Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][♔] Britcoin.com | 5% annual PoS | Always on TOR [BRIT]  (Read 72232 times)
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:34:03 PM

Let me just reply publically to the PM I got from VanityWallets, so I don't get personally embroiled in anything.

My opinion of this is thus:

1. The investor exists. When he was named, I did some research on him and he seems to be a successful businessman as described. His motive, as with the others and frankly, all of us here, is to make money.

2. This coin was dead for a while, we should be grateful the blockchain remained in tact when it was no longer traded and the efforts of those to revitalise it and get it trading again.

3. Without leadership, the coin will die. I am as guilty as the next person for pontificating and complaining but when it comes to 'doing', ironically look to others.

With all that in mind, frankly if my investment is in the hands of people with a plan I am going to go along with it because I don't have one. I'd like more info and I think will etc was close to giving that. Vanity - if you have another plan and can pull it off, there's no reason given the open source nature, that you can't do that and the free market will decide. The stuff about criminal acts being done, c'mon. Poloniex have just given all ETH holders free money (in ETC) because of a fork in the ETH chain. As far as I know, noone from Ethereum or Poloniex is getting prosecuted for essentially doubling the money supply across two chains. I think your head may be in 2025 where the software is regulated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
will7am
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:55:59 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 03:12:49 PM by will7am

Let me just reply publically to the PM I got from VanityWallets, so I don't get personally embroiled in anything.

I really appreciate your honesty mate and being so open with your views.

1. The investor exists. When he was named, I did some research on him and he seems to be a successful businessman as described. His motive, as with the others and frankly, all of us here, is to make money.

Yea the investor (Darryl) isn't some made up Nigerian prince, he's not hard to find if you take some time to research.  As everyone (especially in crypto) enjoys at least some level of privacy it's understandable why we're not going out of way to 'brag' about having him involved..  Not everyone is comfortable being 'out there' in some circles online.  His motivations are primarily to make money, which is what everyone else here is trying to do.  If he can help progress the coin through funding development and marketing campaigns while increasing the value of his coins then all the better.  The important thing is we've found someone willing to fund the progression of this coin. Smiley

2. This coin was dead for a while, we should be grateful the blockchain remained in tact when it was no longer traded and the efforts of those to revitalise it and get it trading again.

Yea the coin wasn't being traded anywhere for over a year and the only reason the chain stayed alive is because mogreen was paying money (his own money) to rent seed nodes and keep the chain moving.

3. Without leadership, the coin will die. I am as guilty as the next person for pontificating and complaining but when it comes to 'doing', ironically look to others.

Couldn't agree more.  I myself was guilty of this.

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:00:27 PM

A quick update on the development, we're in the process of testing the new code on TestNet today and if all goes well we can give a date for when it's ready to go live. Smiley

VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:07:15 PM

Vanity you don't realise how close we are to saying fuck it and just let brit die for good.

Lol why would you throw in the towel when you've just got an investor to invest £2,000 per month and a potential payout of over £300,000 in the short term? ROFL Investor. With that money I could have had Britcoin on the global currency exchange by now.

Brit wont die. Simply your one last chance to get money out of it has just been rumbled.

If you had any care for Britian, Britcoin or any interest for stakeholders (whom already paid to invest in Britcoin once by the way when it was listed on Bittrex) then you would do everything above board and not try and deceive people that you have an investor. Lets see all these wonderful documents, an investor would have a very detailed contract, so lets see it, lets see the transactions, lets see something?

I have offered to provide a proportion of an increase POS to a Britcoin Not For Profit foundation (and a donation to those involved in the development), which would replicate the models of all other coins.

I have obfuscated myself from any involvement and have advised you according to the laws of the UK and best practice, if you don't see that as helpful then on your own heads be it.

If you do place a fraudulent transaction on the blockchain you accept the consequences of your actions and I will create another Britcoin with official approval, documented trademarks and any necessary protection for the general public of Great Britain. I hope that is clear.

Wow just wow.

We posted who the investor is a few pages back. Why would we lie? Wtf?

You are really petty.

All you care about is extracting 50btc off C-cex for your brit.

Telling us to produce a contract? Show what money is being spent? Who do you think you are?

You seem to forget that there is no buy support for brit what so ever. The moment someone sells the market cap will fall a few hundred K. 300k short term gains? Really,  my boss hasn't got a single coin yet. He told me that if we couldn't get the community to agree then he would pull out. Right now that looks like it might actually happen.  Your shooting your self in the foot.

Who do I think I am? I forgive you for being quite ignorant of any respect and politeness, do you normally insult investors and stakeholders, do you treat your clients that way?

50 BTC from C-Cex, I think you will find that I have not moved any of the coins from my wallet (as yet).

Well the community doesn't agree, if you can't provide detailed evidence of an investor and a roadmap that doesnt allow you to just print coins then let the investor pull out, you are ruining the coin with your own deception, you are all very very defensive with nothing to produce. You can't even coordinate your lies very well it's hilarious.

Why can't you produce any paperwork? Why can't you produce evidence of a financial transaction? Why do you need to "print off" 10 million coins.

You made a legal contract with your stakeholders that the coin count will be 20 million, you have not had permission from your stakeholders to increase the coin count and reduce our holding values by at least half.

If your investor wants coins he can buy his own from exchanges as we have all done. You might be able to scam others but im watching you very carefully.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:13:15 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 11:16:51 PM by VanityWallets2015

A quick update on the development, we're in the process of testing the new code on TestNet today and if all goes well we can give a date for when it's ready to go live. Smiley

It's very simple. If you print 10 million coins without consensus I will put a case forward for money laundering with the fraud squad / local constabulary. I hope you understand that you are violating a number of laws to the detriment, particularly financially of others. You have been informed in a friendly and helpful manner and I have identified the legal position to you. If you are in doubt you should get legal advice before you continue.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:24:10 PM

It's very simple. If you print 10 million coins without consensus I will put a case forward for money laundering with the fraud squad / local constabulary. I hope you understand that you are violating a number of laws to the detriment, particularly financially of others. You have been informed in a friendly and helpful manner and I have identified the legal position to you. If you are in doubt you should get legal advice before you continue.

You keep saying "without consensus".  We have it.

Again, feel free to stick on the old chain or better yet dump your Brit and start your own coin.

Hope you enjoy spending thousands on legal advice for nothing btw, if that's what you want to do lol Cheesy

VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:30:11 PM

Again, feel free to stick on the old chain or better yet dump your Brit and start your own coin.

Hope you enjoy spending thousands on legal advice for nothing btw, if that's what you want to do lol Cheesy

PROVE YOU HAVE CONSENSUS

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:34:32 PM

PROVE YOU HAVE CONSENSUS

Fine, name me one person who is against the fork other than yourself.

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:40:25 PM

inb4 your mate John you gave 100 Brits  Grin

VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:41:54 PM

PROVE YOU HAVE CONSENSUS

LOL! I'm going to sell some britcoin and pay for a Chainz node for Britcoin, this should show that the number of addresses that have coins and how long they have been inactive. You should simply be able to confirm you have consensus by getting each address/user to send you a coin from each address to prove you have consensus, if you add an address here to let us know so we can watch the transactions that would be great.

I am waiting for a PM response from a fellow stakeholder, plus also there is another guy in my PM box that owns 1 million coins, so between us that would represent 2.5 million coins that dont agree, I will advise you accordingly.

I will message the guys at chainz today to get the public node set up so you can prove consensus, you claimed to have consensus, it is your position to prove you have consensus. Good luck.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:48:50 PM

PROVE YOU HAVE CONSENSUS

LOL! I'm going to sell some britcoin and pay for a Chainz node for Britcoin, this should show that the number of addresses that have coins and how long they have been inactive. You should simply be able to confirm you have consensus by getting each address/user to send you a coin from each address to prove you have consensus, if you add an address here to let us know so we can watch the transactions that would be great.

I am waiting for a PM response from a fellow stakeholder, plus also there is another guy in my PM box that owns 1 million coins, so between us that would represent 2.5 million coins that dont agree, I will advise you accordingly.

I will message the guys at chainz today to get the public node set up so you can prove consensus, you claimed to have consensus, it is your position to prove you have consensus. Good luck.

Again another wall of retardation I'm not going to reply to.

And 1 more time for fun..  Who else is against the fork other than yourself?

There's more than general agreement, there is overwhelming agreement.  We have MORE than a consensus for our plans.

VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:56:03 PM

There's more than general agreement, there is overwhelming agreement.  We have MORE than a consensus for our plans.

Wil, you're unfortunatey boring me with your lies and deception. I congratulate you for starting off Britcoin and all the work you have done, it was a valiant effort, but im sorry I cannot support your teams money laundering activity. You have a general consensus of people that do not own any of the coins, that is why you are having to issue yourselves with 10 million to give yourself any level of consensus.

I will retain my stake and using the stake start a different Britcoin that will not create more coins and devalue other peoples investment.

Good luck, I will let your fate be self determining, I wish you all the best of luck, you do not have my support in the hard fork to create more coins for yourselves, its just stealing from the public, you do understand that dont you, it is theft and money laundering. I'm not going to report it, but I am sure this record of conversation may well encourage others to do so.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:10:16 PM

Wil, you're unfortunatey boring me with your lies and deception. I congratulate you for starting off Britcoin and all the work you have done, it was a valiant effort, but im sorry I cannot support your teams money laundering activity. You have a general consensus of people that do not own any of the coins, that is why you are having to issue yourselves with 10 million to give yourself any level of consensus.

I will retain my stake and using the stake start a different Britcoin that will not create more coins and devalue other peoples investment.

Good luck, I will let your fate be self determining, I wish you all the best of luck, you do not have my support in the hard fork to create more coins for yourselves, its just stealing from the public, you do understand that dont you, it is theft and money laundering. I'm not going to report it, but I am sure this record of conversation may well encourage others to do so.

Do you say "I'm going to sell some britcoin and pay for a Chainz node for Britcoin"..?? Prove that!!!
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:26:02 PM

Do you say "I'm going to sell some britcoin and pay for a Chainz node for Britcoin"..?? Prove that!!!

That's what i said I would do yes so that Wil can prove through consensus that he has the approval of the addresses at least in the top 100 rich list. Although Brit price is a bit low at 1500 sats.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:36:51 PM

That's what i said I would do yes so that Wil can prove through consensus that he has the approval of the addresses at least in the top 100 rich list. Although Brit price is a bit low at 1500 sats.

By god he can't even see the irony of his own retardation. Cheesy

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:42:27 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

At the current value creating 100% more coins would PRINT around $390,000 / 600 Bitcoins at the current exchange price for the two/three people involved. It's a scam guys dont support it. The investor pays $4,000 for 6 months costing $24,000 and makes $350,000. Huge profit and we lose everything!!!

I have saved all copies of posts and documents on this thread and am prepared to send through to a lawyer to establish a legal position against the team creating more coins from the blockchain without investor support. I am happy to inform the fraud squad about this potential money laundering/profiteering exercise.

I am also willing to hand over 500,000 coins to the UK Government so they have a legal position for a legal case as a stakeholder aswell.

Once proof of contract and other proofs have been added then I will remove/amend this post as necessary.

Hand my coins over to the government, lol'd so hard while I wrote this. Seriously your acting like brit is legal tender.

The thing is, we tried our best to give brit it's best chance of survival, we really did.

We tried to buy up a decent portion for the investor (he even paid for c-cex) to try and get his share, no one was selling, as I stated previously he was going to pull funding, as a last ditched attempt we decided that the only way to keep brit alive was to fork and add to the supply. Not an ideal situation, but what else were we to do?

Vanity you are more than welcome to start your "Britcoin Classic", please be my guest. I will ask thst you please stop posting here and start your own britcoin classic thread, where we will leave you to it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:47:16 PM

Marketcap $ 113,326

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:56:04 PM

This is the last time I'm going to ask this, I would like all holders to give me an answer. Should we fork Brit or should we call it a day?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:05:03 PM

Hand my coins over to the government, lol'd so hard while I wrote this. Seriously your acting like brit is legal tender.

The thing is, we tried our best to give brit it's best chance of survival, we really did.

We tried to buy up a decent portion for the investor (he even paid for c-cex) to try and get his share, no one was selling, as I stated previously he was going to pull funding, as a last ditched attempt we decided that the only way to keep brit alive was to fork and add to the supply. Not an ideal situation, but what else were we to do?

Vanity you are more than welcome to start your "Britcoin Classic", please be my guest. I will ask thst you please stop posting here and start your own britcoin classic thread, where we will leave you to it.

We discussed the creation of coins 6 months ago, in fact I have a full conversation history on Skype with Wil, and with Mo, where we agreed we would not create more coins. But because I would not "pool" i.e give you 500,000 coins it was decided that my opinion does not matter. We were encouraged to support Brit by buying, and we did, and with nowhere to trade we were left high and dry. If you wish to operate a gang style group with no coins that want to dictate to investors and stakeholders what they can and cant do then you're future will be very shortlived.

I have been honest, respectful and acted in an advisory capacity in a manner of subjects, having the support of 5 people out of probably 200+ addresses on a rich list does not amount to consensus. I previously congratulated Wil on his idea and development and indeed he deserves in part at least to recoup any losses, but mouthing off at people with a greater depth of knowledge and foresight is not only unhelpful, it is degrading.

I was willing to hold the coins and negotiate a better way forward, in fact I provided a detailed roadmap of what should be done, without that I dont think you will achieve success.

I have no interest in creating another Britcoin at this stage, and I have no further interest in this Britcoin, particularly given the less than welcome attitudes of its leadership.

Once again, i wish your team all the best for the future, but given your position on the fork I cannot support Britcoin.

I am available on PM if someone wishes to discuss a legible roadmap for Britcoin, and look at other ways of aiding stakeholders, to be honest if you're going to fork without consensus you may aswell do it for 20 million and increase the POS for stakeholders.

Otherwise, I am not wasting any more time here, you know my position.

Good Luck!

P.S. give me a Britcoin address to send a 20,000 Britcoin donation to, then you're on your own.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:19:23 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 06:39:05 PM by leigh2k14

Vanity, I'll make a charitable donation on your behalf,  as a show of good faith: BQL2Hs1RggY3zvKJK24S7oaxFC2yVmKZDe

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: