Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][♔] Britcoin.com | 5% annual PoS | Always on TOR [BRIT]  (Read 72234 times)
will7am
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:55:32 AM

I have advised Mo and Wil to register (at least) a UK trademark for Britcoin. Whilst the basic build of Britcoin is based on Bitcoin, all other layers of IP are effectively open to copyright (subject to the original MIT license of the software) and trademarking.

...Good luck!!!

Interesting idea trademarking Brit as a legal brand.

I'm not sure if we need to? But then again i'm not up on my trademark law.

I'll talk to the investor, and report back.

How is all that investor stuff getting on?

Trademarking something decentralised sounds like an oxymoron to me. Someone has to own a trademark. Craig Wright is essentially trolling Bitcoin right now trying to file patents for Bitcoin, this is a similar vain to be honest. And who's to say Mr Investor has everyone's best interests at heart? Surely the real Satoshi being anonymous is the only saving grace for when big establishment try and wield control of BTC, therefore trying to formalise all this and give people, organisations and government a 'target' seems rather counter intuitive.

Besides, Britcoin was the name of an exchange back in 2011, wouldn't they qualify for prior use or have existing marks?

I spoke with the investor today about trademarking Brit, he said it would be very difficult to do, but suggested that we register Brit as a LTD company to protect us fro the man down the road so to speak.

As for having everyone's interest at heart? He said to me only get into this project if you want to make money PERIOD! The guy is has a personal wealth of £50M, for him to take on this project, he obviously sees that it has potential. So does making money sound like he has everyone's interests at heart?

No good. A Ltd company doesnt really protect the brand, all that does is prevent another person from setting up a company called Britcoin or "trading" as Britcoin. This has no effect, particularly as the base is open source. You will simply be shut down by the government - if you also create a LTD company anything you create BELONGS TO THE CROWN - so your investor is giving you BAD ADVICE. I dont think you have an investor, if you do however he made his millions I will never know!

What I am suggesting is that;

- an individual (or public trust in ownership of stakeholders) - an official foundation is created with official stakeholder membership, a charity, a not for profit, its easy to do.

This acts similar to a political party, and as such has stakeholders, directors and members. There is no other way to protect Britcoin, the UK Government and HM Treasury will steamroller you any other way. The ONLY saving grace is that with the UK leaving Europe (you should research the date of Brexit and what it means) many UK countries now want to be independent, as such Britcoin is perfect as a completely nation independent digital currency to supercede the GBP.

BTW I am NOT endorsing forking Britcoin just so "the investor can have some coins" - I remind you - I, and others, are investors and bought the coins in good faith from an exchange - I own over 500,000 Britcoins and as such am a MAJORITY STAKEHOLDER, a Britcoin Whale so to speak. Any investor MUST buy coins on exchanges at the going rate, what you are doing by creating more coins without distributing to stakeholders through POS is going to be your own downfall

1 - you arent a bank and cant print your own money
2 - you dont own britcoin as as such do not have permission for the fork
3 - you dont have full support to print/create more coins
4 - more coins will devalue the existing currency and therefore reduce stakeholder support

I would suggest that you think through your actions, you should also really look at your legal position in doing the fork, because legally given the advance notice and information above you are absolutely responsible for the losses of stakeholders and as such legally and financially accountable - regardless of what any legal representative may say.

Now would be a good time to advise us of who the investor is, what your roadmap is, what his "aims" are as a "fellow stakeholder".

Shouldnt it be a foundation made up of stakeholders that is funded rather than two people?

Personally I will not be moving on the new fork, I will simply look to recover any losses at a later date to the value of the coins lost.

If you create more coins from the chain without the full support of stakeholders that makes you worse than existing banks that create more money to give to themselves.

I hope that is clear!!! Otherwise I am happy to support with my 5%.

ADVICE: As I instructed before, my position is to simply increase the POS for a fixed period ONLY (NO additional coin creation) so that stakeholders and people that buy coins will receive the additional benefits, as would your investor if he bought up coins - thats like me asking Bitcoin to print more coins because I wasnt around at the launch, you just cant do that lol - come on guys take it seriously you're on a thin line here, if it was Bitcoin investors would lose money, do you understand.

Increase the POS to 200% per month for a year if you wanto create a bigger distribution, i dont support printing a million coins just because you guys are getting a wage

By the way can you both post up your bitcoin addresses, and the investors send address so we can see the amounts the investor is paying you each month? That would help demonstrate that the investor thing is all legitimate and above board. Thanks.

"I dont think you have an investor, if you do however he made his millions I will never know!"

Stopped reading there.  Got better things to do than read mad ramblings Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:03:06 AM

Wil that's unnecessary. Historically people have been labelled as "mad" when they are conveniently near the truth, I don't think you are in a position to be judging given your history here. Show us the proof my dear friend...

1 Prove your investor.

2 Prove your contract of investment.

3 Get rid of the Crown, you arent endorsed by the Crown, if you display the Crown then the Crown has the rights of ownership to Britcoin. Im fairly certain using the crown without the permission of the Monarchy (regardless of whether you agree with a Monarchy or not) carries a fairly hefty prison sentence, so be warned! ONLY with written permission are you able to display the Crown, and you have to do so within the bounds of the size and specifications of that "brand". Do you understand?

4 If you can't do any of those above I will simply create another Britcoin (easy to do for less than $700) to protect my and other stakeholder investments.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:05:30 AM

By the way can you both post up your bitcoin addresses, and the investors send address so we can see the amounts the investor is paying you each month? That would help demonstrate that the investor thing is all legitimate and above board.

Thanks! Unless you've something to hide?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:07:41 AM

I am merely asking for a plan. I have held BRIT for two years and am interested in it succeeding. Funny how questioning things that people have stated here is considered trolling.

The supply doubling is just an odd thing to do IMO. As I've said previously if there's some plan, it's better than no plan. I just haven't seen a plan!

Anyway I will literally shut up and let you guys get on with it. Whatever it is.

PM Coming your way fiftyseven.

WTF DOUBLING BRITCOIN??? Whos getting the next 10 million then? Crooks.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:17:53 AM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

At the current value creating 100% more coins would PRINT around $390,000 / 600 Bitcoins at the current exchange price for the two/three people involved. It's a scam guys dont support it. The investor pays $4,000 for 6 months costing $24,000 and makes $350,000. Huge profit and we lose everything!!!

I have saved all copies of posts and documents on this thread and am prepared to send through to a lawyer to establish a legal position against the team creating more coins from the blockchain without investor support. I am happy to inform the fraud squad about this potential money laundering/profiteering exercise.

I am also willing to hand over 500,000 coins to the UK Government so they have a legal position for a legal case as a stakeholder aswell.

Once proof of contract and other proofs have been added then I will remove/amend this post as necessary.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:35:35 AM

Seriously, you're tinfoil tier retarded.  I'm not going to bother arguing with you since it's a complete waste of my time, so this is all I'm going to say before putting you on ignore;

If you don't like the direction we're taking, sell your coins and move on to another coin.  Simple. Smiley

VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:50:35 AM

Seriously, you're tinfoil tier retarded.  I'm not going to bother arguing with you since it's a complete waste of my time, so this is all I'm going to say before putting you on ignore;

If you don't like the direction we're taking, sell your coins and move on to another coin.  Simple. Smiley

Mad, tinfoil retarded? I imagine you still think there were planes at 9/11.

What's wrong? You've not answered one question or legitimate challenge presented to you yet?

Dont like the direction who are taking? Who's we? Wil, Mo and a secret, not to mention, well funded, mystery investor. Ooh.

How many coins do you have? None?

How many coins do you have between you? None?

How long is the duration of the investment contract, I presume you have a copy of the contract? There isnt one?

How much are you selling the additional 10 million coins to the investor for? Oh a nice £50,000 profit each for you and Mo in 6 months perhaps?

You do realise that if other stakeholders with lots of coins agree with me, and exchanges agree with me, we can just stay on the current fork and your new coins will be worth nothing and you wont be able to dump on an exchange, you do know that right? Consensus rules.. I hope your investor knows that aswell, have you told him/her/them?

Slippery slope my friend, slippery slope...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:09:30 AM

What's wrong? You've not answered one question or legitimate challenge presented to you yet?

Dont like the direction who are taking? Who's we? Wil, Mo and a secret, not to mention, well funded, mystery investor. Ooh.

How long is the duration of the investment contract, I presume you have a copy of the contract? There isnt one?

How much are you selling the additional 10 million coins to the investor for? Oh a nice £50,000 profit each for you and Mo in 6 months perhaps?

You do realise that if other stakeholders with lots of coins agree with me, and exchanges agree with me, we can just stay on the current fork and your new coins will be worth nothing and you wont be able to dump on an exchange, you do know that right? Consensus rules.. I hope your investor knows that aswell, have you told him/her/them?

You say "consensus rules" and that's the only thing that you said I agree with.

You are the only person who's against this, everyone else is on-board.

VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:43:40 AM

So everyone who has a stake in Britcoin has contacted you directly and confirmed they are on board? So you have at least over 5 million britcoin's worth (majority consensus) of stakeholder confirmations?
You must be very clear to state if you do or dont Wil.
I noted that FiftySeven has queried why you need to create more coins and I have sent him a PM.

Ok here's the thing

I am an investor with £10 million, another 9 people equally have an investment of £10 million in a bank called Wils Bank. We all have 10 million coins each. One investor Wil decides to create 100% more coins because he wants to without the permission of his fellow investors. Due to inflation/QE each of the coins in circulation becomes worth 50% of their original value, where as the investor who's investment also decreases to £5 million but from the coins he creates sits pretty with an additional £45 million from his fellow stakeholders. OOh how do you think the other stakeholders will feel with that sort of loss? There is simply no argument. It is unfair, ungentlemanly, and I dont agree with doing so. What is your impact assessment on the value and the trust of such as move? Have you researched and published a document featuring comments from stakeholders? No Wil you havnt.

Creating more coins, without 100% or as close as possible consensus, from investors/stakeholders/miners is criminal. It is in fact money laundering. It's a crime lol.

Do you for one second think if the UK Government/HM Treasury as an investor would simply allow you to create more coins and reduce their investment (without a guarantee of a significant return) you are absolutely deluded.

IF you fork simply to create more coins for no other purpose than at the instruction of an investor whom remains secret and untraceable to investors then you will have broken the trust of the chain, its investors, and more importantly you will have brought the "Brit" brand into disrepute, seriously thin ice my friend.

Ok here's my proposal;

You create a not for profit organisation of which major stakeholders of Britcoin are non paying members.
You make sure all payments from your investor go to the not for profit which then pays salaries for appointed developers so all transactions are recorded.
You make an application for a trademark as property of the not for profit on behalf of its stakeholders and members worldwide.
You do not create more coins on the chain otherwise it breaches the trust of the coin and its users.
Any coins distributed in the chain are by agreement of stakeholders and members and must be distributed by the existing POS program.
Any changes or updates must be approved in writing and advance notice to allow objection.
Remove the crown from Britcoin, it's illegal, I have advised a number of times.
You must allow a stakeholder position on the board for future independent nations of Britain - e.g. Northern Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales - as they will wish to be part of the guiding and regulating body

It is non-negotiable. As over a 5% stakeholder in Britcoin in good faith, and in the interests of fairness, I decline to support a further instamine of coins from the chain and oppose the fork. I am sure others will support such a move quite quickly once they understand the implications.

I approve increasing the coin count (possibly to 21 million) ONLY through a set period of increased POS as discussed previously.

Sorry, you cant just print coins at your discretion, and trying to persuade people who dont understand the nature of what your doing to support you is very misleading.

I don't wish to be rude, but I really think you are way out of your depth at this point, and the heat is only going to get turned up once the UK Government/HM Treasury notice Britcoin is already operating (and if Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland do not achieve financial independents from England, I am afraid you have no defence in using the Brit brand).

I am trying to be helpful!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:58:54 AM

So everyone who has a stake in Britcoin has contacted you directly and confirmed they are on board? So you have at least over 5 million britcoin's worth (majority consensus) of stakeholder confirmations?
I noted that FiftySeven has queried why you need to create more coins and I have sent him a PM.

Ok here's the thing

I am an investor with £10 million, another 9 people equally have an investment of £10 million in a bank called Wils Bank. We all have 10 million coins each. One investor Wil decides to create 100% more coins because he wants to without the permission of his fellow investors. Due to inflation/QE each of the coins in circulation becomes worth 50% of their original value, where as the investor who's investment also decreases to £5 million but from the coins he creates sits pretty with an additional £45 million from his fellow stakeholders. OOh how do you think the other stakeholders will feel with that sort of loss? There is simply no argument. It is unfair, ungentlemanly, and I dont agree with doing so. What is your impact assessment on the value and the trust of such as move? Have you researched and published a document featuring comments from stakeholders? No Wil you havnt.

Creating more coins, without 100% or as close as possible consensus, from investors/stakeholders/miners is criminal. It is in fact money laundering. It's a crime lol.

Do you for one second think if the UK Government/HM Treasury as an investor would simply allow you to create more coins and reduce their investment (without a guarantee of a significant return) you are absolutely deluded.

IF you fork simply to create more coins for no other purpose than at the instruction of an investor whom remains secret and untraceable to investors then you will have broken the trust of the chain, its investors, and more importantly you will have brought the "Brit" brand into disrepute, seriously thin ice my friend.

Ok here's my proposal;

You create a not for profit organisation of which major stakeholders of Britcoin are non paying members.
You make sure all payments from your investor go to the not for profit which then pays salaries for appointed developers so all transactions are recorded.
You make an application for a trademark as property of the not for profit on behalf of its stakeholders and members worldwide.
You do not create more coins on the chain otherwise it breaches the trust of the coin and its users.
Any coins distributed in the chain are by agreement of stakeholders and members and must be distributed by the existing POS program.
Any changes or updates must be approved in writing and advance notice to allow objection.
You must allow a stakeholder position on the board for future independent nations of Britain - e.g. Northern Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales - as they will wish to be part of the guiding and regulating body

It is non-negotiable. As over a 5% stakeholder in Britcoin in good faith, and in the interests of fairness, I decline to support a further instamine of coins from the chain and oppose the fork. I am sure others will support such a move quite quickly once they understand the implications.

I approve increasing the coin count (possibly to 21 million) ONLY through a set period of increased POS as discussed previously.

Sorry, you cant just print coins at your discretion, and trying to persuade people who dont understand the nature of what your doing to support you is very misleading.

I don't wish to be rude, but I really think you are way out of your depth at this point, and the heat is only going to get turned up once the UK Government/HM Treasury notice Britcoin is already operating (and if Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland do not achieve financial independents from England, I am afraid you have no defence in using the Brit brand).

No.

hugabase

Activity: 824

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:02:35 PM

Ok here's the thing

Ok here's my proposal;

Do you mean decentralize need a legality..?? what about Bitcoin..?? Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:57:34 PM

Vanity you don't realise how close we are to saying fuck it and just let brit die for good.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:32:31 PM

Bitcoin is not going to print another 21 million coins reducing each Bitcoin price from $650 to $325 !!!!
Britcoin is going to devalue the currency by 50% without any assessment by printing 10 million coins for the dev to keep...
Comprende? Understand?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:39:37 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 11:14:58 PM by VanityWallets2015

No.

Create 10 million coins off of the blockchain and you will be reported for fraud, simple - if you want to force my hand by all means.
So come on lets see this investor, lets see the contract, lets see your wage payments, come on Wil... ROFL investor ROFL
Everyone is supporting you so you must have shown them all aswell? How many coins do you have supporting you my friend?
Come on Wil, where's your balls, where's your honesty, come on Wil, let's see it all,

I object to the fork and to the creation of any more coins devaluing my stake. I would ask that other stakeholders also do the same before these people kill the coin and run off with a 600 bitcoin stash from exchanges. I hope the exchanges are reading this thread. You can get me on PM.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:51:50 PM

Vanity you don't realise how close we are to saying fuck it and just let brit die for good.

Lol why would you throw in the towel when you've just got an investor to invest £2,000 per month and a potential payout of over £300,000 in the short term? ROFL Investor. With that money I could have had Britcoin on the global currency exchange by now.

Brit wont die. Simply your one last chance to get money out of it has just been rumbled.

If you had any care for Britian, Britcoin or any interest for stakeholders (whom already paid to invest in Britcoin once by the way when it was listed on Bittrex) then you would do everything above board and not try and deceive people that you have an investor. Lets see all these wonderful documents, an investor would have a very detailed contract, so lets see it, lets see the transactions, lets see something?

I have offered to provide a proportion of an increase POS to a Britcoin Not For Profit foundation (and a donation to those involved in the development), which would replicate the models of all other coins.

I have obfuscated myself from any involvement and have advised you according to the laws of the UK and best practice, if you don't see that as helpful then on your own heads be it.

If you do place a fraudulent transaction on the blockchain you accept the consequences of your actions and I will create another Britcoin with official approval, documented trademarks and any necessary protection for the general public of Great Britain. I hope that is clear.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:57:22 PM

Blah blah vanity, you're embarrassing yourself.

Grow up please.

hugabase

Activity: 824

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:02:31 PM

Bitcoin is not going to print another 21 million coins reducing each Bitcoin price from $650 to $325 !!!!
Britcoin is going to devalue the currency by 50% without any assessment by printing 10 million coins for the dev to keep...
Comprende? Understand?

Britcoin : 10 Million Coins estimated in PoW phase (20 million total supply)

Do you took about future of britcoin..?? Today Britcoin Available only10,912,098 BRIT..right?
and you say Bitcoin is not going to print another 21 million coins..??why do you not to read "20 million total supply Britcoin" and will not to produce another britcoin after "20 million"..??!!!
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:13:48 PM

Lol why would you throw in the towel when you've just got an investor to invest £2,000 per month and a potential payout of over £300,000 in the short term? ROFL Investor. With that money I could have had Britcoin on the global currency exchange by now.

Brit wont die. Simply your one last chance to get money out of it has just been rumbled.

If you had any care for Britian, Britcoin or any interest for stakeholders (whom already paid to invest in Britcoin once by the way when it was listed on Bittrex) then you would do everything above board and not try and deceive people that you have an investor. Lets see all these wonderful documents, an investor would have a very detailed contract, so lets see it, lets see the transactions, lets see something?

I have offered to provide a proportion of an increase POS to a Britcoin Not For Profit foundation (and a donation to those involved in the development), which would replicate the models of all other coins.

I have obfuscated myself from any involvement and have advised you according to the laws of the UK and best practice, if you don't see that as helpful then on your own heads be it.

If you do place a fraudulent transaction on the blockchain you accept the consequences of your actions and I will create another Britcoin with official approval, documented trademarks and any necessary protection for the general public of Great Britain. I hope that is clear.

Vanity, this is the only way that will work. I trust Will7am and the others. If they say this is the best way to go then it is.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:14:34 PM

Wow just wow.

We posted who the investor is a few pages back. Why would we lie? Wtf?

You are really petty.

All you care about is extracting 50btc off C-cex for your brit.

Telling us to produce a contract? Show what money is being spent? Who do you think you are?

You seem to forget that there is no buy support for brit what so ever. The moment someone sells the market cap will fall a few hundred K. 300k short term gains? Really,  my boss hasn't got a single coin yet. He told me that if we couldn't get the community to agree then he would pull out. Right now that looks like it might actually happen.  Your shooting your self in the foot.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:23:47 PM

Wow just wow.

We posted who the investor is a few pages back. Why would we lie? Wtf?

You are really petty.

All you care about is extracting 50btc off C-cex for your brit.

Telling us to produce a contract? Show what money is being spent? Who do you think you are?

You seem to forget that there is no buy support for brit what so ever. The moment someone sells the market cap will fall a few hundred K. 300k short term gains? Really,  my boss hasn't got a single coin yet. He told me that if we couldn't get the community to agree then he would pull out. Right now that looks like it might actually happen.  Your shooting your self in the foot.

We have got the community to agree, there's only 1 person who seems to have a problem and he's an idiot.  He talks about "killing the coin" but he's the only one who seems to be going out of his way to achieve this.  We have consensus, if he doesn't agree with the rest of us he can sell his coins like anyone who doesn't like the new direction.

Vanity: Why don't you sell your coins on c-cex and start your own coin?  It would make things easier for everyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: