Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 02:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PALCOIN [PAL] RARE, SCARCE & TRANSPARENT  (Read 45946 times)
Baby Rage

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:23:50 AM

yobit is down

What is relation to this coin?

yobit and quiwoman scam us.  that is relation.
i am 99% sure you havent been scammed. just cool your hot head off a bit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:59:27 PM

yobit is down

There is a different thread for yobit. PalCoin is not even listed in yobit, why is it being discussed here?

Still no update on this coin?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:16:31 PM

yobit is down

yobit and quiwoman scam us.  that is relation.
Why would I scam you? I am not even the dev of palcoin and I am trying to sort things out with a dev..I am actually only someone who offered to try to find a coder..and I got a bounty for doing the spreadsheet..and I paid 0.01 for yobit fee, what did you do for this coin? So before you accuse me of anything get your facts straight!!! The dev and myself are very busy people, I work full time from home and as and when I a will do what I can.. The dev i contacted said he will help but he is very busy this week.. Also i have nothing to do with Yobit except I am another member there and trade coins on it lol.. If you are not happy with my contribution to this coin then should I not help at all? Would that be better? I am not going to waste my time with an impatient and ungrateful community, so it's your choice!!!! At the end of the day I only own 400 odd PAL.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Saracenis

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:57:12 PM

yobit is down

Why would I scam you? I am not even the dev of palcoin and I am trying to sort things out with a dev..I am actually only someone who offered to try to find a coder..and I got a bounty for doing the spreadsheet..and I paid 0.01 for yobit fee, what did you do for this coin? So before you accuse me of anything get your facts straight!!! The dev and myself are very busy people, I work full time from home and as and when I a will do what I can.. The dev i contacted said he will help but he is very busy this week.. Also i have nothing to do with Yobit except I am another member there and trade coins on it lol.. If you are not happy with my contribution to this coin then should I not help at all? Would that be better? I am not going to waste my time with an impatient and ungrateful community, so it's your choice!!!! At the end of the day I only own 400 odd PAL.
Comon, stop that. Its useless to fight with these people. Just let them write they little comments. Wolf dose not care what sheep thinks!
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:57:25 AM

yobit is down

Comon, stop that. Its useless to fight with these people. Just let them write they little comments. Wolf dose not care what sheep thinks!

Yeah I know but I hate being wrongly accused, anyway I will send some info I was sent in pm t the Dev who might be able to help with the website at some point today. Otherwise if he is too busy their best bet is to just hire someone from fiverr.com or odesk.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:57:20 AM

yobit is down

Yeah I know but I hate being wrongly accused, anyway I will send some info I was sent in pm t the Dev who might be able to help with the website at some point today. Otherwise if he is too busy their best bet is to just hire someone from fiverr.com or odesk.
I was wrote this generally but you guys make it serious issue. And qiwonan2 is to much dedicated in this community

PALEY (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:54:07 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 09:49:53 AM by PALEY

Good day to all faithful pals
I did not abandon the idea though there are lots of challenges but the giveaway that i conducted triggered the forum ban and my account was limited.
We are having problems setting up a website to propel our ideas in order to take palcoin to the highest possible value but most of the webdesigners we have contacted either ripped us, abandon the job like this here http://www.paldeal.online/ or some other excuses.
Personally i appreciate the efforts of people like qiwonan2 for her efforts in getting a webdeveloper for us. saracenis for the giveaways, baby rage and lucky80 for their kind words and all the community members.
It will be nice to repeat here that palcoin is designed to stay as long as the earth stands so we should not be in a hurry to sell or exchange ours.
While we are still waiting for a coder from qiwonan2 i will create a new thread for the purpose of getting this done.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused but i assure you that palcoin is worth waiting for.

Marketcap - http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/palcoin/ we shall move from here to a better rank, please be patient.

The job have also been simplified now and anybody with simple php knowledge can complete the website, please pm me if you want to give it a try.

Thank you all.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1503535.new#new
Toro iskandar

Activity: 994
Merit: 525

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 09:51:39 AM

I did not abandon the idea though there are lots of challenges but the giveaway that i conducted triggered the forum ban and my account was limited.
We are having problems setting up a website to propel our ideas in order to take palcoin to the highest possible value but most of the webdesigners we have contacted either ripped us, abandon the job like this here http://www.paldeal.online/ or some other excuses.
Personally i appreciate the efforts of people like qiwonan2 for her efforts in getting a webdeveloper for us. saracenis for the giveaways, baby rage and lucky80 for their kind words and all the community members.
It will be nice to repeat here that palcoin is designed to stay as long as the earth stands so we should not be in a hurry to sell or exchange ours.
While we are still waiting for a coder from qiwonan2 i will create a new thread for the purpose of getting this done.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused but i assure you that palcoin is worth waiting for.

Marketcap - http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/palcoin/ we shall move from here to a better rank, please be patient.

The job have also been simplified now and anybody with simple php knowledge can complete the website, please pm me if you want to give it a try.

Thank you all.

good news and nice I am faithful with PALCON  Wink
gtzanap

Activity: 409

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:14:32 AM

Yes. So long as the dev is still making an effort there is no reason to worry.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lucky80

Activity: 1666
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 03:33:49 PM

Yes i wait for PALEY...
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:36:02 PM

Thank you all.

Hello PAL DEV AND FRIENDS..I just spoke to the DEV, he was in hospital with stomach problems and he said he can only be available from august onward as his illness set him back and he is behind..So if you need someone faster please find someone else if you cannot wait till august.. He has acid reflux among other things.. sorry about that..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:45:24 PM

Thank you all.

Welcome back buddy.
Saracenis

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:13:49 PM

Thank you all.

Wish him fast recovery from me. About coin, now its in devs hands to find someone who can make coding happen. Shame I preferred hardware over software in early days ;(

Hello PAL DEV AND FRIENDS..I just spoke to the DEV, he was in hospital with stomach problems and he said he can only be available from august onward as his illness set him back and he is behind..So if you need someone faster please find someone else if you cannot wait till august.. He has acid reflux among other things.. sorry about that..
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:56:03 AM

Thank you all.

August, No problem. I am always here

coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:12:23 PM

Thank you all.

Hey PAL, you are back. Good to read some update on this.
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:01:49 AM

Waiting for Pal's release is not a problem for me as i have many coin waiting also. More wait means more value.
Radent

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:00:38 AM

why win wallet can't sync? Official twitter of Developer still offline. where's update wallet or conf file??

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2zvPOQn-xWsSVQ4NWZyTndGeGs/view?usp=sharing
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:07:35 AM

why win wallet can't sync? Official twitter of Developer still offline. where's update wallet or conf file??

Check the first page for the conf file then add the nodes.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:52:07 AM

Add this nodes to your .conf file

addnode=mineblocks.no-ip.org:6963
addnode=mineblocks2.ddns.net:6963
pal.gcpool.eu:3350
addnode=ypool.ga:6963
addnode=46.101.133.229
addnode=mineblocksnode.ddns.net:6963
Radent

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:54:26 PM

I was try add node

rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=8706f9553fcaace275baf5c24
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=4210
listen=1
server=1
addnode=46.101.133.229

but can't work.. then i try add node this..

rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=8706f9553fcaace275baf5c24
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=4210
listen=1
server=1
addnode=46.101.133.229
addnode=46.101.133.229

but can't too.. wallet still error.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2zvPOQn-xWsdVdhamlXUEVZVTQ/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2zvPOQn-xWsQ0U2djc4ZzhkYk0/view?usp=sharing

or network connection this time is zero? Any idea Sir..
thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: