Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *** [Have] 0.5 BTC [WANT] 219 euro NETELLER - TRUSTED! ***  (Read 602 times)
cashintor1 (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 12:19:16 PM

0.5 BTC available.

Looking for 220 euro in Neteller.

Verified accounts only accepted.

Verification might be required.

Escrow possible.

Fast and easy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:42:48 PM

Let me check the rate

Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:46:08 PM

Let me check the rate

Rate is now 390.39 . But you havent neteller?

Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:47:59 PM

Rate you ask is impossible!  Angry

Let me check on coinimal

Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:49:41 PM

On coinimal rate is lower, so you could obtain 187.83 euro  Roll Eyes

I think your request is out of market

cashintor1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 12:57:29 PM

Hey mate I think you misunderstood. Recheck Smiley

BTW do you want to trade or just looking and chatting ?

Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:17:25 PM

Want to trade, but your rate is out of market bro'.  Roll Eyes  Then, i hope you find someone available to buy @ you price, but now seems reakky hard.

cashintor1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 01:32:14 PM

Well there is a risk in the exchange and this is considered as a service so there is always a premium. There are ALWAYS buyers even at much greater rates BUT they KNOW what are they DOING. You can lookout at the exchange offices in your area or check the rates on LocalBitcoins for more insight on the BTC market.

Also if you are not willing to trade you do not have to comment or express unwanted opinion or SPAM the thread or you will be REPORTED.

Or is this some kind of a negotiation?

Want to trade, but your rate is out of market bro'.  Roll Eyes  Then, i hope you find someone available to buy @ you price, but now seems reakky hard.

codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:50:46 PM

Check your PM, I sent you an offer.
cashintor1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 02:28:09 PM

Replied to PM.

Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:23:03 PM

You are looking to sell your btc with 40 euro above market price or is a mistake?
cashintor1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 07:38:43 PM

No. It is not a mistake. Almost all sold to a serious good trader from the forum here who is smart resells at much higher rate. Hey if you are new to Bitcoin trading or trading in general - what is important is to have the stock - BTC - there are always buyers, traders and loosers. The key is to have the stock that the loosers do not have because they might think the price for them to buy is high. But at the end what matters is the profit, no matter the in/out prices. I think you get the point now so this one consultation was free. For the next you will have to pay my friend Wink

Now on topic without SPAM: Have 0.1 BTC and want 45 Euro in Neteller.

On coinimal rate is lower, so you could obtain 187.83 euro  Roll Eyes

You are looking to sell your btc with 40 euro above market price or is a mistake?

Coinnosaurus

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:59:50 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2016, 10:47:45 AM by Coinnosaurus

No. It is not a mistake. Almost all sold to a serious good trader from the forum here who is smart resells at much higher rate. Hey if you are new to Bitcoin trading or trading in general - what is important is to have the stock - BTC - there are always buyers, traders and loosers. The key is to have the stock that the loosers do not have because they might think the price for them to buy is high. But at the end what matters is the profit, no matter the in/out prices. I think you get the point now so this one consultation was free. For the next you will have to pay my friend Wink

Yes i'm new in this community, from October 01, 2014 to be more precise and I've seen smart guys like you before.
From your logic if I would sell 1 btc at 600 euro and if the price for you is too high you are loser  and at the end what matters is your brain ,for the next advice you will have to pay ,kiss you
cashintor1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:23:22 PM

Well since I am not giving you free advice anymore all I can tell you is get a grip on trading mate.

Also as I am not a gay so go kiss a horse under the tail Cheesy

No matter if new or aged on the forum what is important is the purpose or the background or skill or the result.

I see a trending problem. A lot of the people are selling themselves short. One of the beauties of the coin is that the seller has the full right to set a selling price. More and more people are selling cheap the hard-earned or market-bought price coins. I see this a HUGE mistake for trading. Also it has negative impact on the coin price in general but we all will benefit from a higher price hence profits, right? What if the current price is again $1000 like 2013 and you charge 5% to sell comparing to if the price is $450? But what if the current price is $1000 and you charge 10% ? Does it make any sense/difference? What if all the sellers start to sell at much higher rate like +1% each day? What will happen to the coin price? There are always people that need coin but find it hard to buy due to some reasons and they are gladly paying a premium. Maybe they can count and double it anyway. Have you seen the gold and jewelry shops margins? Has anyone tried to make profit off trading gold as a private person and dealing with the gold shops?

Anyway enough free advice/trying desperately to be smart Wink

On topic - all sold + some extra. All that missed to buy - good luck buying!

Will post again when need to sell more.

Off.

Yes i'm new in this community, from October 01, 2014 to be more precise and I've seen smart guys like you before.
From your logic if I would sell 1 btc at 600 euro and if the price for you is too high you are loser  and at the end what matters is your brain ,for the next advice you will have to pay ,kiss you

Coinnosaurus

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:51:51 PM

Well since I am not giving you free advice anymore all I can tell you is get a grip on trading mate.

Also as I am not a gay so go kiss a horse under the tail Cheesy

No matter if new or aged on the forum what is important is the purpose or the background or skill or the result.

I see a trending problem. A lot of the people are selling themselves short. One of the beauties of the coin is that the seller has the full right to set a selling price. More and more people are selling cheap the hard-earned or market-bought price coins. I see this a HUGE mistake for trading. Also it has negative impact on the coin price in general but we all will benefit from a higher price hence profits, right? What if the current price is again $1000 like 2013 and you charge 5% to sell comparing to if the price is $450? But what if the current price is $1000 and you charge 10% ? Does it make any sense/difference? What if all the sellers start to sell at much higher rate like +1% each day? What will happen to the coin price? There are always people that need coin but find it hard to buy due to some reasons and they are gladly paying a premium. Maybe they can count and double it anyway. Have you seen the gold and jewelry shops margins? Has anyone tried to make profit off trading gold as a private person and dealing with the gold shops?

Anyway enough free advice/trying desperately to be smart Wink

On topic - all sold + some extra. All that missed to buy - good luck buying!

Will post again when need to sell more.

Off.

You said no more free advices,anyway I hope this will be useful for someone ,kiss you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: