Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] WWW.HASHFLARE.IO ACCOUNT WITH 0.71 TH/S SHA-256 & 4 MH/S SCRYPT  (Read 833 times)
Xpod78 (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:36:36 AM

Looking to auction off my Hash Flare account or transfer over the mining rates to another account, to the winning bidder.
I have the following Hashing Rates for auction, they're both in the same auction.
710 GH/s SHA-256
4 MH/s SCRYPT (Litecoin)
Starting Bid: 0.12BTC
Bidding Increment: 0.01

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baby Rage

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:47:52 AM

how much do you earn a day with that account. so people can get an idea on how quick they will ROI on a ponzi

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:58:14 AM

how much do you earn a day with that account. so people can get an idea on how quick they will ROI on a ponzi
I can assure you this site isn't a Ponzi, due to maintenance fees you make about 0.0012 BTC per 24 Hours. These contracts are for life or as long as the company lasts. Thousands of users use Hash Flare and I can provide links to testimonials of people proving their legitimacy.
Baby Rage

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:04:01 AM

I can assure you this site isn't a Ponzi, due to maintenance fees you make about 0.0012 BTC per 24 Hours. These contracts are for life or as long as the company lasts. Thousands of users use Hash Flare and I can provide links to testimonials of people proving their legitimacy.
as long as the company last if they are legit they will show proof of their miners. the hardware they use and pictures of their farms.

Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:09:02 AM

They've done all of that Jesus just explore their website at least, they're legit.
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:16:14 AM

They've done all of that Jesus just explore their website at least, they're legit.
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:23:49 AM

as long as the company last if they are legit they will show proof of their miners. the hardware they use and pictures of their farms.
It isn't a ponzi scheme, made numerous deposits and withdraws form them, also this is why it ISN'T a ponzi scheme.
I spend about 150 USD or 0.328 BTC to get to where the account has it's hashing power. If and ONLY IF the bitcoin difficulty stayed the same it would take me well over a year to make that money back. THIS IS NOT A PONSI SCHEME FOR FUCKS SAKE. ALSO it's fine if you want to question the legitimacy of the product that I'm trying to auction, just do it in PM please.
Baby Rage

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:26:49 AM

It isn't a ponzi scheme, made numerous deposits and withdraws form them, also this is why it ISN'T a ponzi scheme.
I spend about 150 USD or 0.328 BTC to get to where the account has it's hashing power. If and ONLY IF the bitcoin difficulty stayed the same it would take me well over a year to make that money back. THIS IS NOT A PONSI SCHEME FOR FUCKS SAKE. ALSO it's fine if you want to question the legitimacy of the product that I'm trying to auction, just do it in PM please.
create a self moderated topic if you have an issue with me discussing my opinion on a public forum. the bitcoin wont stay the same. kinda the probelm with mining. both scrypt.cc and hashocean accept alot of withdraws, doesnt mean they arent ponzis.

Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:31:07 AM

create a self moderated topic if you have an issue with me discussing my opinion on a public forum. the bitcoin wont stay the same. kinda the probelm with mining. both scrypt.cc and hashocean accept alot of withdraws, doesnt mean they arent ponzis.
SO despite the fact that they have pictures of their miners & have countless reviews confirming their legitimacy they could still be a ponzi scheme?
Baby Rage

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:37:43 AM

SO despite the fact that they have pictures of their miners & have countless reviews confirming their legitimacy they could still be a ponzi scheme?
like i said, the miners arent being shown in action. it makes mo sense for a business to sell your the hashpower unless its fake. why would they want to sell it to hundreds of people and deal with all their questions and issues. when they could just be mining for them selves. no website and no PR isssues.

Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:42:36 AM

Your argument is invalid, there reasons are to diversify there portfolio, but the pictures they have are of there miners running. SO PLEASE! Just let people bid on the damn auction, this is getting very annoying.
viralalert

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:55:36 AM

Hashflare still works! I'm still getting the profit from it. For the discount on first purchase, you can check this review http://www.viral-alert.com/hashflare-io-review/
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:05:18 PM

Code:
I have the following Hashing Rates for auction, they're both in the same auction.
710 GH/s SHA-256
4 MH/s SCRYPT (Litecoin)
Starting Bid: 0.12BTC

Ok the tol cost for one person who buy this same hash will be

710 GH/s SHA-256  -- Cost $85
4 MH/s SCRYPT (Litecoin) -- cost $54

Total cost will be -- $139

and you asking for 0.12BTC -- $324.7

So you asking for almost 3 times the cost price ..do you thign any one will buy when they can directly buy the same contract for $139 ..

No one will buy this account definitely ..if they analise like this

also even you said you already gor payment form this and done withdrawal not sure how many day this contact done so you have got payment alo may be this already got ROI .

So how can yo ask 3 time the price ..you suppose to sell your account for discounted price from the current sale price in website ..

Hope you come up with better deal ..if you get then i can be interested in buying it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: