Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSP] POSPRO | POW/POS - www.pospro.link  (Read 36654 times)
a15588029698

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:57:54 AM

Nothing new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:51:41 AM

WHEN ARE DEVS GOING TO PAY BOUNTIES FOR TRANSLATIONS?! LOOKS LIKE THE ECD PARTICIPANTS DUMPED ALL THEIR COINS AND NOW PSP IS TRADING AT A WHOPPING 25 SATOSHI AT BLEUTRADE. THANKS POSPRO
Dev is making good roadmap! Let dump the coin, that is time to buy cheap Pospro!
allinbox

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:27:19 AM

WHEN ARE DEVS GOING TO PAY BOUNTIES FOR TRANSLATIONS?! LOOKS LIKE THE ECD PARTICIPANTS DUMPED ALL THEIR COINS AND NOW PSP IS TRADING AT A WHOPPING 25 SATOSHI AT BLEUTRADE. THANKS POSPRO
Dev is making good roadmap! Let dump the coin, that is time to buy cheap Pospro!

If a coin is at 10 sat shortly after the launch then I wouldnd expect it to go anywhere...

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:39:17 AM

If a coin is at 10 sat shortly after the launch then I wouldnd expect it to go anywhere...

mmm really? than i think you do not have enough experience on bitcointalk! let first dump the free coin, we will talk again when dev will starting update this thread! Wink First let dump all coin... take time you must have faith and lot patience...
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:44:19 AM

POSPRO PSP added to coinmarketcap
 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pospro/
BITHQ (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 08:49:09 AM

Hello,

You disappeared in the mountain mails/messages Grin apologies
Thanks for your work, We have pay the bounty and +5% for the inconvenience of the delay.

Please note: ECD are only paid once a week on sunday (because cold storage). Bounties as soon as possible.

POSPRO POW/POS -Community Digital Currency
Frobisher

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:17:39 PM

Unless it's a coin that has had super amounts of hype or big money behind it that is very common. Ppl will start the bidding at super low amounts to see if they can snag coins early on in case dummies want to dump the second it gets listed. There's been very little trading volume because clearly people don't want to sell at that price. As of right now the ask price is 45 sat., and the last 10+ trades have been buy orders.

I know I'm an ECD so I am biased, but the facts speak for themselves: the price is rising and most of the super lowball bids didn't get filled. That sounds like a normal state of affairs for a new coin without a huge hype machine behind it. It will still go up, imo, but also -- this is primarily a staking coin so there's a big incentive to hold on to it rather than hike up the price for a big pump and dump.

IMO if you didn't buy up all the coins you could when it was trading at 10-25sat you missed a great opportunity.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:25:13 PM

Unless it's a coin that has had super amounts of hype or big money behind it that is very common. Ppl will start the bidding at super low amounts to see if they can snag coins early on in case dummies want to dump the second it gets listed. There's been very little trading volume because clearly people don't want to sell at that price. As of right now the ask price is 45 sat., and the last 10+ trades have been buy orders.

I know I'm an ECD so I am biased, but the facts speak for themselves: the price is rising and most of the super lowball bids didn't get filled. That sounds like a normal state of affairs for a new coin without a huge hype machine behind it. It will still go up, imo, but also -- this is primarily a staking coin so there's a big incentive to hold on to it rather than hike up the price for a big pump and dump.

IMO if you didn't buy up all the coins you could when it was trading at 10-25sat you missed a great opportunity.
true, but still big opportunity for people to get in for cheap coin!
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:31:39 PM

I would like to add that if you miss the opportunity to buy the coins at 20-25 Satoshi, such a possibility can not happen again.
smarterhash

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:34:38 PM

I would like to add that if you miss the opportunity to buy the coins at 20-25 Satoshi, such a possibility can not happen again.

sure it can - it only takes a a few people to which 'panic selling' is an investment strategy could drive it down to 1 sat.

LOL

but lets hope not. I'm sitting on 1M of these.
RKen

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:09:22 PM

I buy psp coins via DCD too, look at the current prices it is better to hold off
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:19:28 PM

I buy psp coins via DCD too, look at the current prices it is better to hold off

any news on other exchanges adding? Yobit? Ccex?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:00:53 PM

I am an ecd and I had never thought to dump. Only weak hands sell at 50...
eye4bd

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:50:09 PM

Hi
With respect my dear mate that's not accurate for all ECD members. Not everyone who got ECD coins are dumping. And I also do agree with your part of points. If you have issue, please contract OP by sending PM. You will have answer.

Looking forword to prosperity! Come and join POSPRO!

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:21:10 PM

Hi
With respect my dear mate that's not accurate for all ECD members. Not everyone who got ECD coins are dumping. And I also do agree with your part of points. If you have issue, please contract OP by sending PM. You will have answer.

So what is the problem? dump or not ,we should not care about ,it is not ours problem if people wanted to dump the coin for just few satoshy! Good dev team should  care about feature and develop, good money will come whith good project and users suppor! let people  dump for 10 or 20 sat so other people will have huge profit in the future, is not ours problem....someone say people with patience is the winner in cryptocurrency! So just relax and  support Pospro as much we can!  Cheesy
bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:15:36 PM

Hi

So what is the problem? dump or not ,we should not care about ,it is not ours problem if people wanted to dump the coin for just few satoshy! Good dev team should  care about feature and develop, good money will come whith good project and users suppor! let people  dump for 10 or 20 sat so other people will have huge profit in the future, is not ours problem....someone say people with patience is the winner in cryptocurrency! So just relax and  support Pospro as much we can!  Cheesy

I totally agree!!!
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:44:17 AM

It is necessary to withdraw the coin on the new exchanges, eg the same Yobit. On bleutrade.com why many do not want to play, fear.
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:50:40 AM

There is some bounty?
RKen

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:33:58 PM

There is some bounty?

Look at OP or some of the previous page  Cheesy
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:28:18 AM

[/quote]
[/quote]

Wow!

You really know how to slit your own throat or you are a bct prostitute trying to push down the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: