Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no life in Gambling can you accept this....??  (Read 9536 times)
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:36:27 PM

HI every one i loss everything in this gambling. Now i am empty hand and now i am realize there is no life in Gambling. Like this any body thinking please share here.
no mate, there is a life on it, you just need to make some research and improve your skills, use the skills you got, don't gamble where you are an underdog., try researching arb betting.
improving skill is something else. but i think we are discussing that is it possible to depend of gambling for living. so my personal view is that i have never seen any person in this world who have won in gambling and now leading a successful life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:43:40 AM

Yes gambling can be really very bad for you if you are addicted to it.But its not necessary that it has no life.Because if we do that for fun then there is life in gambling.Its really a fun I do that but gamble with very small amount because even if I loose it don’t effect me.

There is gambling in life day to day but the odds are not bad like gambling. Like the odds to get struck by lighting when you out is very low but it is still a gamble even if it almost certainly not going to happen.

Can't really understand you statement bro,

But for me there is life in it, even you play with it for fun or for profit.
It still depends on the person playing with it to judge whether there is a life or happiness n it or none.

And most of us do have a different perspective, so don't expect to find a correct answer for this one.
No one call tells us if it is really a life in gambling or not. It is really depending on us if we can accept if there is life in gambling or not.
For me, it is depend on your stats in gambling. And if you gain profit in gambling I guess you can say "there is a life in gambling!"  Grin
But if you lose in it a several times. You will say, "There is no life in gambling!”
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:10:41 AM

No, life is there. If you take Gambling personally and last your full money and family and loved once, Then there is no life in gambling. But you take this just for fun and entertainment, Your life will be happy. So please don't play gambling to make money, just play this for fun or else quit gambling. Once you lost everything then yes there is no life you find in gambling.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 03:31:26 PM

HI every one i loss everything in this gambling. Now i am empty hand and now i am realize there is no life in Gambling. Like this any body thinking please share here.
no mate, there is a life on it, you just need to make some research and improve your skills, use the skills you got, don't gamble where you are an underdog., try researching arb betting.
improving skill is something else. but i think we are discussing that is it possible to depend of gambling for living. so my personal view is that i have never seen any person in this world who have won in gambling and now leading a successful life.

I hear what you are saying gambling cannot be learnt or researched but you have a far better chance of winning with betting since you can do a lot of different research . This is another story since betting is not exactly like gambling although you can lose a lot of money there is a life to be had in betting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:02:57 AM

I think it just boils down on controlling yourself while gambling. Let's face it gambling is fun and exciting and there's nothing wrong with it. It's when we get too obsessed with it that problems arise. You just have to put a limit for yourself and your bets and make you don't go beyond that limit Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:05:18 AM

Theres a life in gambling. Broken life. Many people got broke because of gambling. The mentality of being not satisfied or greedy. They think they can earn more money from gambling. But they end up broke because of this. Control yourself. This my advise. As other says " dont put all your eggs in one basket ".
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:17:58 AM

Theres a life in gambling. Broken life. Many people got broke because of gambling. The mentality of being not satisfied or greedy. They think they can earn more money from gambling. But they end up broke because of this. Control yourself. This my advise. As other says " dont put all your eggs in one basket ".

This is true no life in gambling because we can get fucked at any time, if we don't have our lucky day than the house can take all money from us, earning only with gambling has no consistency because it is very hard to keep us on winning streak all the time and that is really bad thing which happened due to gamble.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:22:15 AM

That's the most common thing to happen if you go greedy in gambling.. You will end up empty handed...But its okay, it will just pass after few days or weeks, only that, it won't keep the truth that you already lost your money.. Better stay away now from gambling if you can feel that it is already affecting you and leading you into misfortune...Actually gambling is more fun if you do it with control and limit on up to what extent you are going to gamble...
Totalreturnfund

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hallo world!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:25:20 AM

I meet a lot of people that has lost high amount in gambling (and in trading too). It's really hard to understand when stop, expecially is loss amount are high. I knew a psychiatrist (a very beatiful woman  Cool ) that helped a lot of gambler. I remeber that she told me by a special medicine called xanax that could give and hand to gambler. So i suggest to all to go to a good psychiatrist before could be too late.

Space Available for Signature - PM me if interested.
TraderETH

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:35:15 AM

I think if you have your own gambling website there is life on there, you should play gambling with you can lost it and you must play gambling just for fun and not for income rutine from it.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:52:33 AM

Don't think gambling can make someone's life better. Gambling has no mercy on no one. If you try to search happiness and way of making your dreams come true through gambling than think again because you are on wrong page. Gambling doesn't give second chance when you put everything on stake. I am aware and accept this bitter reality because this has happened to me as well.
razor5cl

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:54:40 AM

A lot of people come to the same realisation, but the lucky ones realise this before they even start gambling. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but this is what happens when people don't respect gambling as they respect alcohol, cigarettes, etc. It's addictive and dangerous in much the same way, gotta be careful out there bro.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:39:24 AM

Don't let gambling ruin or affect your life. You should realize what you did, and there are so many ways to earn bitcoin, don't buy bitcoin, because we can earn bitcoin for free. Also, just play gambling for fun because if you target the profit you got lost, of course this will affect you but it will depend on your emotions, control yourself.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 09:52:32 AM

Don't let gambling ruin or affect your life. You should realize what you did, and there are so many ways to earn bitcoin, don't buy bitcoin, because we can earn bitcoin for free. Also, just play gambling for fun because if you target the profit you got lost, of course this will affect you but it will depend on your emotions, control yourself.

You will not get attracted to it really if you dont treat it as way to earn money but you can avoid for good if you have really courage to avoid it, and theirs no really life making in gambling since it can be destructive on people who's get hook to it really and it can cause massive dilemna to their life that can cause family wrecking and thats the reason we must not tolerate the hunger to gamble to ourself and we must consider many things before doing it so we cannot avoid destructive lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
teilwalL05

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:56:17 AM

I think if you have your own gambling website there is life on there, you should play gambling with you can lost it and you must play gambling just for fun and not for income rutine from it.
Yup, but it's hard to have your own gambling website. You need more money to have your own or start a business online. Which you should need to understand first and you need also a plan before you want to begin or starting a business like that. So, if you really want to have your own gambling site, save more money every time of your pay day. Or double your hard working. So that if you make your own, you can say there's a life in gambling Smiley
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:09:25 AM

I am happy if there is no gambling life, so no lazy people who just expect to get rich from gambling.

all people are basically going to work hard, the right way, not on gambling.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
TraderETH

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:56:44 AM

Yup, but it's hard to have your own gambling website. You need more money to have your own or start a business online. Which you should need to understand first and you need also a plan before you want to begin or starting a business like that. So, if you really want to have your own gambling site, save more money every time of your pay day. Or double your hard working. So that if you make your own, you can say there's a life in gambling Smiley
Yes that is why i don't agree if there are say, there are not life on gambling because if we have website of gambling we can get income from it, even if it will hard to make gambling website.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:29:58 PM

I think it's sad when people can't control their gambling. You need to put aside an amount to gamble that you're comfortable with & not go over it. But since people become greedy at the end they lose a lot of money.
Manchumichael (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:57:37 AM

Thank you so much for your valuable reply guys. I am expecting some more interesting stories. regarding this.

Thank you.
teilwalL05

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:10:47 AM

Yes that is why i don't agree if there are say, there are not life on gambling because if we have website of gambling we can get income from it, even if it will hard to make gambling website.
It is really hard to have an online gambling site but if it is your dream to have, why not? Start now and start saving more money than you used to save before. make it double to have huge amount in your own hard works so that when you have enough money to start an online gambling site, you can do it every time you wanted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: