote scam site . But i need the rest of my payment because i have worked for his site with full potential . What should i do? When i started working with him he has neutral trust no negative trust .

Some Questions !

1:) If he paid me rest of 40$ should i keep working for him till 8th of May ?
2:) If i don't take payment i stop working ?

Profile  link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=764122
Trust's link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=764122
Site link : http://www.trustforums.com/index.php

Amount Scammed:
40$. What a shame he just scammed me for 40$ and ruined his reputation .

PM:

1st Pm : His first Pm to me to start work
I want to promote this website as a Bitcoin website, How much u will charge for that, I also want to make a social networking page for this website. Let me know how much you will charge thanks.

2nd Pm : I said i need to create something do you agree? He said yes
you are most welcome to do whatever u want. I just want to see real traffic on my site. Let me know how much you want. Thanks

3rd Pm : He said that he will pay in 4 payments but we talked and agreed on 2 (40$/40$)
no problem but i will pay you in 4 paymnts. 20 each time. if you agree let me know. if you really able to bring lots of traffic i will give u even more.

4th Pm : He keeps saying me that money is not an issue
money is not an issue for me. I need quality work thats all, let me know when u want to start work

5th Pm :  I asked about first payment he said will do tomorrow
will do.  let me know when u will on tomorrow

After all pm's he didn't replied me i went to trustforums.com after 2 days on April 7, 2016 and messaged him about first payment and he paid me , Sorry i cannot attach the pm's we had on trustforums.com because he deleted my account .

Everything is in above 2 reference link . Please give negative trust to that account so everyone should be aware of him.
I kept my word and still working for his site . But i am stopping my work from now.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:13:05 AM

You should maybe summarise how the person is meant to have scammed you, because that wall of text is very off putting to read.

Can you explain what "Hire me as SMM" means and what the job requires?

Yes it sucks to lose $40, but just leave this warning thread up for people to find and take it as a lesson to be more careful while trading. Might also want to stop using TrustForums..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 09:28:33 AM

You should maybe summarise how the person is meant to have scammed you, because that wall of text is very off putting to read.

Yes it sucks to lose $40, but just leave this warning thread up for people to find and take it as a lesson to be more careful while trading. Might also want to stop using TrustForums..
It is a little confusing to me as well, can you give a quick easy break down OP?
Looks like you agreed to do some work at 50% up front and 50% on completion,  am I right?

If ever entering a deal like this always escrow the outstanding amount so once you complete your end of the deal there is no complaints from the person hiring.
Escrow in a deal like this must have all terms stated before starting work.

Good luck recovering you btc.

lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 06:14:07 PM

It is a little confusing to me as well, can you give a quick easy break down OP?
Looks like you agreed to do some work at 50% up front and 50% on completion,  am I right?

If ever entering a deal like this always escrow the outstanding amount so once you complete your end of the deal there is no complaints from the person hiring.
Escrow in a deal like this must have all terms stated before starting work.

Good luck recovering you btc.

Hey Sorry for late reply i was busy .
SMM means Social Media Manager I just promote site and there are 4-6 things which i do in this job.
40$ was upfront and the 40$ was on completion , however the job is done so he is supposed to pay me the rest but he did not .
I asked him to use escrow but he said that he is running 10 other sites too you can trust me so i just did and he ruined it .

In short ,

The job is done but he did not paid the rest of money . If you want to see the PMs i will post the screenshot .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: