Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is CHINA CONTROLLING / RULING Bitcoin?
Yes - 192 (44.2%)
No - 242 (55.8%)
Total Voters: 434

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is CHINA CONTROLLING Bitcoin?  (Read 92598 times)
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:54:35 PM

To a major percentage, yes, China is controlling the price of Bitcoin and it's speculative market by active trading. Usually large whales dump a lot by selling and then the price falls by a large percentage. I believe even China has the largest Bitcoin mining power and control as compared to other miners.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:20:29 PM

I dont think china is controlling bitcoin but the majority of the bitcoin user is from china and most of them earning from mining, but the bitcoin controller is all of us, because bitcoin is decentralized, unless there are a person or institutions bought most of bitcoin, then maybe they can control bitcoin

Since last halving nobody earning from new bitcoin. New bitcoin still waiting for better time..
I think you are wrong. miners are always mining new coins and i think they are already earn with new bitcoins.
Unlike other people who are just holding bitcoins they are holding old bitcoins but they are already made a profit because the price before halving is high.. and before the price will crash they sell their bitcoins and made a profit. .
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:10:08 PM

What's making you think that china is controlling bitcoins ?
I don't think that china or any other country can control bitcoin.
Honestly i don't believe China controls bitcoin, this argument leads to the last few years in which the price hikes always begin from china exchange.

China don't really controlling bitcoin at all. But i think in china have a high traffic of using bitcoin and it is have a big influential for fluctuations bitcoin price.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:35:14 PM

Very close voting, I can't imagine why someone think that China controlling bitcoin network. I don't think that China have biggest mining power, especially when I see there is many people in US, Brazil, and Europe who mining. Market like market, US is have strongest one, and China is not better then them.
I don't think China is control bitcoin, with so many coins that Chinese have they can move market and price a bit, but its far from control. They are just one bigger part in all this, but majority is outside for sure.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:47:48 PM

china is definitely not controlling bitcoins, they make a lot of it but it does not mean that they control the price, i think that all people have impact
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:01:30 PM

china indeed proclaim many bitcoin mining has no place there . it is not impossible that China is able to control the bitcoin..  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:27:11 PM

china indeed proclaim many bitcoin mining has no place there . it is not impossible that China is able to control the bitcoin..  Smiley

It is logic that they control bitcoin. The got the largest pools, got a monopoly on mining gear and cheap electricity. There is no nation in the world who can compete with china in this aspect.
Western countries got too expensive electricity.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:47:01 PM

Is it really a big deal if some place like china are mining almost the half of the total blocks of bitcoin? If so then why? because i think as long as the transactions are available in other places it is just fine
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 07:00:00 PM

It is logic that they control bitcoin. The got the largest pools, got a monopoly on mining gear and cheap electricity. There is no nation in the world who can compete with china in this aspect.

I don't  think having the largest mining farm of bitcoin means you can control bitcoin.  Remember bitcoin isn't for mining alone, and besides even if the largest mining farm is in china, I doubt that only  the Chinese are the owner of those mining farm.  It is established there because  of cheap electricity, there will be other foreign owner of the mining farm there for sure.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ToucheCoin

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:24:33 PM

I will go with NO.

First of All,

Bitcoin is offering a decentralisation system for which there is no reason for anyone could have the control over it. Though its a fact all the other big mining institutions are in China but, it's also a fact that there are thousands of thousands CPU are occupied by which BTC also mining from all over the world and helping blockchain technology to work smoothly.

So, it is not good to say that China is along controlling it while Bitcoins should purpose was to create a decentralised market where no one could have any control over anyone by financial means. 

Thank you
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:34:58 PM

People here have claimed that Bitcoin is in fact controlled and ruled by China, as mining is centralized by Chinese mining institutions.

Do you think that China is controlling/ruling bitcoin yes or no?

ofcourse they controlled bitcoin and its value. They keep bitcoin on low price. Why? Ask yourself. Cpu and electrical cost in China and in the western world? Is different? Ofcourse is it. And becouse of bitcoin low price all western miner turn off their cpu.. And now China have chance to control all new bitcoin.. Think about that..
This is true that who ever control mining is also indirectly controlling bitcoin but it is limited to few things only and this will not affect a common bitcoin user.Why should we be even worry about that?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:31:34 AM

China is controlling over 70% from mining. What are you talking about Brasil or other countries?  LOL

https://bitcoinchain.com/pools

Who is controlling Bitcoin? The big exchangers who are manipulating the price with fake volumes, they are acting a gang and the miners.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:43:49 AM

People here have claimed that Bitcoin is in fact controlled and ruled by China, as mining is centralized by Chinese mining institutions.

Do you think that China is controlling/ruling bitcoin yes or no?

Whenever china can't control bitcoin. That's why bitcoin called decentralized, which means bitcoin can only control by the coin holder depending how much they hold or keeping it.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:47:33 AM

You cant basically say they have total control.
Noone has that kind of power.
But as if usa control most of the world, chinese people have strong control over btc.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:49:29 AM

I don't  think having the largest mining farm of bitcoin means you can control bitcoin.  Remember bitcoin isn't for mining alone, and besides even if the largest mining farm is in china, I doubt that only  the Chinese are the owner of those mining farm.  It is established there because  of cheap electricity, there will be other foreign owner of the mining farm there for sure.

I agreed with you, I also do believe that China can't control bitcoin. Even though they have a largest farm all over the world. China can only be one of the biggest investors who adopted the system of bitcoin. meaning they're just one of the member in the community investors.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:01:50 PM

But as if usa control most of the world, chinese people have strong control over btc.

everybody seems to be forgetting that USA used to have the highest amount of hasrate share in the whole world and this was not from so long ago!

you can search about this too, not long ago GHASH.IO even had more than 51% of the shares and everybody was worried about the 51% attack and nothing happened in the end but nobody was even mentioning USA controlling bitcoin!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:34:29 PM

everybody seems to be forgetting that USA used to have the highest amount of hasrate share in the whole world and this was not from so long ago!

you can search about this too, not long ago GHASH.IO even had more than 51% of the shares and everybody was worried about the 51% attack and nothing happened in the end but nobody was even mentioning USA controlling bitcoin!

True not because there were more than numbers of miner in china they already are controlling the bitcoin system. US has also a big part of this system  they have better facilities. In terms of transactions UK would i guess the best place to do so.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:41:07 PM

please take a look again and let me know where you see 51% USA while China owns over 70% Smiley

https://bitcoinchain.com/pools
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:47:16 PM

One thing is for sure that Chinese have most bitcoins miners than anywhere else in the world
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:55:20 PM

Wow, a lot of people have voted and the result is almost equal. Really confusing.
I don't want bitcoin to be controlled by anyone, especially China.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: