Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][♔] Britcoin.com | 5% annual PoS | Always on TOR [BRIT]  (Read 72232 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:04:55 PM

You were boarder line trolling.

We tried to buy up a share of the supply on c-cex for the investor, but no one was selling as you can see.

The investor was going to pull funding, then the project would of been dead again, everyone's coins would of been worthless again, we were left with no choice but to add to the supply.

There is a plan in place for Brit, i'm going to let Will7iam or Mo tell it to you.

Just chill, sit back and watch and enjoy the ride, a currency for the UK is a big deal, now we have funding and full time development we can take it to the next level.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:12:05 PM

Lots of action on c-cex.
Can't wait to see some new updates for britcoin.

Once price is stable I will add it to my faucet.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:18:48 PM

Lots of action on c-cex.
Can't wait to see some new updates for britcoin.

Once price is stable I will add it to my faucet.

Thanks mate.

I just looked at the marketcap: $ 486,469  Nice Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/britcoin/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am
Legendary

Activity: 973

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:50:43 PM

Admin. please help me!
I bought 5.5 million of you on the floor coin icostart.com! but unfortunately I made a mistake and he moved the wrong address coin! an address of one other coin types have identical names you!
Please help me get back, okay?
These are all my transactions! http://pastebin.com/TURqHJSe
please help me! send all of my coin purse to this for me!
BRacPMWDSx1XkyVqtzRL8Ca12qyoP9DkHm

If you're gonna lie about losing coins at least do it properly.  You say you bought 5.5m when that's over half the available supply, which no one owns.

Happy to see cryptographic proof, until then sorry but it sounds like pure a grade bollocks to me mate.

Will.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:01:27 PM

Admin. please help me!
I bought 5.5 million of you on the floor coin icostart.com! but unfortunately I made a mistake and he moved the wrong address coin! an address of one other coin types have identical names you!
Please help me get back, okay?
These are all my transactions! http://pastebin.com/TURqHJSe
please help me! send all of my coin purse to this for me!
BRacPMWDSx1XkyVqtzRL8Ca12qyoP9DkHm

If you're gonna lie about losing coins at least do it properly.  You say you bought 5.5m when that's over half the available supply, which no one owns.

Happy to see cryptographic proof, until then sorry but it sounds like pure a grade bollocks to me mate.

Will.

I think that guy posted in the wrong thread. I thought 5.5M WTF? too.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:04:20 PM

Given the volume and price hikes that seem to be happening - wouldn't we be better off harnessing the community through bounties to develop the coin rather than double the supply and fork it at this point. Just saying. I'll throw in some for bounties for sure if we can find people to help.

Are you gonna fund development and pay for exchanges and everything else that needs paying for?

There was a reason that Will7iam walked away for this project in the past, that was the lack of finances.

If the investor doesn't get his coins there will be no funding, then we'll be back to square one.

If Brit's price continues to go up, I'd be happy to contribute BRIT for bounties as they will be worth someone's time and effort.

Finances for a coin are usually (with exception to ICOs or the 'investor plan' here) self perpetuating, if there's a good enough plan, momentum will carry it through all sorts of bounties and incentives to improve the coin.

What your post actually implies is Will7iam walked away because there was (and still is) no plan for the coin. That is all that people in our little bubble look for.

Are you gonna pay for 2 developers to work on this project full time?

1. What will the developers be doing? That's what I'm missing here.

2. How long will investor man's 12k last if paying for two full time developers? Not very long at all.

Ask will7iam or Mo Green, they have a plan for Brit.

The 12K is just a starting point, if the project does well, then there's going more money invested into the project.

Stop trolling as your starting to annoy me.

As the marketcap grows your thinking that your coins will be devalued by 50% so your starting to winge, that's all.

I am merely asking for a plan. I have held BRIT for two years and am interested in it succeeding. Funny how questioning things that people have stated here is considered trolling.

The supply doubling is just an odd thing to do IMO. As I've said previously if there's some plan, it's better than no plan. I just haven't seen a plan!

Anyway I will literally shut up and let you guys get on with it. Whatever it is.

I have a development roadmap which I presented to the investor, along with a investment deck for Brit.  I'm going to rewrite the dev roadmap over the next few weeks and make it public, but I'm in the process of moving/finding somewhere to live right now and have a lot of other commitments.

We tried to keep the news about the investor/s private until we knew 100% sure he was willing to fund the project, which was only a few weeks ago after meeting a number of times.  It will enable myself and mogreen to work on Britcoin development until 2017 and then if all goes to plan we'll see a large injection of cash in to the project in early 2017.  Including a £20,000 marketing budget Smiley

Like Leigh says, the alternative to what we're doing now is the coin dies and everyone loses, so let's pull together and make it work. Smiley

rghmodz

Activity: 625

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:10:47 PM

I have a development roadmap which I presented to the investor, along with a investment deck for Brit.  I'm going to rewrite the dev roadmap over the next few weeks and make it public, but I'm in the process of moving/finding somewhere to live right now and have a lot of other commitments.

We tried to keep the news about the investor/s private until we knew 100% sure he was willing to fund the project, which was only a few weeks ago after meeting a number of times.  It will enable myself and mogreen to work on Britcoin development until 2017 and then if all goes to plan we'll see a large injection of cash in to the project in early 2017.  Including a £20,000 marketing budget Smiley

Like Leigh says, the alternative to what we're doing now is the coin dies and everyone loses, so let's pull together and make it work. Smiley
That's great to hear Will7am. Can't wait to see what else happens! Great work guys!

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:55:33 PM

Fast moving is better now for britcoin. YOBIT is good place to get more attention!!
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:31:26 PM

Fast moving is better now for britcoin. YOBIT is good place to get more attention!!

Agreed.  We'll start looking for new exchanges to get BRIT/BTC and even BRIT/GBP markets up once the fork is completed. Smiley

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:55:06 PM

Yobit don't update wallets in a timely fashion neither do they respond to support tickets.

So I'd rather give them a miss.

Wouldn't bittrex be better?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:52:03 AM

Will this coin be replacing the British Pound lol?
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:04:28 AM

Yes! :^)

But really who knows what the future holds.  One day I would like to see seamless transactions between GBP and BRIT so that Britcoin can be used as an actual currency, one that's accepted wherever debit/credit cards are.  And it would be great to work with UK banks to offer their customers GBP and Brit balances so people can accept/send/exchange Britcoins and earn interest etc from their existing online banking.

Just give it a decade or so lol Smiley

jcksteve

Activity: 830

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:16:42 AM

But really who knows what the future holds.  One day I would like to see seamless transactions between GBP and BRIT so that Britcoin can be used as an actual currency, one that's accepted wherever debit/credit cards are.  And it would be great to work with UK banks to offer their customers GBP and Brit balances so people can accept/send/exchange Britcoins and earn interest etc from their existing online banking.

What we wait now..Huh GOOOOOO Britcoin!!
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:23:10 AM

What we wait now..Huh GOOOOOO Britcoin!!

jcksteve

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:57:00 AM

More exchange is good for Britcoin..!!!
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:04:32 AM

Interesting, a Patriotic coin   Grin.

rudolfaxl
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:44:51 AM

rudolfaxl
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:57:41 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 05:23:45 AM by rudolfaxl

wish this coin will be added to other exchange site such as yobit or poloniex.

hope soon..but first, britcoin must fix about blk0001.dat !!!!!

1.save your wallet.dat
2.Windows : %APPDATA%\Britcoin
3.delete britcoin wallet roaming
4.open new wallet britcoin V3.0.0.1
5.Windows : %APPDATA%\Britcoin
6.copy new blk0001.dat [ file size 570 mb ] link download : https://firedrop.com/5db9cd048ca70e6f
7.open wallet britcoin v3.0.0.1 [ wait for sync ]
8.Windows : %APPDATA%\Britcoin
9.copy your wallet.dat
10.open wallet britcoin v3.0.0.1
11.DONE

My britcoin wallet good work now. Thx,,, i need 2 days to syncronizing brit wallet!!!
jcksteve

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:32:53 AM

GOOO britcoin..!!!Hope early august 2016 - 1 brit : 2000K sats Tongue

https://c-cex.com/?p=brit-btc

VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:52:48 AM

I have advised Mo and Wil to register (at least) a UK trademark for Britcoin. Whilst the basic build of Britcoin is based on Bitcoin, all other layers of IP are effectively open to copyright (subject to the original MIT license of the software) and trademarking.

...Good luck!!!

Interesting idea trademarking Brit as a legal brand.

I'm not sure if we need to? But then again i'm not up on my trademark law.

I'll talk to the investor, and report back.

How is all that investor stuff getting on?

Trademarking something decentralised sounds like an oxymoron to me. Someone has to own a trademark. Craig Wright is essentially trolling Bitcoin right now trying to file patents for Bitcoin, this is a similar vain to be honest. And who's to say Mr Investor has everyone's best interests at heart? Surely the real Satoshi being anonymous is the only saving grace for when big establishment try and wield control of BTC, therefore trying to formalise all this and give people, organisations and government a 'target' seems rather counter intuitive.

Besides, Britcoin was the name of an exchange back in 2011, wouldn't they qualify for prior use or have existing marks?

I spoke with the investor today about trademarking Brit, he said it would be very difficult to do, but suggested that we register Brit as a LTD company to protect us fro the man down the road so to speak.

As for having everyone's interest at heart? He said to me only get into this project if you want to make money PERIOD! The guy is has a personal wealth of £50M, for him to take on this project, he obviously sees that it has potential. So does making money sound like he has everyone's interests at heart?

No good. A Ltd company doesnt really protect the brand, all that does is prevent another person from setting up a company called Britcoin or "trading" as Britcoin. This has no effect, particularly as the base is open source. You will simply be shut down by the government - if you also create a LTD company anything you create BELONGS TO THE CROWN - so your investor is giving you BAD ADVICE. I dont think you have an investor, if you do however he made his millions I will never know!

What I am suggesting is that;

- an individual (or public trust in ownership of stakeholders) - an official foundation is created with official stakeholder membership, a charity, a not for profit, its easy to do.

This acts similar to a political party, and as such has stakeholders, directors and members. There is no other way to protect Britcoin, the UK Government and HM Treasury will steamroller you any other way. The ONLY saving grace is that with the UK leaving Europe (you should research the date of Brexit and what it means) many UK countries now want to be independent, as such Britcoin is perfect as a completely nation independent digital currency to supercede the GBP.

BTW I am NOT endorsing forking Britcoin just so "the investor can have some coins" - I remind you - I, and others, are investors and bought the coins in good faith from an exchange - I own over 500,000 Britcoins and as such am a MAJORITY STAKEHOLDER, a Britcoin Whale so to speak. Any investor MUST buy coins on exchanges at the going rate, what you are doing by creating more coins without distributing to stakeholders through POS is going to be your own downfall

1 - you arent a bank and cant print your own money
2 - you dont own britcoin as as such do not have permission for the fork
3 - you dont have full support to print/create more coins
4 - more coins will devalue the existing currency and therefore reduce stakeholder support

I would suggest that you think through your actions, you should also really look at your legal position in doing the fork, because legally given the advance notice and information above you are absolutely responsible for the losses of stakeholders and as such legally and financially accountable - regardless of what any legal representative may say.

Now would be a good time to advise us of who the investor is, what your roadmap is, what his "aims" are as a "fellow stakeholder".

Shouldnt it be a foundation made up of stakeholders that is funded rather than two people?

Personally I will not be moving on the new fork, I will simply look to recover any losses at a later date to the value of the coins lost.

If you create more coins from the chain without the full support of stakeholders that makes you worse than existing banks that create more money to give to themselves.

I hope that is clear!!! Otherwise I am happy to support with my 5%.

ADVICE: As I instructed before, my position is to simply increase the POS for a fixed period ONLY (NO additional coin creation) so that stakeholders and people that buy coins will receive the additional benefits, as would your investor if he bought up coins - thats like me asking Bitcoin to print more coins because I wasnt around at the launch, you just cant do that lol - come on guys take it seriously you're on a thin line here, if it was Bitcoin investors would lose money, do you understand.

Increase the POS to 200% per month for a year if you wanto create a bigger distribution, i dont support printing a million coins just because you guys are getting a wage

By the way can you both post up your bitcoin addresses, and the investors send address so we can see the amounts the investor is paying you each month? That would help demonstrate that the investor thing is all legitimate and above board. Thanks.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: