Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Programer Wanted for Alt Coin  (Read 352 times)
ManFoundStanding (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:19:18 PM

It was suggested that I post my quest for an honest programmer here as well as in the Alt Coin section.  I am looking for programmers that can develop a POS alt coin on my own block chain to my specks.  (I will also want programming for the wallet, smart phone apps, and so forth.)  I am willing to pay a fair price.  Please contact me directly if you are interested in learning more.  Thank you.     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zzbitcoin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:44:03 AM

How much your budget for this? I can create the pos coin and the supporting websites and I can also promote the coin.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:16:36 AM

You can see this guy here with previous experience ,seems like a good choice.You can contact him through his official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1466962.0
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 07:23:17 AM

You can see this guy here with previous experience ,seems like a good choice.You can contact him through his official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1466962.0

Seems more like your alts.  The coincidence is too uncanny

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:24:08 AM

please shoot me a PM i can help for cheap Smiley
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:48:29 AM

Seems more like your alts.  The coincidence is too uncanny

Okay,please explain how he is my Alt.Link me to all the evidences that you have incurred in such small amount of time.I thought I'm the one good at finding alt's.Hey my name is Joel and I never heard of you before.

P.S.: I don't ever reply to YoShit posters but I will wait for you to provide all the evidences.
Quartx

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 10:53:26 AM

Seems more like your alts.  The coincidence is too uncanny

Okay,please explain how he is my Alt.Link me to all the evidences that you have incurred in such small amount of time.I thought I'm the one good at finding alt's.Hey my name is Joel and I never heard of you before.

P.S.: I don't ever reply to YoShit posters but I will wait for you to provide all the evidences.

Cool man, I don't always reply to gambling signature members too. I simply said seems more like your alts, why get so worked up if it isn't your alt? Was simply wondering why you mentioned the guy you gave has prior experience when even in his op he did not state anything.

What's with the seem like a good choice? A full member hasn't seen better choices for altcoins creation before? Why all the hoohah to add you can see his official thread?
Oh and I almost forgot your reply was a 15 minutes after the thread you linked and when I saw it was right next to each other under unread posts since last visit?

You simply recommended him and replied to a last replied 6 hours ago thread because you read about that guy offering his services early and you decided to search for who is requesting those services to simply reply and help them? Or you read the posts asking for help beforehand and decided to bookmark to reply 6 hours later after finding someone who is making altcoins to recommend it to this op?

If it is not your alt, read my reply and simply move on, why get worked up? Just treat me as trolling, treat me as another of your so called yoshit scammers.

Cheers, another yoshit spammer. This isn't scam accusations, no point getting all worked up. It isnt a bad thing even if that is your alt, it was just a passing thought when I saw your post and your recommendation, an I'm not against people making alts for new services too. Once again I'm not claiming it is your alt

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:04:07 AM

yoshit spammer

tl;dr Need not explain or even bother reply to YoShit poster.Come up with claims with proofs next time ,I'll consider taking that into consideration.You're correct,I should have ignored you as Troll in the first place.I will do that now.
Quartx

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 11:08:02 AM

yoshit spammer

tl;dr Need not explain or even bother reply to YoShit poster.Come up with claims with proofs next time ,I'll consider taking that into consideration.You're correct,I should have ignored you as Troll in the first place.I will do that now.

It is cute that you are getting all worked up about a passing comment. Oh and you just replied to your yoshit spammer and +1 to your own post count and +1 to your signature publicity. If you do not want to reply, do not reply. No need to press the quote button to simply type you should not reply with a reply, that makes you one of your so called yoshit spammers too. You want every passing comment to have proofs? Lol. Says Too long didn't read but you read to 2nd last sentence and decide it is against your favor to reply? Cute,really cute.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: