Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should the Marketcap of XHI be in 1 year?
$0 - 17 (24.3%)
$200 - 6 (8.6%)
$80,000 (current value) - 10 (14.3%)
$791,000,000 (Ethereum's current value) - 9 (12.9%)
$7,730,000,000 (Bitcoin's value plus Ethereum's value) - 6 (8.6%)
$14,000,000,000 (Cost of an aircraft carrier) - 22 (31.4%)
Total Voters: 56

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HICOIN XHI + [POLL] Is this Ethereum 2.0?  (Read 5626 times)
DrPumpn PhDump (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:19:01 PM

~note~
Each voter is limited to 100 votes.
Please do not try to vote more than 100 times.

Saw this coin on Coinmarketcap and saw it had no Announce, so had to help out.

This coin already has a marketcap near 80,000 usd. It deserves a page.

What do we know about it?

-

From the front page of the website "Hicoin is a global currency that lets you send money to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Sending and accepting money is virtually free, lightning fast and insanely easy." That's wonderful.

Also from the front page "secure against the attacks other digital currencies face due to their reliability on large-scale mining operations" and "HICoin is the ideal digital currency for face to face transactions and all applications that value speed" and "You will earn rewards every few days, depending on the size of your holdings, adding up to 5% interest yearly." Those are also each wonderful, in a special way.

At this point a seasoned investor would ask "But does this coin have features?" Indeed, it does.
From the website
"HIcoin features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency."
"HIcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls HIcoin and everyone can take part."
"HIcoin network does not require the use of large-scale, specialized hardware operations."
"HIcoin is far more energy-efficient than traditional digital currency networks.'
"Wallet encryption allows you to secure your wallet, so that you can view transactions and your account balance, but are required to enter your password before spending HIcoins."
"This provides protection from wallet-stealing viruses and trojans as well as a sanity check before sending payments. Look for hicoin in more point of sale applications soon with recent addition to merchant services."

But wait. There's more. It also has specifications.
/ POS INTEREST: PoS (Proof-of-Stake) 5% yearly (from non-reserved wallet balance)
 / ALGORITHM: Scrypt
 / SYMBOL: XHI
 / BLOCK TIME: 60 sec
 / LAST POW BLOCK: 3600
 / TOTAL MONEY SUPPLY: 10,000,000,000 XHI
 / BLOCK REWARD: BLOCKS 1-10 (premine): each 1,000,000,000 XHI / BLOCKS 11~3600: 100 XHI
 / COIN POS AGE: Min. 1 hour / Max. unlimited
 / RPC PORT: 35288 (testnet 45288 )
 / P2P PORT: 35289 (testnet 45289 )
 / Coin maturity: 100 confirmations

So the total number of coins will be 10 billion plus a few. A premine of 10 billion, plus a few

And the coin is listed on C-CEX, which enabled Faucetcoin

Welcome!

Thank you for the listing  Grin

Amazing to see this added to c-cex and skip the voting stage Cheesy

~followed a little later by~

No nodes to sync for a very long period of time. Dev last online dec, 2015. If this will not be fixed - unfortunately we will have to remove DROP without any technical possibility to withdraw DROP balances.

I'll delete this Announcement when they get around to making a page.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1050

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:23:07 PM

A scrypt coin being Eth 2.0? Please.

Scrypt and SHA256 coins are inherently worse than GPU-friendly algos for coin distribution. Why would you take a step back and use an ASIC coin?

Not your keys, not your coins!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:32:00 PM

Scrypt and SHA256 coins are inherently worse than GPU-friendly algos for coin distribution. Why would you take a step back and use an ASIC coin?

add x11 to this, i see lately many shit coin with scrypt and sha, probably asic owner that want to feed their machine
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:43:11 PM

add x11 to this, i see lately many shit coin with scrypt and sha, probably asic owner that want to feed their machine
And you think that x11 is safe from asic's ?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:44:25 PM

And you think that x11 is safe from asic's ?

no, but not as a worse as scrypt or sha, they trash algo since years already, x11 can still be profitable if you mine new coins early, also there are few asic for it
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:25:12 PM

This coin is a Big Scam, i like C-Cex but they allowed a lot of scam coins.

I saw in the last years a lot of coins with big premine, big price, not announcement, high volume and self trades to get people bought his shitcoins.

Dont fall in the trap with this Premined Scam Shitcoin Ever.
DrPumpn PhDump (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:55:15 AM

Need advertising for your coin? I work very cheap. Send me a private message with an offer.

Do you have experience promoting scamcoins?
kdsmith18542

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

thefudpool.com|kdsmith18542@gmail.com

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 09:37:50 PM

on yobit today lol

thefudpool.com|kdsmith18542@gmail.com
Xhicoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:58:02 AM

Buy XHICOIN below-market prices, please contact me (xhicoin.infor@gmail.com) http://xhicoin.weebly.com/
   gmail contact me immediately,
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 04:33:13 AM

This coin is a Big Scam, i like C-Cex but they allowed a lot of scam coins.

I saw in the last years a lot of coins with big premine, big price, not announcement, high volume and self trades to get people bought his shitcoins.

Dont fall in the trap with this Premined Scam Shitcoin Ever.

Yes look at that 20% premine on a massive coin supply. It doesnt matter what the max is with that massive premines why do they go over board ? It is too obvious. Now imagine he stakes that. He will be stake more then everyone else has all together plus their stake.
The Dev can crash the market whenever he pleases.  

Radent

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:43:52 AM

Where is Dev?
Where is Github source?
Pump on yobit today!!
Carefull, wallet on yobit still maintenance.!!!!!!!
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:52:40 AM

what is thread, announcement thread HIcoin, i think is not because hicoin is old coin
or you want swap hicoin to ethereum token
or you want discussion about Hicoin

if about discussion coin is good in altcoin discussion section, if discussion about price is good in speculation altcoin
is hicoin is very big in total suply coin, but hicoin is competitif price, this now price over 300 satoshi
Abbie Hoffman

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

I've been reading up on the project. But I see that not much has been posted recently. Are the devs still working on this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: