Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCMine.in ~First mine is *FREE*~  (Read 1689 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCMine.in (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:31:26 AM

Okay. The password requirements is kind of too strict. I really like my password to have just a bunch of letters and some numbers. I don't usually have a special character in my password so it's going to be really easy for me to forget my account here. I suggest maybe loosening up the strict requirements for the passwords. That's one factor that can make people think whether is it worth the time signing up or not.

We have strict password requirements to keep our users safe. People use simple passwords and we take pride in our security so unfortunately we force strict passwords.

However currently we are in the middle of a huge storm and the node might be down for a bit. Don't be worried it will be back up "if" it goes down. We have the server on battery backups but things happen.

We have a lot of things in the works and the site will get more features as it ages. Right now we are still young and want to make sure the site stays around for many many years so we are taking things slowly.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:34:04 PM

Okay. The password requirements is kind of too strict. I really like my password to have just a bunch of letters and some numbers. I don't usually have a special character in my password so it's going to be really easy for me to forget my account here. I suggest maybe loosening up the strict requirements for the passwords. That's one factor that can make people think whether is it worth the time signing up or not.

We have strict password requirements to keep our users safe. People use simple passwords and we take pride in our security so unfortunately we force strict passwords.

However currently we are in the middle of a huge storm and the node might be down for a bit. Don't be worried it will be back up "if" it goes down. We have the server on battery backups but things happen.

We have a lot of things in the works and the site will get more features as it ages. Right now we are still young and want to make sure the site stays around for many many years so we are taking things slowly.

I think there is quite a lot to worry about if you already having problems. Would you invest in a site that is not even a month old and is already having problems ? I don't believe you would.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:08:23 PM

whether it will be free forever because the game is based on the mining of course in the future this will be continued with the investment. this is not a game this is investment Wink

Yap this is an investor-based game just like other ponzi scheme site. Just visited the site and I dont find anything special. Lets see how long this site will be alive and paying, will this site be the same as ore-mine?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BTCMine.in (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:19:24 AM

I think there is quite a lot to worry about if you already having problems. Would you invest in a site that is not even a month old and is already having problems ? I don't believe you would.

Well we aren't god, we don't control the weather. *shrugs*
JasonXG

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:00:54 PM

So how is your site doing bud ?
BTCMine.in (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:44:32 AM

It's going pretty good so far. We have active users and are stable. Things look great and we are testing a few new things that should be added to the site soon. We are excited for the future of our site.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:21:06 AM

WOW its a very simple site and a very wonderful idea is there any referral link will be added?  and many days before our roi will be return ? i will try it thanks for sharing so many ads
JasonXG

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:54:15 PM

WOW its a very simple site and a very wonderful idea is there any referral link will be added?  and many days before our roi will be return ? i will try it thanks for sharing so many ads

Roi is 200 days.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: