Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][♔] Britcoin.com | 5% annual PoS | Always on TOR [BRIT]  (Read 72232 times)
britcoin3 (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:46:09 AM

I mine over at ProHash.com and I asked them if they would add Britcoin as a option to be paid out in and looks like there going to add it. So if you have a script asic machine you can mine on prohash and be paid in Britcoin.
 Grin

There's nothing at ProHash.com... Did you get the address wrong, firehawk71?
Hello, sorry when I made the announcment about Prohash it was a bit pre-mature.. But it is there now.. They are script mining coin switch pool so you can use any script Asic to get Britcoin over at Prohasing.com
Once you join just go into settings and select the drop down menu for the coin you want to be paid in and you will now see Britcoin.  Grin

ProHashing.com you mean.  Nice; that's big news!

https://forums.prohashing.com/viewtopic.php?p=4352#p4352

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
firehawk71

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:56:25 AM

I mine over at ProHash.com and I asked them if they would add Britcoin as a option to be paid out in and looks like there going to add it. So if you have a script asic machine you can mine on prohash and be paid in Britcoin.
 Grin

There's nothing at ProHash.com... Did you get the address wrong, firehawk71?
Hello, sorry when I made the announcment about Prohash it was a bit pre-mature.. But it is there now.. They are script mining coin switch pool so you can use any script Asic to get Britcoin over at Prohasing.com
Once you join just go into settings and select the drop down menu for the coin you want to be paid in and you will now see Britcoin.  Grin

ProHashing.com you mean.  Nice; that's big news!

https://forums.prohashing.com/viewtopic.php?p=4352#p4352
Yep sorry about that spelling ..lol.. You got it though.. I was the one that asked them to add it.. if you scroll up on that thread my screen name there is CritterDog.. I was looking at your coin and thought it would be a good fit there..  Grin
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:42:42 AM

Looks like I'm getting good stakes now! Woo!
https://i.imgur.com/KQiPjAC.png

Looking forward to seeing what comes next. Exciting times for BritCoin.
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:46:53 PM

Gone a bit quiet in here. I see the dev coins address has been staking. At least until the block explorer got stuck on the 11th.

What's the sketch guys?
will7am
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:05:35 PM

Gone a bit quiet in here. I see the dev coins address has been staking. At least until the block explorer got stuck on the 11th.

What's the sketch guys?

Hi mate, everything going fine.  Mogreen is monitoring the network and making some fixes etc and in a few days we're going to have a meeting with the investor.  If all goes well and we have the funding then we can really get the ball rolling from next week.

Thanks for sticking by the project btw, means a lot. Smiley

britcoin3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 08:10:01 PM

Already in the v3.3 wallet, there's a shift from a 1 min blocktime target to a 2 min blocktime target, set to happen at block 1,076,800.

Now we're at block 1,072,183, and there's about 1,440 blocks a day if there aren't any non-staking periods, so the change should happen this Friday  Smiley

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:08:57 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 07:26:40 AM by leigh2k14

Just to let everyone know, me Will and Mo met with the investor and secured funding for development and we are currently in the process of handing the coins over. We will get the investor to put something on one of his business' web sites saying that he is funding the project, this should put you minds at ease, as there are too many scams in crypto.

Good things ahead for brit, Will7iam will be releasing a roadmap soon, that should give you guys a more detailed view of where Will wants to take Brit.

Thanks to everyone that has stuck buy this project, I've always thought it has potential, now me have an opportunity to find out just how much.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

peterw1234

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:22:18 AM

Just to let everyone know, me Will and Mo met with the investor and secured funding for development and we are currently in the process of handing the coins over. We will get the investor to put something on one of his business' web sites saying that he is funding the project, this should put you minds at ease, as there are too many scams in crypto.

Good things ahead for brit, Will7iam will be releasing a roadmap soon, that should give you guys a more detailed view of where Will wants to take Brit.

Thanks to everyone that has stuck buy this project, I've always thought it has potential, now me have an opportunity to find out just how much.

Good news, look forward to what the investor will bring us Roll Eyes
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:05:55 PM

As Leigh mentioned above, our meeting with the investor/s at the end of last week was successful and we've gained the funding we beleive is required to progress this project in a meaningful way. Which is great news as Britcoin needs these types of partners who have capital if it's ever to gain any real traction and meet its original goals.

The (long awaited) Development Roadmap is nearly ready, hopefully it will be published in the next day or two.  It covers what our development plans are for the next 6 months and beyond including new wallets and web services that will make Brit easier to use for everyone.. Plus more!

Exciting times ahead.  Let's go! Cheesy

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:04:54 AM

As Leigh mentioned above, our meeting with the investor/s at the end of last week was successful and we've gained the funding we beleive is required to progress this project in a meaningful way. Which is great news as Britcoin needs these types of partners who have capital if it's ever to gain any real traction and meet its original goals.

The (long awaited) Development Roadmap is nearly ready, hopefully it will be published in the next day or two.  It covers what our development plans are for the next 6 months and beyond including new wallets and web services that will make Brit easier to use for everyone.. Plus more!

Hi Will

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the future of Britcoin. I mined a good while back now and held onto the coins ever since.
Lets take this coin in the direction it deserves.
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:33:52 PM

Hi Will

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the future of Britcoin. I mined a good while back now and held onto the coins ever since.
Lets take this coin in the direction it deserves.

Hi mate,

Thanks for the kind words and for sticking with the project.  Hodl and you shall be rewarded, so I hope! Smiley

The dev roadmap is practically ready, just waiting for feedback from a couple of people and I will release it later today.

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:51:27 AM

Ok, the Britcoin Development Roadmap is now available.  You can check it out here;

http://britcoin.xyz/Britcoin_Development_Roadmap-November_2016.pdf

It outlines our plans for the next 6 months and beyond.  Over the coming months we're going to be working on fundamental infrastructure such as new desktop wallets, mobile wallets and new web services.  Once these are in place we will begin development of a 2nd tier network which will allow us to accomplish some pretty cool things.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate, also if you want to get involved with the development then please get in touch! Smiley

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:21:24 AM

Ok, the Britcoin Development Roadmap is now available.  You can check it out here;

It outlines our plans for the next 6 months and beyond.  Over the coming months we're going to be working on fundamental infrastructure such as new desktop wallets, mobile wallets and new web services.  Once these are in place we will begin development of a 2nd tier network which will allow us to accomplish some pretty cool things.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate, also if you want to get involved with the development then please get in touch! Smiley

Thanks Will for the detailed road map. Looks very interesting and if all goes to plan there's some great things for Britcoin in the foreseeing future. 

Keep up the great work you all do and it's very much appreciated.

Many thanks SR
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:02:53 PM

Thanks Will for the detailed road map. Looks very interesting and if all goes to plan there's some great things for Britcoin in the foreseeing future. 

Many thanks SR

Thanks mate, really appreciate it.

Today I'm beginning the acquisition process for Britcoin.com / Britcoin.org, we need a nice new domain for our new official website I think! Smiley

rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:09:24 PM

The road map is very detailed. Thanks for releasing it.

Any news on getting back on Bittrex?

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:00:53 AM

The road map is very detailed. Thanks for releasing it.

Any news on getting back on Bittrex?

The question is, can we sustain the daily volume required for trex?

Our volume on c-cex isn't to great.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

peterw1234

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:16:04 AM

Many thanks SR

Today I'm beginning the acquisition process for Britcoin.com / Britcoin.org, we need a nice new domain for our new official website I think! Smiley

Good work Roll Eyes Making a new post with the new roadmap and the investor's involvement would be great Roll Eyes or update the front page of this post
will7am
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:56:37 AM

Many thanks SR

Good work Roll Eyes Making a new post with the new roadmap and the investor's involvement would be great Roll Eyes or update the front page of this post

Hey Peter, good suggestion.  I'll get mogreen to update the OP with the roadmap, will also rewrite a large chunk of the post too since it's not up to date. Smiley

Thanks!

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:06:55 AM

The question is, can we sustain the daily volume required for trex?

Our volume on c-cex isn't to great.

I think we can, if we also have Britcoin trading on Cryptomate since vendors will need to buy Brit directly from the sell wall to fill orders.  I'm not a fan of c-cex, everyone I've suggested to use c-cex to buy Britcoin always say it looks dodgy. Tongue

britcoin3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 04:05:18 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 04:38:53 PM by britcoin3

Blocktime target and maximum stake age

Looks like the move to a 2-minute target blocktime was successful   Smiley

The only remaining change in the v3.3 wallets to take effect is that there is a maximum stake age of 2.5 years.  You don't lose stake after this point, but you don't accrue stake any further.  This has already taken effect in a sense, but can't possibly affect anyone until the 2.5th anniversary of this coin, which I believe is this 27th December.

New wallet versions

There are new v3.3.0.2 wallets now available at britcoin.xyz.  Upgrading from v3.3.0.0 (which most people are using, as that was the last version that Windows and Mac wallets were compiled for) is recommended and desirable, but not essential.

These new versions reject connections from clients older than v3.3.0.0, as well they should because v3.3.0.0 was a hard fork.  They also have a few more hardcoded checkpoints to keep people on track while syncing.

If you have a version older than v3.3.0.0, you should have upgraded already and will likely be on an outdated fork.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: