Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Ziggap Bitcoin Sales Service  (Read 24540 times)
Logik

Activity: 315
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 05:07:32 AM

Latest "contact" is a response on Reddit blaming me for identity theft (as well as coingenuity calling him and telling him about the Reddit thread):

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1crk44/did_anybody_else_just_see_this_posted_and_quickly/.

Holy crap, this just gets weirder and weirder. For those of you that skimmed over danieldaniel's link, here are some excerpts

(This is allegedly *not* posted by aethero)
Hello /r/bitcoin,
The reason ZIGGAP is not currently up is because my competition has been selectively scamming me. You see the following organizations are all ran by the same group of organized crime and money launderers:
OKPay
BitInstant
Coinbase
Coinabul
BTC-E
MtGox
Dwolla (Was created just to ACH money through bitinstant before coinbase came about)
Bitfloor
Bitme
Localbitcoins
Coinapult
Coinlab
Bitstamp
Virwox
ZipZap (No I didn't know before I signed up with them)
TrustCash (Owned and operated by Arthur Britto, even though he has a standin listed as the company director. Arthur is the one who answers the phones with a different name, FYI)
BTCJam
And probably more.
I don't run that way. I have zero interest in laundering money. My competition however doesn't like that I wont play ball with them, and as a result they have been scamming me out of funding everywhere I go. I was told that if I didn't either 1) Give half my company to a member of this organization or 2) Close my doors that I was going to get sued or have funds taken from me.
I've been ramping back up to relaunch ZIGGAP and have been attempting to purchase Bitcoin for sale and have had it go wrong in mysterious ways every time I try. When I go to MtGox to buy their website goes down, when I try to create a company account the sign up page doesn't work. Low and behold when I use a different name it works fine. When I wire funds to BTC-E they hold the wire and ask for the same documentation over and over. I tried to withdrawal money from BTC-E and the withdrawal is just stuck on "pending" and the money is gone. When I tried to pay the loan on BTC-Jam the loan says it's not paid but the Bitcoin is gone. Celso is not responding. When I buy, there are massive selloffs.
You get the idea.
The simple process of trying to buy Bitcoin has resulted in over $20,000 of ZIGGAP's money being held in multiple locations with zero recourse for me since these locations are overseas. I've tried recalling wires just to have them denied. So I guess that's it. ZIGGAP is not coming back, not because I don't want to, but because I'm being shut out of Bitcoin and being scammed from over and over.
I'm out. Obviously people are going to make me into a scammer and doing everything they can to get the site shut down. I now do not have enough funds to continue operation. Thanks Bitcoin community! It's greatly appreciated. I never realized this was a just organized crime racket or I never would have participated in the first place. I thought this was about the next generation currency. Boy was I fucking wrong. I'm going to have to file bankruptcy now because of these people.
-Ryan

User 'ZIGGAP' then goes on to explain that they never posted that, yet they don't offer one single explanation as to what is happening with the business. Bizarre. Here are the posts http://www.reddit.com/user/ZIGGAP

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ffcitatos

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 09:32:21 AM

Holy crap, this just gets weirder and weirder.
User 'ZIGGAP' then goes on to explain that they never posted that, yet they don't offer one single explanation as to what is happening with the business. Bizarre. Here are the posts http://www.reddit.com/user/ZIGGAP

Sadly, we are probably dealing with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder  Undecided
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 10:39:13 AM

Sadly, we are probably dealing with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder  Undecided
We're not psychologists, so I would try not to "diagnose" him with disorders.  I think it's more likely that aethero (Ryan) posted this, and his wife saw it and deleted it.

Anything's possible, but let's look at all the possibilities.

ffcitatos

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 03:04:20 PM

We're not psychologists, so I would try not to "diagnose" him with disorders.  I think it's more likely that aethero (Ryan) posted this, and his wife saw it and deleted it.

Right, I am not a psychiatrist and I am only guessing. It could also be anything else and your version indeed sounds more plausible.
danieldaniel

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 03:08:22 PM

Right, I am not a psychiatrist and I am only guessing. It could also be anything else and your version indeed sounds more plausible.
I was thinking more towards paranoid schizophrenia Smiley

romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 04:29:00 PM

wtf, just bring the site online, i will forgive, how hard could that be.
danieldaniel

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 06:56:49 PM

wtf, just bring the site online, i will forgive, how hard could that be.
Ryan is gone, IMO.  I don't think the site is coming back up Sad.

ffcitatos

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 07:43:07 PM

You seem to be one of the few aethero's most trusted people (according to bitcoin-otc). Can you not contact him/his wife somehow and find out what is going on?

I think even knowing that Ryan is having a nervous breakdown would be a service to the community and aethero himself. He might get better at some point and wish to contribute to this bitcoin thing again..
danieldaniel

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 07:46:59 PM

You seem to be one of the few aethero's most trusted people (according to bitcoin-otc). Can you not contact him/his wife somehow and find out what is going on?

I think even knowing that Ryan is having a nervous breakdown would be a service to the community and aethero himself. He might get better at some point and wish to contribute to this bitcoin thing again..
I have his address and stuff, but I never had the need to ask for his phone number.  Coingenuity has his phone number and has called his wife, iirc.

ffcitatos

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 07:49:19 PM

I have his address and stuff, but I never had the need to ask for his phone number.  Coingenuity has his phone number and has called his wife, iirc.

Right, but he does not seem too active on the forum anymore:
Last Active:    September 18, 2011, 06:47:50 AM
danieldaniel

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 07:52:01 PM

Right, but he does not seem too active on the forum anymore:
Last Active:    September 18, 2011, 06:47:50 AM
CoinG is idling in IRC 99% of the time.  You can find him (and me) in #bitcoin-otc on irc.freenode.net.

danieldaniel

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:10:37 AM

In case anyone cares: Loan is officially late now.

Choadzilla

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 01:03:29 AM

dear aethero,
pay a dividend, and the loans, then people will stfu hard

love, lil choadzilla
danieldaniel

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 01:23:21 PM

dear aethero,
pay a dividend, and the loans, then people will stfu hard

love, lil choadzilla
He's gone.  Hasn't been heard from from 3+ weeks, dividends not being paid, loan not being paid.

I'm just glad I sold my debt Sad

Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 10:42:22 PM

Can't give him a formal diagnosis, but as a member of the secret bitcoin illuminati, I can give him an informal diagnosis of paranoid delusions reminiscent of schizophrenia - the psychosis is strong in this one.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 02:26:04 AM

Can someone step up and start a new exchange-processing service?  I'll buy equity...how much depends on the timeline.
danieldaniel

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 10:25:36 AM

Can someone step up and start a new exchange-processing service?  I'll buy equity...how much depends on the timeline.
http://bitinstant.com

(Gareth: You should pay me!  I just referred him! Smiley)

Gareth Nelson

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 10:46:44 AM

What the hell, gimme your bitcoin address
danieldaniel

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 10:52:23 AM

Oh, well, that was a joke.  If you insist, though: 16sziuRhFXSiwNsoouf4YUZLYGLA6tnQeL

Gareth Nelson

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 10:56:01 AM

Oh, well, that was a joke.  If you insist, though: 16sziuRhFXSiwNsoouf4YUZLYGLA6tnQeL

https://blockchain.info/tx/a04a5a4eea013d1f098f9d822f0786e6473eae3b9edaf0f0b6b12f16c634c420
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUQT4hykPd0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: