Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform  (Read 1144143 times)
searchcorve

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

Yeah way better than to update all your social media channels right ?
Ty anyway for pointing me in the right direction Kiss

0.1.7 > https://github.com/PBSA/peerplays-core-gui/releases

I'm not a part of the team...just another community guy.  But I'll agree that I wish that they would be a bit more communicative. As it is, I just follow the Telegram channel.  I'll make an effort to post anything interesting that I come across over here...
I think a person can follow the news himself if he is interested in a project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:34:48 AM

I think a person can follow the news himself if he is interested in a project.

Me too.

But it is what it is. 

Recently, the in Telegram chat focused on calling BookiePro a platform within the Peerplays platform.  Which is interesting.  The BOS system can handle more than just sports data and so it is supposed that skinning for ESports is potentially a focus...

Just talk now...but Jonathan mentioned that the past year was unexpected and with the opening of a public community repo, 2 month cycles for dev work might be on the books once we move through the current launch.

Things to think about or not.  But adding a summary every once in awhile on this thread surely won't hurt things...I think...; )

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MemoryShock

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:33:58 AM

The transition for Bookie Pro and the affiliate program to mainnet has begun.  The code has been released to the witnesses ( https://github.com/peerplays-network/peerplays/releases ) and should be fully integrated by February 18thish.  After that, it is just a matter of "Oracle Setup, data proxy linkages, a bit of testing...shouldn't be any show stoppers..." according to Senter from Telegram (he's a good guy and knows what he is talking about).

So what we're looking at now is movement of code to mainnet.  We won't have live betting outside of a play token to begin with because regulations would leave some people exposed...so they are taking the route that others have taken.  They will release/advertise a free version and whomever wants to find the real money version will.  But that will take some time.  PPY betting will be set up shortly after the BookiePro launch (estimate about first or second week of March) and then BTC betting as soon as we get the sidechain.  I wish we had more information on that but we don't.

We also have two new exchanges within the past few weeks - IDAX and EXrates. 

Things are happening slowly...but it looks like they are happening. 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MemoryShock

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:57:14 PM

BookiePro and the affiliate program is now enabled on the blockchain.  What does this mean?  It means that Peerplays successfully forked over to support the BookiePro code.  I'm going to quote Senter from the Telegram chat from the last several days...

Senter Reinhardt:
Hey folks!
I have some good news with some important details. Please read!

About 4 hours ago the hard fork time for Peerplays passed. This was the deadline for all witnesses to upgrade their nodes. Pretty much everyone was set except for EducatedWarrior. I think he has some personal things going on with his family right now and has had a hard time keeping up. He had a week to do so and most of the other witnesses upgraded in a few hours. From my experience he's a good person and has good intentions but you should consider updating your votes for who is serving you today.

That being said when the fork time passes the network will continue on as usual. If someone makes a wallet both the new code and old code will handle it. If someone moves PPY both the new code and old code can handle it. Nothing exciting happens to this point. Only when an operation happens that the new code understands and the old code doesn't does the network actually fork.

Around 3 hours ago (1 hour after hardfork time) the guys at Blckchnd (one of our most solid witnesses) came along and kicked the hornets nest. They executed a command to make a new sports betting event. Something the new network knows how to do(!!!!) but the old network doesn't. For the first time in a long, long time the Peerplays network forked in two.

Witnesses instantly found out if their systems were properly configured as their servers either went with the new network or the old one. XTar had an issue that he is fixing and Educated Warrior fell off the new fork because he wasn't upgraded. There was a little hiccup that caused everyone to hold their breath a bit but right now we have over 86% participation on the new network and will be running over 90% shortly.

This is fantastic news!! Peerplays mainnet can now support both BookiePro and the affiliate program. I love it.

Senter Reinhardt:
💥💥💥💥
BUT(!) I encourage you to give things a day or two to settle. We are currently checking with exchanges to make sure all is well and none of them are hooked to the wrong fork. We are also working to make sure the person who runs the peerplaysdb block explorer tweaks it to get it following the new network fork. It's currently on the old fork.

I think it would be a good idea to leave your PPY where they are as far as exchanges are concerned until they report in that all is well. LiveCoin has been offline for weeks now, so no issue there. I think RuDex/Bitshares is probably fine since RuDex is run by the same folks who run the BlckChnd Witness for us. They should be fully up to date.

The new exchanges we're checking in with. I'll let you know as soon as I know things are solid. No harm in trading on them but for the time being I wouldn't move PPY in or out of them until we make sure all is well.

Senter Reinhardt:
Small update for everyone...

In the end everyone pulled through and we have all witnesses on board with the new upgrade to Peerplays. Peerplays mainnet has now been smoothly chugging for about 12 hours and in the end we got a full 100% participation. I was worried about EducatedWarrior there for a bit but in the end he came through.

Also, Jesta, who was an original Peerplays witness but left the team a while back... upgraded/updated the peerplaysdb.com block explorer so that's up and running and fully sync'd to the new chain. Some of you may know Jesta from the larger graphene world. If you talk to him, thank him for all the support he's given to Peerplays.

Finally, we're still working on getting reports back from the exchanges so I still encourage you to not move your PPY on/off exchanges until further notice. Shouldn't take long I'd guess. Well, except for Livecoin... We'll continue to work that.

Anyway, it's been a great day. This is a HUGE milestone for Peerplays. Next step is to get BOS running on mainnet. Super cool.

So...we have the code hardforked.  Now the witnesses are working on integrating data feeds through BOS and hopefully we have a functioning product in the first couple of weeks of March.  BookiePro will launch with a play token for legal reasons but the community is anticipating a fork of the code to enable PPY betting.  The Sidechain has been scheduled for Q2 launch and then we'll have BTC betting on the Peerplays Blockchain!

In case people are not familiar with BOS, here is a link to what it is...developed by Xeroc.

https://steemit.com/bookieapp/@bookieapp/introduction-to-the-tech-behind-bookie-bos-diagram-and-overview

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MemoryShock

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:03:32 AM

A few other links as well.  Exeblock and PBSA announced the results of their negotiations to relinquish Code done for the Peerplays Blockchain.

I have a link to the official press release and Jonathan's addendum made on Steemit.

Halifax, Nova Scotia--(Newsfile Corp. - February 15, 2019) - eXeBlock Technology Corporation (CSE: XBLK) ("eXeBlock" or the "Company") today announces it has entered into a purchase agreement (the "Agreement") with Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association ("PBSA"), Data Security Node Inc., Fallout Complex Inc., 10353027 Canada Corporation ("10343027"), and Jonathan Baha'i.

Material terms of the Agreement include:

Sale of software including 50/50 Labs, Sidechain and eXeChain (collectively, the "Software") to PBSA for the payment to eXeBlock of $250,000 in cash (the "Cash Consideration") plus applicable taxes, on closing;

the assumption by PBSA of amounts owing by eXeBlock to a third party developer in the development of the Software totaling $463,419 USD;

the purchase of up to 9,965,000 common shares of eXeBlock held by 10343027, an entity wholly-owned by Jonathan Baha'i (which represents approximately 16.6% of the Company's common shares outstanding as of February 15, 2019) for cancellation by the Company (the "Share Reduction") for an aggregate amount not exceeding $1.00;

the termination of the software development agreement between eXeBlock and PBSA on closing and release by eXeBlock in any interest in any consideration, including any PPY tokens, if any, which were to be transferred as payment for software development under such agreement;

the forgiveness of amounts owing by eXeBlock to each of Data Security Node Inc., Fallout Complex Inc., and Jonathan Baha'i for certain equipment, furniture, fixtures and Company expenses totaling $74,912.35; and

the termination of the bunker lease between eXeBlock and Fallout Complex Inc. on closing, (collectively, the "Transaction").

https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/42871/eXeBlock-Announces-Sale-of-Assets

A little background...

In December of 2017, eXeBlock had entered into an agreement to deliver four Dapps to the Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association over the next two years. The recent transaction shows that PBSA did not receive delivery of the Dapps that were expected. Instead, eXeBlock opted to divest of its coding assets, specifically the 5050Labs and BTC Sidechain Dapps, and a new blockchain codebase they called XChain. In support of eXeBlocks new direction, when eXeBlock expressed its interest in divesting, it was in PBSA’s best interest to make an offer, which eXeBlock accepted.

[Snip]

PBSA, with the acquisition of the two Dapps, anticipates after a public peer review of the code to have those features available to the mainnet of Peerplays in Q2 of this year.

https://steemit.com/peerplays/@peerplays/an-update-from-pbsa-mutual-termination-of-agreement-with-exeblock

This is pretty great news all around.  Things are finally beginning to heat up around here...!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:58:45 PM

Peerplays — The Gaming Blockchain

Peerplays is a truly decentralized blockchain that is optimized for fast-action gaming. Already home to a sports betting exchange and lottery applications, developers are encouraged to submit their own games and applications. Either build them brand new, or port existing ones from other platforms.

https://medium.com/@PeerplaysNetwork/peerplays-the-gaming-blockchain-d603c4f9ef98
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 12:19:04 PM

“Peerplays RNG is designed to seamlessly integrate with products to guarantee verifiable randomness on all actions, and we look forward to working with the industry to usher in this new paradigm of transparency.”
read more here
https://www.peerplays.com/2020/07/21/peerplays-rng-functionality-completes-gli-testing
i think this is why the price of Perplays fly now

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:47:30 PM

just saw a big movements on price in PPY, is there any big updates or this is only a bull trap
because this thread very quite now,
i hope somebody who know the reason from the recent pump will write here

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90]
  Print  

Jump to: